Thread: Say It Isn't So

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/videos/business/...mb-vpx-dbl.cnn

Make sure to vote this ass clown out of office.
    You're an idiot. Your stocks are up 50% in three years but you want to destroy the economy,with a piece of shit dem in the white house, and live in poverty the rest of your life.. Do yourself a favor and shoot yourself in the head. Trump in 2020. Trump Jr. in 2024.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Somebody asked me to put on CNN so they could watch the news. I told them it was 1 or the other!

Originally Posted by ThePointWhisperer View Post
    Somebody asked me to put on CNN so they could watch the news. I told them it was 1 or the other!
    LOL! You can watch CNN or you can watch the news but you can't do both at the same time.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information