Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hate Speech Request

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Not lurkers. I think it's more like people who come here looking for real Vegas info and then see that it is nothing more than a bad traffic accident. I doubt the return rate is high.

I initially came here looking for real Vegas info. Then I found out it's more fun than Comedy Central.
    I made several threads and hundreds of posts about Vegas Information.
    When you do that you get Fags like KJ crying a River.
    They also publicly and privately cry to Dan Druff to ban such a user for giving up free information.
    No reason for me to post Vegas Information because nobody cares and the ones who will use it... already know.

However, I still respect Dan Druff's approach to this site as he lets most anything slide that is posted.
    If he doesn't like it he will delete it and it is very difficult to get banned for life as he lets members back after a time out.
    Getting banned for life on this site is very difficult indeed.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Not lurkers. I think it's more like people who come here looking for real Vegas info and then see that it is nothing more than a bad traffic accident. I doubt the return rate is high.

I initially came here looking for real Vegas info. Then I found out it's more fun than Comedy Central.
    I made several threads and hundreds of posts about Vegas Information.
    When you do that you get Fags like KJ crying a River.
    They also publicly and privately cry to Dan Druff to ban such a user for giving up free information.
    No reason for me to post Vegas Information because nobody cares and the ones who will use it... already know.

However, I still respect Dan Druff's approach to this site as he lets most anything slide that is posted.
    If he doesn't like it he will delete it and it is very difficult to get banned for life as he lets members back after a time out.
    Getting banned for life on this site is very difficult indeed.

Fuck, I thought you died.

Smoke some more crack asshole.

Is that why you are buying a farm?

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Lots of lurkers. And Babs from WoV voted in KJ's polls using a sockpuppet.
    Definitely WRONG!!! Babs does not lurk or read this site, unless someone directs her to something of interest.

I would say most WoV members that read this site also post here.

Let's be real, this site pretty much consists of the lunatic fringe. Should be renamed the Lunatic Outpost.

By the way, I'm proud to be a lunatic.
    Babs reads everything written here. I have evidence but I'm not going to list it so she can read it.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I put up a shit ton of information on this site about machine plays but got tired of certain people learning the shit from me and disrespecting me at the same time. Fuck 'em. You want to learn my shit now go to twitter where I can block your ass and never hear from you again if you fuck with me. On this site, when you put someone on ignore, every time they make a post you get a message saying "the person you blocked made a post." Fuck that. On twitter I don't see anything on you ever again.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Babs does not lurk or read this site, unless someone directs her to something of interest
    I'm 99% sure that she visits this site regularly. She's the type of person who can't resist reading things that people say about her.

The Wizard? I don't think he gives a shit. Face? I don't think he does either.

But BBW most definitely does. She probably visits this site every day.

This thread came along at just the right time.

We have our next door neighbor and his wife over for dinner tonight, and while the women were doing the dishes my friend and I went into the family room to watch tonight's NFL game. (LAR @ Seattle). The guy's wife brought us in dessert, but while she in the room she took a look at the game and blurted out "what a bunch of homos! in those puke green uniforms!"....referring to the odd color the Seahawks are wearing of course. We burst out laughing

These are two 40-somethings. It's very refreshing to see people from that generation make some kind of sense in a very funny way. Now if we could get these new entitled-believing, t-o-l-e-r-a-n-c-e & d-i-v-e-r-s-i-t-y snowflake generations to wise up too, there might be a sliver of hope for this country.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    This thread came along at just the right time.

We have our next door neighbor and his wife over for dinner tonight, and while the women were doing the dishes my friend and I went into the family room to watch tonight's NFL game. (LAR @ Seattle). The guy's wife brought us in dessert, but while she in the room she took a look at the game and blurted out "what a bunch of homos! in those puke green uniforms!"....referring to the odd color the Seahawks are wearing of course. We burst out laughing

These are two 40-somethings. It's very refreshing to see people from that generation make some kind of sense in a very funny way. Now if we could get these new entitled-believing, t-o-l-e-r-a-n-c-e & d-i-v-e-r-s-i-t-y snowflake generations to wise up too, there might be a sliver of hope for this country.
    It WAS a weird looking lime green!!

Today I'm trying to watch the MLB playoffs. Very tough to do in this age of minorities taking over this and other sports. As previously mentioned, the Negro Football League and the even more so Negro Basketball Association (with their stupid "governors" instead of Owners) make both sports pathetic to watch, as you end up believing you're watching leagues formed in the Congo or Namibia instead of in the USA. Now we have MLB games dominated by greaseballs from shithole south-of-the-border mostly third world countries.

I already don't go to or watch NBA games any longer, given how bigoted that league now is. Soon, after Brady retires the NFL will be in my rear view mirror too. Imagine what prisons these two sport's players would be in if they were not bred as Mandingos. And HOW MANY jobs have they taken away from other college players along the way? Now MLB is trying the "modern" route. F them.

Today I'm trying to watch the MLB playoffs. Very tough to do in this age of minorities taking over this and other sports. As previously mentioned, the Negro Football League and the even more so Negro Basketball Association (with their stupid "governors" instead of Owners) make both sports pathetic to watch, as you end up believing you're watching leagues formed in the Congo or Namibia instead of in the USA. Now we have MLB games dominated by greaseballs from shithole south-of-the-border mostly third world countries.

I already don't go to or watch NBA games any longer, given how bigoted that league now is. Soon, after Brady retires the NFL will be in my rear view mirror too. Imagine what prisons these two sport's players would be in if they were not bred as Mandingos. And HOW MANY jobs have they taken away from other college players along the way? Now MLB is trying the "modern" route. F them.
    Lucky for you hockey season is about to start. But you probably don't like Canadians either.

Canadiens and European probably make up the majority of the NHL, or at least it seems to. I don't have any problem with that, given hockey got it's start in Canada and the Europeans are simply doing the best they can with all that winter weather some of the countries over there have.

This in no way mirror's the vast disparity in the NFL and NBA. Blacks make up only 15% of our population, but the only venue outside of these leagues that has such a disproportionate number of them is our prisons. Whatever happened to Equal Opportunity....or is that only something that's reserved for anyone but whites....

Canadiens and European probably make up the majority of the NHL, or at least it seems to. I don't have any problem with that, given hockey got it's start in Canada and the Europeans are simply doing the best they can with all that winter weather some of the countries over there have.

This in no way mirror's the vast disparity in the NFL and NBA. Blacks make up only 15% of our population, but the only venue outside of these leagues that has such a disproportionate number of them is our prisons. Whatever happened to Equal Opportunity....or is that only something that's reserved for anyone but whites....
    Maybe Jimmy the Greek was right.

Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post

Of course he was!

On a side note (keeping in mind that the MLB playoffs are getting going) my son's here getting ready to watch the Twins destroy the Yankees, and my wife just got back from the grocery store happily chirping "they've got a huge display of Fall apple cider so I picked up a gallon".

Our son said "mom, you KNOW that stuff gives me diarrhea!" So in honor of that memorable moment and on this baseball playoffs day, I offer this:

When You're Blazing Towards First
    And You Feel A Burning Thirst
    Diarrhea! ooh ooh
    Diarrhea! ah ah

When You're Sliding Towards The Deuce
    And Your Pants Are Filled With Juice
    Diarrhea! ooh ooh
    Diarrhea! ah ah

As You're Diving Into Third
    And You Feel A Squishy Turd
    Diarrhea! ooh ooh
    Diarrhea! ah ah

And WhenYou're Rumbling Towards Home
    And Your Pants Are FILLED WITH FOAM
    Diarrhea! ooh ooh
    Diarrhea! ah ah

Isn't baseball playoffs season great?

I am an Astro fan and have followed them since the late 60's. Baseball playoff season has been much more enjoyable recently for us. Yankees are going to be a tough challenge for the Twins but in a 5 game series if they can take the first game a Yankee stadium I think Twins have a chance. I am going to watch and will be hoping for a Yankee loss.

I'm from Mass. That automatically means I hate the Yankees (even with 7 of the Twinkies batting order being bigoted towards spic). I can see how those confused people up there voted for that stupid racist Ilhan Omar.

It has already been said but This Thread is Gay.

Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post

I was not" bred" to make anyone happy. Oh crap, here comes another BoSox bold highlighter to emphasize the fact.

After reading this thread, I think half of the reason Robochino is racist is it is another avenue for this very sick man to garner attention and have some relevance somewhere.

Rob isn't even Caucasian. He's a dego wop. Basically a Hispanic.

Originally Posted by Deech View Post
    I was not" bred" to make anyone happy. Oh crap, here comes another BoSox bold highlighter to emphasize the fact.
    Well Done!
    Really Great, Sarcastic and True Comment!
    BoSox is a known Fag Hag.
    Perhaps they call it a Fag Stag but I prefer Hag.

Thread Information