Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Bernie Sander's Campaign Over With

I think his heart attack did him in. I also think Trump has hurt Biden enough that he won't win the nomination. Now it is going to come down to three contenders. Warren, Pete B., or Harris. My favorite dark horse is Pete B.

Of course both Trump and Pence should be impeached. Pence was involved with this Ukraine stuff. Oh boy! First woman President of USA will be Nancy Pelosi.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    First woman President of USA will be Nancy Pelosi.
    I’m thinking you’re deceived by her plastic face if you think there’s a chance of that. She turns 80 years old in 2020. BTW, what the fuck does this have to do with Las Vegas?

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    First woman President of USA will be Nancy Pelosi.
    I’m thinking you’re deceived by her plastic face if you think there’s a chance of that. She turns 80 years old in 2020. BTW, what the fuck does this have to do with Las Vegas?
    Bernie had his heart attack in Las Vegas. Ever notice when a Trumptard posts politics on the Las Vegas page no complaints, if anybody else posts hell is raised.

Yea, pretty sure the answer is yes.

I don't see how you think Harris has any chance. Andrew Yang is far more likely than her. She's horrible.

https://www.predictit.org/markets/de...ial-nomination

I heard Bernie was playing craps lowkey at the Stratosphere when it happened.. (just to keep it on topic)

I think his heart attack did him in. I also think Trump has hurt Biden enough that he won't win the nomination. Now it is going to come down to three contenders. Warren, Pete B., or Harris. My favorite dark horse is Pete B.

Of course both Trump and Pence should be impeached. Pence was involved with this Ukraine stuff. Oh boy! First woman President of USA will be Nancy Pelosi.
    Biden did himself in. He's corrupt as hell. The Biden's are now filthy rich from influence peddling. Hunter could not speak Ukrainian, didn't know anything about the energy industry, and had just been kicked out of the Naval Reserves for drugs when he was appointed to the board of Burisma. The CEO of Burisma is/was a known crook. About 1.8 billion dollars of American aid had gone into Burisma and disappeared. The Ukrainian government wanted to know where the money went. This was before Joe demanded the prosecutor be fired. The reports of Hunter being payed 50K a month, 80K a month are not true. He was actually being payed 160K a month. That's about 5 times what a board member of Exxon makes. Hunter's only qualification for the money was his last name. Influence peddling is his only talent. Other than that he's dumb as a rock.

You libtards can't have it both ways. You call Trump a crook but say the Bidens are totally innocent. Fuck you, idiot. The Bidens are guilty as hell.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

What does this have to do with Vegas?

Is the new Bernie slot AP able?
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Originally Posted by GwoAE View Post
    What does this have to do with Vegas?
    Plenty. He had a heart attack in Vegas.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Biden did himself in. He's corrupt as hell. The Biden's are now filthy rich from influence peddling. Hunter could not speak Ukrainian, didn't know anything about the energy industry, and had just been kicked out of the Naval Reserves for drugs when he was appointed to the board of Burisma. The CEO of Burisma is/was a known crook. About 1.8 billion dollars of American aid had gone into Burisma and disappeared. The Ukrainian government wanted to know where the money went. This was before Joe demanded the prosecutor be fired. The reports of Hunter being payed 50K a month, 80K a month are not true. He was actually being payed 160K a month. That's about 5 times what a board member of Exxon makes. Hunter's only qualification for the money was his last name. Influence peddling is his only talent. Other than that he's dumb as a rock.

You libtards can't have it both ways. You call Trump a crook but say the Bidens are totally innocent. Fuck you, idiot. The Bidens are guilty as hell.
    I guess it was originally 80,000 and he discovered the double up feature!

EVERY politician is a crook. Whether there is a D or R in front of their name is irrelevant.

The only one here who is not a crook is Trump. He's no politician either. And it doesn't matter if the dems end up with an old white man, a crooked old white man, an old lying wench from Massachusetts, a wimpy little queer from Indiana, a double-talking nigress, or a slant-eyed goofball for their candidate. After the economy, unemployment rates, and the stock market explosion, Trump will trounce whatever nutjob is offered up for sacrifice.

What crime did Trump and Pence commit?

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

For that you need to check with conspiracy theorist dike Rachel Maddow.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

I’m serious Rob. For all this impeachment talk I just have a simple question; what crime did Trump commit?

Their "crime" was winning the election. Dems thought they had it locked up then their whole world fell apart. They are out for revenge any way they can get it.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I’m serious Rob. For all this impeachment talk I just have a simple question; what crime did Trump commit?
    Trump has committed no crimes during either his campaign or his presidency. CNN and MSNBC say his crimes are running for president, beating crooked Hillary, then exposing and reversing most of the moronic things Obama did.

Trump has committed no crimes during either his campaign or his presidency. CNN and MSNBC say his crimes are running for president, beating crooked Hillary, then exposing and reversing most of the moronic things Obama did.
    Of course I agree with you. I’d just like to hear from a Trump hater what crime has he committed and besides style why they hate him so much. It doesn’t make sense to me. Think of where we’d be if Democrats didn’t fight him on everything.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Their "crime" was winning the election. Dems thought they had it locked up then their whole world fell apart. They are out for revenge any way they can get it.
    I myself fell for the "Hillary Clinton has the Presidency in the bag," schiel. But I still went out and voted for her because I did not want to be that Dreaded One Vote that caused Trump to win. And sadly LOTS of people who would have voted for Hillary to win admitted they didn't vote for her because The Media claimed she had it in the bag.... Silly, silly Fools. But I've gotta admit, Trump is doing much better than I thought he would. I often wonder if Hillary being President would have made a huge difference. Trump isn't the horrible President he was thought to become. America actually RECOVERED somewhat at least financially under Trump's Presidency. And not to seem like a wishy washy person, but I saw a picture of Hillary and she looked like a creepy, soulless creep. It gave me chills, in a very bad way. I think we may have dodged a bullet with Trilump being President, not Hillary.
    Last edited by Tasha; 10-05-2019 at 08:17 PM.

Danny, you are by far the most civil Trumpster on this forum. I do not want to get into an argument with you regarding how virtuous or how criminal Mr. Trump's actions are but I will share a joke with you.

Trump has a heart attack and dies and goes to hell where the devil is waiting for him. "I don't know what to do says the devil. You're on my list but I have no room for you. But you definitely have to stay here, so I tell you what I am going to do. I've got three people here that weren't quite as bad as you were. I will let one of them go but you have to take their place. I will even let you decide who leaves. Trump thought that sounded pretty good so he agrees.

The devil opened the first room. In it was Richard Nixon and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed over and over over such was his fate in hell, "No" Trump said. "I don't think so. I am not a good swimmer and I don't think I could do that all day long."

The devil led him to the next room. In it was Tony Blair with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer time after time after time."No. I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do is break rocks all day" commented Trump.

The devil opened a third door. In it Trump saw Bill Clinton lying naked on the floor with his arms staked over his head and his legs staked in a spread eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky doing what she does best.

Trump looked at this in disbelief for a while and finally said "Yeah I can handle this."

The devil smiled and said, "Monica you are free to go."

Grey Beaver will be the Dem nominee and will lose 40 states or more.

Working Americans are not ready for the freebies she is peddling. Most still believe hard work and tough decisions pay off in the long run.

Thread Information