Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hate Speech Request

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I like dogs. They are far better than the vast majority of humans, and they don't have an agenda of pushing any of the sick gay nonsense onto the rest of them.

Kew's a big baby. waaa....waaa.... I can't stand weak whiners and bsers like him. He's the type of "person" in high school that us guys used to pull his pants down and shove him into the girl's gym so they could laugh at his little pee pee.

The NFL has turned into the Negro Football League just like the NBA has been the Negro Basketball Association ever since the Celtics put the greatest team ever together which happened to be all-white: Kevin McHale, Danny Ainge, Larry Bird, Bill Walton, and Dennis Johnson (ok, so he was a half-breed) with Scott Wedman coming off the bench. Today we have so many jungle bunnies playing you'd think the NBA was some sort of a prison league, and many of them, like idiot "LeBron" James, have such big mouths you'd think they're constantly trying to regurgitate enough food to feed their pile of piccaninnies.

Yesterday Indy's Burfict went headhunting again against a defenseless receiver, and today the thug got suspended for the rest of the season. What an animal.

Wise up.
    This post speaks for itself, for anyone that on the fence. This is Rob standing up and proudly claiming "hell yeah I am a bigot, racist and homophobe".

What he is really proclaiming is what a small, insecure little boy, piece of shit he is.
    Wake up Einstein! Didn't your homo friend name this thread Hate Speech?

Here's my "request": we don't really need more hate speech in this thread. I'm happy to handle the butch-load....I mean, bitch-load of that. What's really needed here is for someone---ANYONE---to keep kew from shooting himself in the head and answer his polls, and in the way he wants people to! In his internet forum virtual life, he NEEDS this to happen.

C'mon, man......

I don't have a preference in how people vote.

As I write this, on whether people find you credible on the double up bug, 1 out of 13 votes find you credible. If you add in leaning towards" the number remains 1 of 13.

As to whether people find your SPS video progression wagering system complete with special plays and machines "telepathing" you, the number is even less at 1 in 17 finding you credible or even leaning towards finding you credible. 1 in 17!

Am I surprised at this? A little bit yes. Shows that while I was worried about you misleading and possibly harming players with your BS claims, no one believes any of them. No one believes anything you say. People were smarter than I gave them credit.

I hope this was eye-opening for you to Rob. You can hate....you will hate, because you are nothing but an angry bitter old man. But you now know that no one believes a thing you say. You are wasting your time with these fantastic claims.

"I will not be responding to anything that bitter old man Singer has to say any more"

Anyone wanna guess which weak-willed, self-confidence lacking, butt-sniffing serial liar said that....and for the TENTH TIME on this forum?

Does it get any better than this??

I've got even more time today so I'll shower you all with another teachable moment.

We all know how great Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Tom Brady, Ben Rothlisberger, and Aaron Rodgers are. All going to Canton....and on the first ballot. A few even unanimously.

But what's gonna replace them when they retire? Well, for the most part, it's this new generation of black punk jackrabbits, of which whom none of them will be around after ten years of play because they think they're as indestructible as the rubbers they use when they bang all those single mothers in the democrat-run ghettos across the country.

As soon as these REAL quarterbacks are gone, it will mark the end of the Negro Football League. And not a moment too soon.

I've got even more time today so I'll shower you all with another teachable moment.

We all know how great Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Tom Brady, Ben Rothlisberger, and Aaron Rodgers are. All going to Canton....and on the first ballot. A few even unanimously.

But what's gonna replace them when they retire? Well, for the most part, it's this new generation of black punk jackrabbits, of which whom none of them will be around after ten years of play because they think they're as indestructible as the rubbers they use when they bang all those single mothers in the democrat-run ghettos across the country.

As soon as these REAL quarterbacks are gone, it will mark the end of the Negro Football League. And not a moment too soon.
    Accountinquestion wrote:

Racism is a lot harder to root out and the consequences are harsher it would appear [At least where we're currently at socially]. I don't think that'll be improving much anytime soon. Too many inherent class issues. Now thats something we don't see on here, racism. Kinda weird.. like everyone knows how bad racism is and has agreed to at least keep it private.

I hope he cleared that up sufficiently for you.

Racism EXPLODED during Obama's presidency. He rode into office with a 20 year history of supporting an angry Chicago religious leader (where else but the murder capital of the world where blacks kill blacks regularly) who hated jews and whites with a passion and didn't shy away from saying so. Then there was that idiocy when he blabbed before the facts were known "the Cambridge police acted stupidly" when it was proven they did the exact right things all along. He then wandered aimlessly into the Furgerson mess by claiming "hands up--dont shoot" when a grand jury found that to be untrue.

You wanna blame someone? Go after that racist, race-baiting ni**** president, who hates white people and Americans more than he hates his beastly wife.

Racism EXPLODED during Obama's presidency. He rode into office with a 20 year history of supporting an angry Chicago religious leader (where else but the murder capital of the world where blacks kill blacks regularly) who hated jews and whites with a passion and didn't shy away from saying so. Then there was that idiocy when he blabbed before the facts were known "the Cambridge police acted stupidly" when it was proven they did the exact right things all along. He then wandered aimlessly into the Furgerson mess by claiming "hands up--dont shoot" when a grand jury found that to be untrue.

You wanna blame someone? Go after that racist, race-baiting ni**** president, who hates white people and Americans more than he hates his beastly wife.
    redietz wrote:

What is the big deal? Why the hate speech? It's disgusting, it's inappropriate, and it speaks to your fears or inabilities to deal with the world the way it is.

Well redietz we know that you referred specifically about all the hate on the board against gays but you hit a home run on the degree of hate on this board.
    Last edited by BoSox; 09-30-2019 at 02:38 PM.

Rob, what is your motive for those above two blatant shock and awe posts, and what do you expect to hear in return?

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I like dogs. They are far better than the vast majority of humans, and they don't have an agenda of pushing any of the sick gay nonsense onto the rest of them.
    Rob, male dogs go around licking the balls and sniffing asses of other male dogs all the time. I don't even think you've been around dogs that much. You are that full of shit.

So I have been corrected. There must be quite a bit of racist stuff around here that I don't notice. TBH Rob's posts are not typically read by me. I'd assume SOMEONE reads them.
    Yep, lots of racist stuff around here about "old white men."
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    TBH Rob's posts are not typically read by me. I'd assume SOMEONE reads them.
    I am coming to the conclusion that few people do read Rob's posts, other than mickey and Rob and a couple people that take offense like me and Redietz. The polls I did last night and the incident at WoV, where there was zero response or interest in what would otherwise be a big story in the AP community more than confirms that the vast majority of people have already dismissed Rob and anything he writes as completely irrelevant.

Redietz and myself and one or two others that give Rob the attention that he so desperately seeks are to blame. And with that now being clear and confirmed, I think it is time to remedy that. Let's all leave Rob alone in the corner mumbling only to himself and mickeycrimm.
    You're a maggot piece of shit.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by unowme View Post
    it’s generally well known that Bird was Magic’s bitch
    Not in the 3-point contests. Bird's only question when he went to those events was "Whose coming in 2nd?"

When I want to listen to hate speech I turn the channel to CNN.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    When I want to listen to hate speech I turn the channel to CNN.
    You mean CON....
    Cable Opinion News
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Rob, male dogs go around licking the balls and sniffing asses of other male dogs all the time. I don't even think you've been around dogs that much. You are that full of shit.
    I was skeptical at first, but after reading this -- I think Rob liking dogs makes a lot more sense now.
    #FreeTyde

There's a moderator of this site?

As you stated in another thread, there are only 20 or so forum "followers". Sort of like the Manson Family.

Originally Posted by Deech View Post
    As you stated in another thread, there are only 20 or so forum "followers". Sort of like the Manson Family.
    Lots of lurkers. And Babs from WoV voted in KJ's polls using a sockpuppet.

Definitely WRONG!!! Babs does not lurk or read this site, unless someone directs her to something of interest.

I would say most WoV members that read this site also post here.

Let's be real, this site pretty much consists of the lunatic fringe. Should be renamed the Lunatic Outpost.

By the way, I'm proud to be a lunatic.

Originally Posted by Deech View Post
    Not lurkers. I think it's more like people who come here looking for real Vegas info and then see that it is nothing more than a bad traffic accident. I doubt the return rate is high.

I initially came here looking for real Vegas info. Then I found out it's more fun than Comedy Central.

Thread Information