Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: And ....I just got banned from Vegas Fanatics... O.O..

What the hell? I am Michelle Parker on there and I did absolutely nothing wrong to get banned there.... I was always respectful and never said anything bannable there! So angry! I know when I got banned from Slot Fanatics, I started a very popular thread about Annoying Youtube Slot Uploaders and it went to 5 pages before suddenly being deleted. Another Poster had a similar Thread that also went to 5 pages before beung deleted. When Posters asked what happened to these very popular Annoying Youtube Slot Uploaders? Threads?" The Admin said something like,"I found them more mean spirited than entertaining, so I deleted them. That was unofficially my first strike. My second strike was ranting about Taxi Drivers charging about $10 to go about a mile and LYFT only charging about $17 to go five miles. I called taxis a ripoff. hat thread was quickly deleted. My third strike was when I was banned for asking Posters to put their Favorite Posters there. The thread was deleted in under an hour and I got a message saying,"You have been banned. Date ban will be lifted... Never."

" At the time, I was starting this thread, it seemed like a good idea, though my logical brain did ask if a "Favorite Posters?" thread could be a bad idea and I then stupidly thought,"It's a praise thread. This is a good idea! "and after I got banned is when I realized just how bad a Favorite Posters?" Thread could possibly get. Posters who helped out other Posters could get really angry when they aren't chosen as "Favorite Poster?" And then the Poster could retort "I didn't ask you to help me. You did that all on your own. I find you manipulative and condescending." It's no wonder that thread was taken down so soon. I don't know if I deserved to get banned over it considering the fact that I had good intentions, (A deletion and a fair PM warning that potentially toxic threads like that weren't allowed would have been sufficient). At least with Slot Fanatics, I know why I was banned. But the Vegas Fanatics ban came out of left field...:/
    Last edited by Tasha; 10-29-2019 at 07:13 PM.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    What the hell? I am Michelle Parker on there and I did absolutely nothing wrong to get banned there.... I was always respectful and never said anything bannable there! So angry! I know when I got banned from Slot Fanatics, I was banned for asking Posters to put their Favorite Posters there. The thread was deleted in under an hour and I got a message saying,"You have been banned. Fate ban will be lifted... Never."

" At the time, I was starting this thread, it seemed like a good idea, though my logical brain did ask if a "Favorite Posters," thread could be a bad idea and I then stupidly thought,"It's a praise thread. This is a good idea! and after I got banned is when I realized just how bad a Favorite Posters?" Thread could possibly get. Posters who helped out othet Posters could get really angey when they aren't chosen as "Favorite Poster?" And then the Poster could retort "I didn't ask you to help me. You did that all on your own. I find you manipulative and condescending." It's no wonder that thread was taken down so soon. I don't know if I deserved to get banned over it considering the fact that I had good intentions, (A deletion and a fair PM warning that potentially toxic threads like that weren't allowed would have been sufficient). At least with Slot Fanatics, I know why I was banned. But tje Vegas Fanatics ban came out of left field...:/
    Probably racism.

And in the “Hey look” category, your Donut sock is also posting at the same time you are on here. Imagine that.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    What the hell? I am Michelle Parker on there and I did absolutely nothing wrong to get banned there.... I was always respectful and never said anything bannable there! So angry! I know when I got banned from Slot Fanatics, I was banned for asking Posters to put their Favorite Posters there. The thread was deleted in under an hour and I got a message saying,"You have been banned. Fate ban will be lifted... Never."

" At the time, I was starting this thread, it seemed like a good idea, though my logical brain did ask if a "Favorite Posters," thread could be a bad idea and I then stupidly thought,"It's a praise thread. This is a good idea! and after I got banned is when I realized just how bad a Favorite Posters?" Thread could possibly get. Posters who helped out othet Posters could get really angey when they aren't chosen as "Favorite Poster?" And then the Poster could retort "I didn't ask you to help me. You did that all on your own. I find you manipulative and condescending." It's no wonder that thread was taken down so soon. I don't know if I deserved to get banned over it considering the fact that I had good intentions, (A deletion and a fair PM warning that potentially toxic threads like that weren't allowed would have been sufficient). At least with Slot Fanatics, I know why I was banned. But tje Vegas Fanatics ban came out of left field...:/
    Probably racism.

And in the “Hey look” category, your Donut sock is also posting at the same time you are on here. Imagine that.
    I don't think the first part about Racism is true and not really to your second part.

Maybe the moderator there figured out that Michelle Parker is a dumbass catfishing bitch that’s been banned all over the gambling interwebs already. I’m about four, five seconds from cussing Tasha’s bitch ass out myself.
    Last edited by mcap; 10-29-2019 at 08:07 PM.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Maybe the moderator there figured out that Michelle Parker is a dumbass catfishing bitch that’s been banned all over the gambling interwebs already. I’m about four, five seconds from cussing Tasha’s bitch ass out myself.
    Mcap, stop harassing me please.

Stop posting and I’ll stop responding harshly to them.

Stop posting and I’ll stop responding harshly to them.
    I will not stop posting....
    Last edited by Tasha; 10-30-2019 at 04:33 AM.

:\
    LOL.

Can anyone who is a Member of Vegas Fanatics ask an Admin why I was banned? :\

Yes, they said it was because you`re a fucking brain dead idiot

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    No, they didn't... You made that up...

This time I promise...I was about 3 seconds away from cussing them out

This time I promise...I was about 3 seconds away from cussing them out
    LMAO!

Anyone wanna ask Vegas Fanatics for real why they banned me? :/

And I am suspended from Diversity Tomorrow... Banned from one website, not allowed to start new threads on DT and now I am suspended from DT for a few days...In the same week.... I really am having the best week ever. :/

And I am suspended from Diversity Tomorrow... Banned from one website, not allowed to start new threads on DT and now I am suspended from DT for a few days...In the same week.... I really am having the best week ever. :/
    I can't believe DT is still a thing.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    DT is a really good website!

When are you going to comment of the rumors you robbed a Miami Subs of $248?

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

When are you going to comment of the rumors you robbed a Miami Subs of $248?
    What? Never happened!

Thread Information