Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Deck of cards vs a video poker game

2020: Make Liberals Cry Again

Only then will they come to realize and accept, similar to how the 2016 election made everyone understand the corruption of Hillary along with the sexual perversion of her moron husband and was a full and total rebuke to the racist policies of Obama, that Trump has been lied about more times than true Americans want.

Brace yourselves, libtards! You're running out of snowflake-infested safe spaces. And idiot Elija Cummings isn't now buried for no reason.....

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    In Nov. 2020 Trump will Make Liberals Cry Again!

Maybe that'll help choke up the few that are on here.
    I don't pay much attention to politics unless it's in my face. From what I have noticed, I have no idea who can beat him.
    My wife isn't that political either, but what I have noticed at the beginning she really didn't have an opinion either way about Trump as president, she probably thought it was okay as a reality star/ whomever he was prior to being president, but some of the shows she watches like The View, news and whatever she reads in the papers or whatever magazines she might read has definitely swayed her into not liking him. Basically she thinks he's a douchebag not fit to be president.

The following is the best summary I've read by someone who was a lifelong Republican and is an international expert in the fields wherein Trump's financial murkiness lies. Note that this was before Syria and quid-pro-quo and all of the latest issues.

https://usatoday.com/story/opinion/2...mn/2013614001/

Also note: the comical part will come when some posters will attempt to impugn Tom Nichols expertise or American loyalties. And then likely claim to know more, citing their sources of Fox opinion broadcasts or some right wing blogs, than Nichols.
    The comical part is you posting up this bullshit, redietz. Nichols doesn't have an original thought but is definitely a student of the press. The article is typical lame brain idiocy from an anti-Trumper. Let's just take this one paragraph:

"Compulsive lying, fantastic and easily refuted claims, base insults and bizarre public meltdowns, however, are indeed signs of serious emotional problems. DONALD TRUMP has never been a reasonable man, but for two years he has gotten worse. He literally cannot tell the truth from a lie, he often seems completely unable to comprehend even basic information, and he flies off the handle in ways that would make most of us take our children to a pediatrician for evaluation."

And let's change it to this:

"Compulsive lying, fantastic and easily refuted claims, base insults and bizarre public meltdowns, however, are indeed signs of serious emotional problems. GEORGE WASHINGTON has never been a reasonable man, but for two years, he has gotten worse. He literally cannot tell the truth from a lie, he often seems completely unable to comprehend even basic information, and he flies off the handle in ways that would make most of us take our children to a pediatrician for evaluation."

Or you could insert ABRAHAM LINCOLN'S name or FRANKLIN DELANO ROOSEVELT'S name there, or any other president's name for that matter, instead of DONALD TRUMP OR GEORGE WASHINGTON. Because, although we remember them as great presidents today, when they were in office this kind of trash was also written about them. Lincoln even jailed journalists for writing this kind of trash about him. Of course you can't do that today.

Redietz, you and Sling are just showing yourselves for the simpletons you are.

Note: When republicans gained control of Congress in the early fifties they quickly passed term limits on the Presidency. They didn't want to run into a Roosevelt situation again. If not for that event Donald Trump would be a 4 term president.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Whaddya say, redietz/sling? Do you think Trump will hold on to the 75% of uranium we have left after Hillary sold off the 25% to the Russians? Do you think Hillary will ever be investigated for colluding with the Russians on the Steele dossier? How about this latest news that at Hillary’s request the Ukrainians tried to sabotage the 2016 Trump campaign. Do you think that is collusion with a foreign power?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

The best thing I give Trump credit for is the Jerusalem/ Israel restoration- which is HUGE but is another subject. I don't think anyone else would have done that. The other is his trash slinging brought out other trashers which is where the Nichols report seems viable. There is NO offering out there. To me it means that though the libitards are horrible, Trump is coming down to their level. WHO is out there to bring America together again?

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I don't pay much attention to politics unless it's in my face. From what I have noticed, I have no idea who can beat him.
    My wife isn't that political either, but what I have noticed at the beginning she really didn't have an opinion either way about Trump as president, she probably thought it was okay as a reality star/ whomever he was prior to being president, but some of the shows she watches like The View, news and whatever she reads in the papers or whatever magazines she might read has definitely swayed her into not liking him. Basically she thinks he's a douchebag not fit to be president.

The following is the best summary I've read by someone who was a lifelong Republican and is an international expert in the fields wherein Trump's financial murkiness lies. Note that this was before Syria and quid-pro-quo and all of the latest issues.

Also note: the comical part will come when some posters will attempt to impugn Tom Nichols expertise or American loyalties. And then likely claim to know more, citing their sources of Fox opinion broadcasts or some right wing blogs, than Nichols.
    The comical part is you posting up this bullshit, redietz. Nichols doesn't have an original thought but is definitely a student of the press. The article is typical lame brain idiocy from an anti-Trumper. Let's just take this one paragraph:

"Compulsive lying, fantastic and easily refuted claims, base insults and bizarre public meltdowns, however, are indeed signs of serious emotional problems. DONALD TRUMP has never been a reasonable man, but for two years he has gotten worse. He literally cannot tell the truth from a lie, he often seems completely unable to comprehend even basic information, and he flies off the handle in ways that would make most of us take our children to a pediatrician for evaluation."

"Compulsive lying, fantastic and easily refuted claims, base insults and bizarre public meltdowns, however, are indeed signs of serious emotional problems. GEORGE WASHINGTON has never been a reasonable man, but for two years, he has gotten worse. He literally cannot tell the truth from a lie, he often seems completely unable to comprehend even basic information, and he flies off the handle in ways that would make most of us take our children to a pediatrician for evaluation."

Or you could insert ABRAHAM LINCOLN'S name or FRANKLIN DELANO ROOSEVELT'S name there, or any other president's name for that matter, instead of DONALD TRUMP OR GEORGE WASHINGTON. Because, although we remember them as great presidents today, when they were in office this kind of trash was also written about them. Lincoln even jailed journalists for writing this kind of trash about him. Of course you can't do that today.

Note: When republicans gained control of Congress in the early fifties they quickly passed term limits on the Presidency. They didn't want to run into a Roosevelt situation again. If not for that event Donald Trump would be a 4 term president.

I think it says a lot about mickey crimm that he thinks he knows more about Trump and Russia than Tom Nichols. If mickey crimm really believes that, more power to him, and God bless him.

I think it says a lot about mickey crimm that he thinks he knows more about Trump and Russia than Tom Nichols. If mickey crimm really believes that, more power to him, and God bless him.
    Nichols is an extremely biased academic never Trumper 'foreign policy expert'. He actively encouraged the Iraq War that killed 4000 American Soldiers, wounded 35,000 American Soldiers, killed as many as 600,000 Iraqis, and it cost over 3 Trillion Dollars. And it's still costing us.

So if Tom Nichols was so wrong on Iraq maybe he's wrong on Trump too. Maybe Mickey Crimm does know more about Trump and Russia than him. Sometimes common sense trumps academics. But to just point to an opinion hit piece in an appeal to authority doesn't really advance the argument. My opinion....but I need to stay out of political discussions. Never very productive. Just gets mean. Sorry.

I figure Nichols knows more about Hillary and Russia than me. He probably knows a ton about the 145 million dollars that Russia sent to the Clinton Foundation. He knows about the Steele Dossier that Hillary paid 11 million for. He knows all about Hillary selling 25% of our uranium supply to Russia. He knows about Hillary getting the Ukrainians to sabotage the 2016 Trump campaign too. And you know who else knows about Hillary’s dealings with the Russians, redietz? Guess who that is, Mr. Lefty. THE RUSSIANS!!!!!!

The Russians have all kinds of secrets about Hillary that they didn’t get to blackmail her with because she lost the election. So they are sitting on it for now. Damn, you lefties are either stupid or diabolical.

What evidence of Trump/Russia collusion has Nichols ever put up? Zilch. Zero. Nada. Hard to say if I know more about it than him. He is either stupid or diabolical because there was no Trump/Russia collusion. The Russians don't have anything on Trump. It's just a false narrative that liberals/never Trumper's push.

A lot of people sweating bullets now that the investigation into the origins of the Russia Hoax has turned into a criminal investigation. This could only happen because Durham/Horowitz have seen evidence implicating people in criminal activity. Brennen, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Page and a host of others are are now shitting watermelon seeds over this investigation. They are now all lawyering up. The lawyers will get everything they have. LOL! Serves them right after all the misery they put other people through.

There are going to be indictments. Which one do you think will flip first to try and save their own skin?

Redietz, there is only two explanations for your pushing this false narrative by Tom Nicholls.

1. You stupidly believe all that Trump/Russia collusion bullshit which is going to be shown to be totally false and conjured up by anti-Trumpers.

2. You are diabolical and pushing the false narrative for political purposes.

Which one is it?
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 10-26-2019 at 06:22 AM.

Thread Information