Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
I like dogs. They are far better than the vast majority of humans, and they don't have an agenda of pushing any of the sick gay nonsense onto the rest of them.

Kew's a big baby. waaa....waaa.... I can't stand weak whiners and bsers like him. He's the type of "person" in high school that us guys used to pull his pants down and shove him into the girl's gym so they could laugh at his little pee pee.

The NFL has turned into the Negro Football League just like the NBA has been the Negro Basketball Association ever since the Celtics put the greatest team ever together which happened to be all-white: Kevin McHale, Danny Ainge, Larry Bird, Bill Walton, and Dennis Johnson (ok, so he was a half-breed) with Scott Wedman coming off the bench. Today we have so many jungle bunnies playing you'd think the NBA was some sort of a prison league, and many of them, like idiot "LeBron" James, have such big mouths you'd think they're constantly trying to regurgitate enough food to feed their pile of piccaninnies.

Yesterday Indy's Burfict went headhunting again against a defenseless receiver, and today the thug got suspended for the rest of the season. What an animal.

Wise up.
This post speaks for itself, for anyone that on the fence. This is Rob standing up and proudly claiming "hell yeah I am a bigot, racist and homophobe".

What he is really proclaiming is what a small, insecure little boy, piece of shit he is.
Wake up Einstein! Didn't your homo friend name this thread Hate Speech?