Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
What the hell? I am Michelle Parker on there and I did absolutely nothing wrong to get banned there.... I was always respectful and never said anything bannable there! So angry! I know when I got banned from Slot Fanatics, I was banned for asking Posters to put their Favorite Posters there. The thread was deleted in under an hour and I got a message saying,"You have been banned. Fate ban will be lifted... Never."

" At the time, I was starting this thread, it seemed like a good idea, though my logical brain did ask if a "Favorite Posters," thread could be a bad idea and I then stupidly thought,"It's a praise thread. This is a good idea! and after I got banned is when I realized just how bad a Favorite Posters?" Thread could possibly get. Posters who helped out othet Posters could get really angey when they aren't chosen as "Favorite Poster?" And then the Poster could retort "I didn't ask you to help me. You did that all on your own. I find you manipulative and condescending." It's no wonder that thread was taken down so soon. I don't know if I deserved to get banned over it considering the fact that I had good intentions, (A deletion and a fair PM warning that potentially toxic threads like that weren't allowed would have been sufficient). At least with Slot Fanatics, I know why I was banned. But tje Vegas Fanatics ban came out of left field...:/
Probably racism.

And in the “Hey look” category, your Donut sock is also posting at the same time you are on here. Imagine that.
I don't think the first part about Racism is true and not really to your second part.