Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hate Speech Request

Originally Posted by Deech View Post
    Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Canadiens and European probably make up the majority of the NHL, or at least it seems to. I don't have any problem with that, given hockey got it's start in Canada and the Europeans are simply doing the best they can with all that winter weather some of the countries over there have.

This in no way mirror's the vast disparity in the NFL and NBA. Blacks make up only 15% of our population, but the only venue outside of these leagues that has such a disproportionate number of them is our prisons. Whatever happened to Equal Opportunity....or is that only something that's reserved for anyone but whites....
    Maybe Jimmy the Greek was right.
    I was not" bred" to make anyone happy.

Deech, is that what your wife says to you as she heads for the door on Saturday nights?

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by Deech View Post
    I was not" bred" to make anyone happy. Oh crap, here comes another BoSox bold highlighter to emphasize the fact.
    Well Done!
    Really Great, Sarcastic and True Comment!
    BoSox is a known Fag Hag.
    Perhaps they call it a Fag Stag but I prefer Hag.

Make sure you purchase a couple of goats, or sheep to relieve yourself from all those daily chores. Baaah baaah:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...EC6A&FORM=VIRE

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Rob isn't even Caucasian. He's a dego wop. Basically a Hispanic.
    Jbjb, from this “ dego wop” I resemble that remark!

But honestly, I couldn’t care less about the names. I’m not into banning words.

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Rob isn't even Caucasian. He's a dego wop. Basically a Hispanic.
    Jbjb, from this “ dego wop” I resemble that remark!

But honestly, I couldn’t care less about the names. I’m not into banning words.
    Maybe that's why I'm packin' a monster. The wops are known as great lovers. I show up with the goods.

Let's get this thread back on track.

Unfortunately, in order to watch the games on Sunday (we have Dish, not DTV at this house) I have to watch them on network TV. And with that comes the barrage of endless commercials fired at us from agenda-driven markets NYC and LA, which as we all know, want to force the rest of the country to be as sick-minded about social issues as the confused libtards in those places are.

This means that even after watching nearly all black defenses and majority black offenses battle it out on the fields, we must sit thru commercials that pretend there's at least a 50-50 ratio of whites to blacks across the country, and that most white women prefer and are married to black guys.

A good reason to root for Christian McCaffrey to win the MVP this year over the collection of thug quarterbacks, don'tcha think?!

Thread Information