Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: How much coin in for a dollar away Progressive? :)

  1. #1
    Darkoz on WOV said he saw a machine that says,"$4999. Must hit by $5,000. Darkoz made a sprint Beeline to the machine only for a sign to say "Out of order." LMAO! Sad! :/ So, if this machone had been in order, how much coin in would a Gambler have to play before getting the $5,000?

  2. #2
    Is somebody paying you to start all these stupid threads?

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Is somebody paying you to start all these stupid threads?
    I actually tried to start a smart thread with this one. I legitimately wanted to know how much coin in you need in order to get that $1 away Progressive.

  4. #4
    Depending on how much is going to the progressive, I think on that machine it would be somewhere between $400-600 if you had to play all the way thru the last dollar.

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Depending on how much is going to the progressive, I think on that machine it would be somewhere between $400-600 if you had to play all the way thru the last dollar.
    Thank you Max, for that REAL answer. $400-$600 doesn't seem so bad for a $5,000 payout.

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Darkoz on WOV said he saw a machine that says,"$4999. Must hit by $5,000. Darkoz made a sprint Beeline to the machine only for a sign to say "Out of order." LMAO! Sad! :/ So, if this machone had been in order, how much coin in would a Gambler have to play before getting the $5,000?
    IIRC, the pic Darkoz put up was that of a Fire Wolf. In that case the meter runs at .0026666. If you multiple $375 by .0026666 you will get $1. So the biggest wager you could make on this play is $375. However, the progressive will likely hit somewhere between $4999 and $5000. The average would be $4999.50. So the expectation is an average wager of $187.50.

    The drop on this game is most likely 16%. So we are looking at an average cost of $30 to spin this play off
    ($187.50 X 16% = $30).
    Luck is probability taken personally.

  7. #7
    In the past 4 weeks I have seen the $10,000 jackpot hit on 50, $1.00, $1.50, and $2.50 coin bets. The major jackpots ($1,000} amounts weren't even near ($1,000). I have a very nice casino host (not my regular one) who visits me after each big hit and we discuss the week in general. Waiting on a big " must hit" instead of playing for reasonable win goals is a waste of time for the average player. I've hit 2 majors ($550, $850) not playing over $1 coin bet. I've seen the major jackpots last 3 days.

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    In the past 4 weeks I have seen the $10,000 jackpot hit on 50, $1.00, $1.50, and $2.50 coin bets. The major jackpots ($1,000} amounts weren't even near ($1,000). I have a very nice casino host (not my regular one) who visits me after each big hit and we discuss the week in general. Waiting on a big " must hit" instead of playing for reasonable win goals is a waste of time for the average player. I've hit 2 majors ($550, $850) not playing over $1 coin bet. I've seen the major jackpots last 3 days.
    The AGS games like River Dragon, Firewolf, Forest Dragon, Wolf Queen are not linked progressives. They are stand alone progressives. If you are playing that machine you are the only one that can hit the jackpot.

    And Sling, the higher the progressive number on a "must hit by" the better chance you have to hit it. So catching one of these stand alone must hit by's close to the top can be an advantage play depending on the exact numbers involved.
    Luck is probability taken personally.

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    In the past 4 weeks I have seen the $10,000 jackpot hit on 50, $1.00, $1.50, and $2.50 coin bets. The major jackpots ($1,000} amounts weren't even near ($1,000). I have a very nice casino host (not my regular one) who visits me after each big hit and we discuss the week in general. Waiting on a big " must hit" instead of playing for reasonable win goals is a waste of time for the average player. I've hit 2 majors ($550, $850) not playing over $1 coin bet. I've seen the major jackpots last 3 days.
    The AGS games like River Dragon, Firewolf, Forest Dragon, Wolf Queen are not linked progressives. They are stand alone progressives. If you are playing that machine you are the only one that can hit the jackpot.

    And Sling, the higher the progressive number on a "must hit by" the better chance you have to hit it. So catching one of these stand alone must hit by's close to the top can be an advantage play depending on the exact numbers involved.
    Thanks- my bad. Never played a linked progressive.

  10. #10
    Thank you Mickey Crimm, Slingshot, Maxpen.....

  11. #11
    This was a bad idea for a thread. Should have been in the WoV thread for f-cks sake you attention seeking crazy bus riding catfish chick.

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    This was a bad idea for a thread. Should have been in the WoV thread for f-cks sake you attention seeking crazy bus riding catfish chick.
    Mcap you serm to have a personal vendetta against me...

  13. #13
    Not so much you as your thread starting and placement habits. You are literally the dumbest poster on the Internet though. Lmao:

  14. #14
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Not so much you as your thread starting and placement habits. You are literally the dumbest poster on the Internet though. Lmao:

    I try to start an earnest thread, and your and Rob Singer's comments were uncalled for....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-15-2019, 04:36 PM
  2. maximize coin-in tier points
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Total Rewards and MLife
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-01-2014, 02:49 PM
  3. "Famous Dogs Half Dollar Coin Act" An idea for a Half Dollar Coin Redesign
    By Drago the Wolf in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 03:59 AM
  4. "Famous Dogs $2 Coin Act" A Propoasl for a New U.S. $2 Coin Series
    By Drago the Wolf in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2013, 12:19 AM
  5. Coin flip news: not exactly 50/50
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-02-2012, 05:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •