Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37

Thread: Is Bernie Sander's Campaign Over With

  1. #21
    Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    I think his heart attack did him in. I also think Trump has hurt Biden enough that he won't win the nomination. Now it is going to come down to three contenders. Warren, Pete B., or Harris. My favorite dark horse is Pete B.

    Of course both Trump and Pence should be impeached. Pence was involved with this Ukraine stuff. Oh boy! First woman President of USA will be Nancy Pelosi.
    What crime did Trump and Pence commit?
    Here is 7 crimes Trump should go to jail for.
    https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/v...kraine-scandal

    And here are 112 more shitty things Trump pulled.
    https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/atrocities-1-to-112

  2. #22
    Okay, here's my Trump joke:

    While boating on the Potomac Trump got out and walked on water.

    The CNN headline the next day was TRUMP CAN'T SWIM!
    Luck is probability taken personally.

  3. #23
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    I think his heart attack did him in. I also think Trump has hurt Biden enough that he won't win the nomination. Now it is going to come down to three contenders. Warren, Pete B., or Harris. My favorite dark horse is Pete B.

    Of course both Trump and Pence should be impeached. Pence was involved with this Ukraine stuff. Oh boy! First woman President of USA will be Nancy Pelosi.
    What crime did Trump and Pence commit?
    Here is 7 crimes Trump should go to jail for.
    https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/v...kraine-scandal

    And here are 112 more shitty things Trump pulled.
    https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/atrocities-1-to-112
    You're an idiot. First of all the title says "crimes he might have committed," 2nd, it's just another far left hit piece. And you continue to ignore crimes committed by Dems. Now go piss in the women's room.
    Luck is probability taken personally.

  4. #24
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Okay, here's my Trump joke:

    While boating on the Potomac Trump got out and walked on water.

    The CNN headline the next day was TRUMP CAN'T SWIM!
    Here's my Trump joke reply: He actually thinks that's who he is.

  5. #25
    Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Okay, here's my Trump joke:

    While boating on the Potomac Trump got out and walked on water.

    The CNN headline the next day was TRUMP CAN'T SWIM!
    Here's my Trump joke reply: He actually thinks that's who he is.
    The thing about opinions, even bad ones like yours, is they are just opinions and may not have any basis in reality.
    Luck is probability taken personally.

  6. #26
    Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

    Im serious Rob. For all this impeachment talk I just have a simple question; what crime did Trump commit?
    Trump has committed no crimes during either his campaign or his presidency. CNN and MSNBC say his crimes are running for president, beating crooked Hillary, then exposing and reversing most of the moronic things Obama did.
    Of course I agree with you. Id just like to hear from a Trump hater what crime has he committed and besides style why they hate him so much. It doesnt make sense to me. Think of where wed be if Democrats didnt fight him on everything.
    Regardless of what happens in the 2020 United States Presidential Election Danny, what's for certain is the democratic politicians are scared shittless that Trump will get re-elected and are making up shit left and right and then throwing it at a wall hoping some of it sticks.

  7. #27
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

    What crime did Trump and Pence commit?
    Here is 7 crimes Trump should go to jail for.
    https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/v...kraine-scandal

    And here are 112 more shitty things Trump pulled.
    https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/atrocities-1-to-112
    You're an idiot. First of all the title says "crimes he might have committed," 2nd, it's just another far left hit piece. And you continue to ignore crimes committed by Dems. Now go piss in the women's room.
    While his points are valid, this a typical response by Mickey the Jackass

    Name:  247BA564-84FF-43AD-9452-5BCBCD95984A.jpeg
Views: 143
Size:  57.0 KB

  8. #28
    LOL. Many political proclamations from mickey crimm, "Singer" and even BoSox. It's wonderful when people are political experts. I wish I was. I wish I were expert regarding the FBI, the CIA, Ukraine, impeachment law, who'll be elected, even the Deep State. Hell, Steve Bannon says the Deep State theories aren't true. But several VCT members evidently know more than Bannon. I wish I knew all of this stuff. I'd make a fortune.

    You see, as recently featured on GWAE, there's something called predictit.org. You can actually bet on all of this stuff. Wow. I bet mickey and "Singer" and all of the VCT pundits will be thrilled to hear that! Now, instead of expounding their wisdom here for free, they can sign up and make a killing. And they can easily record their wagering and report back on it here. Finally, they'll be able to profit from their wisdom!

    I'm really looking forward to the posting of their great financial victories. There's nothing like using your own political expertise to make money, eh? It's a shame I'm just a football guru. The real money is in politics.

  9. #29
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    The only one here who is not a crook is Trump.
    Tell that to the thousands of people he's scammed through his businesses over the years. The most glarifying being the Trump University scam.

  10. #30
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    EVERY politician is a crook. Whether there is a D or R in front of their name is irrelevant.
    Maybe not EVERY politician, but for the most part I don't disagree with your statement jbjb.

    Maybe it's my partisanship, but, in general don't most republicans sound more credible and genuine than most democrats? I mean does anyone buy what the Pelosi, Shiff, Nadler, Schummer, Maxine Waters, Mazie Hirono, Liz Warren, AOC, and the squad are saying? Just to name a few.

  11. #31
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    The only one here who is not a crook is Trump.
    Tell that to the thousands of people he's scammed through his businesses over the years. The most glarifying being the Trump University scam.
    The scam was run by a small minority of those that went to it. They seen a way to sue the big pockets and win.
    Luck is probability taken personally.

  12. #32
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    LOL. Many political proclamations from mickey crimm, "Singer" and even BoSox. It's wonderful when people are political experts. I wish I was. I wish I were expert regarding the FBI, the CIA, Ukraine, impeachment law, who'll be elected, even the Deep State. Hell, Steve Bannon says the Deep State theories aren't true. But several VCT members evidently know more than Bannon. I wish I knew all of this stuff. I'd make a fortune.

    You see, as recently featured on GWAE, there's something called predictit.org. You can actually bet on all of this stuff. Wow. I bet mickey and "Singer" and all of the VCT pundits will be thrilled to hear that! Now, instead of expounding their wisdom here for free, they can sign up and make a killing. And they can easily record their wagering and report back on it here. Finally, they'll be able to profit from their wisdom!

    I'm really looking forward to the posting of their great financial victories. There's nothing like using your own political expertise to make money, eh? It's a shame I'm just a football guru. The real money is in politics.
    Have you forwarded any of this information to your lefty friends so they can bet? Brennen, Clapper and Comey trying to sabotage a presidency isn't a theory. It's a fact no matter what Bannon says....if he even said that.
    Luck is probability taken personally.

  13. #33
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    LOL. Many political proclamations from mickey crimm, "Singer" and even BoSox. It's wonderful when people are political experts. I wish I was. I wish I were expert regarding the FBI, the CIA, Ukraine, impeachment law, who'll be elected, even the Deep State. Hell, Steve Bannon says the Deep State theories aren't true. But several VCT members evidently know more than Bannon. I wish I knew all of this stuff. I'd make a fortune.

    You see, as recently featured on GWAE, there's something called predictit.org. You can actually bet on all of this stuff. Wow. I bet mickey and "Singer" and all of the VCT pundits will be thrilled to hear that! Now, instead of expounding their wisdom here for free, they can sign up and make a killing. And they can easily record their wagering and report back on it here. Finally, they'll be able to profit from their wisdom!

    I'm really looking forward to the posting of their great financial victories. There's nothing like using your own political expertise to make money, eh? It's a shame I'm just a football guru. The real money is in politics.
    Have you forwarded any of this information to your lefty friends so they can bet? Brennen, Clapper and Comey trying to sabotage a presidency isn't a theory. It's a fact no matter what Bannon says....if he even said that.
    Bet your proclamations, mickey...if you have the cojones. Otherwise it's all just wind.

  14. #34
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    LOL. Many political proclamations from mickey crimm, "Singer" and even BoSox. It's wonderful when people are political experts. I wish I was. I wish I were expert regarding the FBI, the CIA, Ukraine, impeachment law, who'll be elected, even the Deep State. Hell, Steve Bannon says the Deep State theories aren't true. But several VCT members evidently know more than Bannon. I wish I knew all of this stuff. I'd make a fortune.

    You see, as recently featured on GWAE, there's something called predictit.org. You can actually bet on all of this stuff. Wow. I bet mickey and "Singer" and all of the VCT pundits will be thrilled to hear that! Now, instead of expounding their wisdom here for free, they can sign up and make a killing. And they can easily record their wagering and report back on it here. Finally, they'll be able to profit from their wisdom!

    I'm really looking forward to the posting of their great financial victories. There's nothing like using your own political expertise to make money, eh? It's a shame I'm just a football guru. The real money is in politics.
    Have you forwarded any of this information to your lefty friends so they can bet? Brennen, Clapper and Comey trying to sabotage a presidency isn't a theory. It's a fact no matter what Bannon says....if he even said that.
    Bet your proclamations, mickey...if you have the cojones. Otherwise it's all just wind.
    Okay. I think Trump will complete his 4 year term as President and I will bet you $1000 that he does....if you have the cojones. And please remind your lefty friends to bet their proclamations, if they have the cojones. Otherwise it's all just wind.

    PS: Put your college picks up before gametimes or you are all just wind.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 10-09-2019 at 10:07 PM.
    Luck is probability taken personally.

  15. #35
    I was actually thinking of signing up for predictit. BTW, that GWAE was an absolute dumpster fire. They couldn't have had a worse representative for the site be on the show. Half the questions he got, he answered with "Hmmm, that's not my department" or "I'm not really sure, it's probably on the website somewhere though" and other dumb shit like that.

    He also said there is a 5% withdrawal fee. That's not just on winnings, but that's on the entire amount you withdraw. W T F???? Just make it something simple, like you give up 1-2% (or whatever the right percentage is) per win, or something along those lines. Also, it's an $850 max bet. I haven't looked super closely at the numbers on there, but I reckon the bridge jumpers are likely the best bets to make...meaning if an option is at 90c and you buy it for $850, then your profit is going to be $94. No, not your EV, that is what your actual profit would be if it wins.
    #FreeTyde

  16. #36
    Pretty lame, mickey. As soon as someone calls you on your proclamations, you retreat to "Trump will serve out his term." LOL. What, you want even money on that? So much for Trump winning re-election, eh?

    If you'll notice, in my 5000 and some odd posts, not many political proclamations. None, in fact. I did say, in my kindest Hillary Clinton comment, that I "thought she was sane." Not sure that qualifies as a proclamation.

    But you get a lot of people claiming this and that with their presumed political/Ukraine/Deep State "expertise." Then, when you confront them with "Yeah, but did you bet on that?" you get nada, nothing, zip.

    You get a lot of wind, but not much investing. On some reality level, which has to do with money, folks seem to know that they don't really know what they're talking about and that they have no actual expertise. But boy, they sure blather on as if they do...as long as no money is involved.


    As for my handicapping, there's dated/timed email records going back a dozen years to my partners. All plays are matter of record. The Wise Guys plays, going back 30 years, are a matter of record. Just call or email Playbook.com. Northbet or Heritage contest records are a matter of record. What I do is, for better or worse, a matter of record. And you're the guy who helped me post the McCusker Report records in the Retro Road trip thread. Those reports had five-year cumulative records on the back page.

    I'm sure "Tales of the Glitch" has a similar record - you know, W2Gs, credit card receipts paralleling the travels and when/where/ IRS logs to help negate the duly reported winnings. Or are you suggesting the glitch tales, lacking corroboration, are also all wind?
    Last edited by redietz; 10-11-2019 at 09:01 AM.

  17. #37
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Pretty lame, mickey. As soon as someone calls you on your proclamations, you retreat to "Trump will serve out his term." LOL. What, you want even money on that? So much for Trump winning re-election, eh?

    If you'll notice, in my 5000 and some odd posts, not many political proclamations. None, in fact. I did say, in my kindest Hillary Clinton comment, that I "thought she was sane." Not sure that qualifies as a proclamation.

    But you get a lot of people claiming this and that with their presumed political/Ukraine/Deep State "expertise." Then, when you confront them with "Yeah, but did you bet on that?" you get nada, nothing, zip.

    You get a lot of wind, but not much investing. On some reality level, which has to do with money, folks seem to know that they don't really know what they're talking about and that they have no actual expertise. But boy, they sure blather on as if they do...as long as no money is involved.


    As for my handicapping, there's dated/timed email records going back a dozen years to my partners. All plays are matter of record. The Wise Guys plays, going back 30 years, are a matter of record. Just call or email Playbook.com. Northbet or Heritage contest records are a matter of record. What I do is, for better or worse, a matter of record. And you're the guy who helped me post the McCusker Report records in the Retro Road trip thread. Those reports had five-year cumulative records on the back page.

    I'm sure "Tales of the Glitch" has a similar record - you know, W2Gs, credit card receipts paralleling the travels and when/where/ IRS logs to help negate the duly reported winnings. Or are you suggesting the glitch tales, lacking corroboration, are also all wind?
    Pretty lame, Bob. To chickenshit to take the bet. All kinds of excuses. Have you ever egged on lefties to bet their proclamations. How about those CNN idiots. Do you think they should bet their phony proclamations? How come you only demand those that are not lefties bet their proclamations. Pretty lame, indeed. Did you ask them if they bet their proclamations and get nada? No, you didn't because you are phony as a three dollar bill. All you are doing is the typical lefty tactic of trying to get those you disagree with to shut up. Won't work for ya. You've seen the stupid proclamations of midwestplayer on here. Did you tell him to bet on it? Fuck no.

    Climb back under your rock. That is, after you go and get your records from these contests and post them up. You're the one bragging about it. Post your shit up. Don't be telling other people to do it for you. Pics or it didn't happen. I've never told anyone here to go and get my shit and post it up here. I do it myself.

    Oh, and don't forget to piss in the women's room.
    Luck is probability taken personally.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The National Association of Realtors: new TV ad campaign
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Money, Shopping, Real Estate, Investing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-22-2013, 08:38 PM
  2. The NAB's new advertising campaign
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Movies, Media, and Television
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 09:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •