It appears to me, based on the snippets from people's lives that get posted here, that I've hung out with more "men's men" than the majority of men on this site. Division 1 athletes, cops, SORT team commanders, private investigators, and PT every week with the troops at Fort Campbell when I hung out there, occasionally with the Rangers. I have never encountered the kind of sexual insecurity and "gayness fear" of the male posters on this site. I just don't get it.

What are you scared of? Are you trying to get banned? Because unless Todd owns the servers involved hosting the site, this is all hate speech and has consequences.

Now I've never had a close friend who told me "I'm gay." I've discovered (years later, in some cases) that some of the dudes I hung with were indeed gay. I had no idea, and it was no big deal in any event, because they were still men's men. One guy played in the NBA. The other was the finest athlete I've ever seen (for his size). Some of the Rangers were probably gay.

What is the big deal? Why the hate speech? It's disgusting, it's inappropriate, and it speaks to your fears or inabilities to deal with the world the way it is.

Every single time somebody brings up kewlJ's or anyone's sexuality in an argument, it's irrelevant. And all it does is get this forum classified as a hate speech outpost.