Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
Greetings!

I'm sorry I haven't been here for awhile. I should first give a shoutout to MickeyCrimm and say I'm glad to hear he is still with us and still kicking ass!

I just wanted to confirm that I did indeed speak to someone at Bally at the time and that is what I was told. The thing everyone needs to understand is that not every Bally Quick Hits Platinum machine is necessarily set to have the progressives turned on, some of them ONLY have the base jackpots, so the 88.05% return is the lowest possible return setting of that particular model and game title.

We also notice that the Free Games Bonus Feature occurs, invariably, every 96 plays. Further, that the overall hit frequency is unchanged. That is interesting because it would mean that any return change could be done without impacting the overall hit rate at all. If I had to guess, I would think the overall return is changed by way of the Free Games returns by way of the reel strips during Free Games. You could theoretically switch some symbols to other symbols in the main game to lower the return with an unchanged overall hit rate, but that seems unlikely.
Thanks Mission.