Thread: Where Are The Profiles in Courage

Not a single GOP member had enough guts to vote for impeachment today when everyone knows Trump is guilty as sin. At least two Dems had the courage to vote as they saw fit. Come election time vote these spineless GOP members out of office. It is going to be a blue state landslide.

Did you forget to take your meds today?

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Not a single GOP member had enough guts to vote for impeachment today when everyone knows Trump is guilty as sin. At least two Dems had the courage to vote as they saw fit. Come election time vote these spineless GOP members out of office. It is going to be a blue state landslide.
    I loved how the vote came out. Theres about 40 blue dog dems from districts that Trump won that just put their re-election in 2020 in jeopardy. It's looking more and more like Trump in 2020 along with republican controlled house and senate. Then you punk ass libtards will really be crying like the little bitches you are.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

MWP, you probably follow Tom Nicholls like redietz. Redietz thinks Nicholls knows more than me about what's going on. Well, if Nicholls does he ain't telling everything (keeping ole' redietz in the dark). The Whistleblower, you remember the leaker they called the Whistleblower over this impeachment thing? Nicholls ain't telling you guys his name. WTF?

The Whistleblower's name is Eric Ceriamella, a CIA analyst, an Obama holdover in the White House. Before his whistleblower complaint he was fired out of the White House for leaking false stories about Trump. He's a loser. He's a pure ass 30 year old libtard bitch. And now a Traitor. Hang 'im. He committed a felony when he did not divulge he was in contact with Adam Shiff before he made the complaint. He's headed to the big house along with a lot more of your libtard friends in the deep state.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Did you forget to take your meds today?
    Yes, yes he did.
    #FreeTyde

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I loved how the vote came out. Theres about 40 blue dog dems from districts that Trump won that just put their re-election in 2020 in jeopardy. It's looking more and more like Trump in 2020 along with republican controlled house and senate. Then you punk ass libtards will really be crying like the little bitches you are.
    C'mon, mickey -- I know you don't believe half of what you proclaim. You know as well as I do that the Republicans are 3-2 to keep the Senate and Dems are 2-1 to keep the House. If you really believed your projections, you'd be listing the wagers you made on which you'll collect in 2020.

But I kind of doubt you'll be following up with the post, "Here's what I bet. Check it out."

I think the numbers are correct. Unless, of course, all of those oddsmakers in the UK and Costa Rica are punk ass libtards.

Many folks have courageous mouths and cowardly wallets these days. Seems to be a common malady.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    C'mon, mickey -- I know you don't believe half of what you proclaim. You know as well as I do that the Republicans are 3-2 to keep the Senate and Dems are 2-1 to keep the House. If you really believed your projections, you'd be listing the wagers you made on which you'll collect in 2020.

But I kind of doubt you'll be following up with the post, "Here's what I bet. Check it out."

I think the numbers are correct. Unless, of course, all of those oddsmakers in the UK and Costa Rica are punk ass libtards.

Many folks have courageous mouths and cowardly wallets these days. Seems to be a common malady.
    Thanks for pointing out that MWP is a coward for not betting on a blue state landslide in 2020? That's what he said in the OP, blue states win in a landslide. You tell him, redietz! MWP, you're a frickin' coward. Redietz said so. Put your money where your mouth is.

Oh, redietz? You forgot to tell us how much you have riding on the 2020 elections. \

The odds will be shifting on whether dems hold the house. Did you see those two dems vote against impeachment. You know why? Trump won their districts by 30%. Those two dems are realists and know they will get their asses kicked in 2020 if they vote for impeachment. The dems took the house in 2018 because of moderate dems who said they would work with Trump elected in districts won by Trump in 2016. Those dems in those districts just turned a lot of votes back over to the republicans. So if you can get 2 to 1 redietz you better jump on it.

Oh, and will you guarantee the money if I don't get payed by costa rica?
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 11-01-2019 at 05:09 AM.

Redietz could you jog my memory? How big a favorite did the offshores have Hillary in 2016? LOl! Libtard assclowns!

Mickey, I will give you credit for keeping up on political events. However, so what if Eric Ceriamella is the whistle blower. Trump still committed a felony for asking a foreign power to do this.
    https://heavy.com/news/2019/10/eric-ciaramella/

Mickey, I will give you credit for keeping up on political events. However, so what if Eric Ceriamella is the whistle blower. Trump still committed a felony for asking a foreign power to do this.
    https://heavy.com/news/2019/10/eric-ciaramella/
    Ceriamella is not a whistleblower. He's a leaker of false stories. Hillary didn't ask the Ukrainians to sabotage Trump in 2016. She demanded it. What do you call that, libtard? Biden demanded the Ukrainians fire the prosecutor that was investigating the company his son worked for or he would withhold aid . What do you call that? When the Ukrainians fired the prosecutor it made it a quid pro quo. They fired him and they got the money.

You libtard bags of shit need to clean up your own felonious house. And you need to bone up on the law. A President asking a foreign power to investigate corruption is not a crime....and it's the right thing to do. Biden doesn't get a pass just because he's running for president.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 11-01-2019 at 03:01 PM.

I'l bet 1K against your 1.5k the republicans take back the house in 2020. That should be a big edge for you. Now let's see who's chickenshit.

The blue states are skewing even more blue. California NY Mass CT. If it weren't for the big city populations being so heavily one-sided, those might even be in play. Thankfully the rest of the country is realizing just how batshit crazy the democrat party has become!

If someone was so inclined as to make a wager(s) on the 2020 elections, which I definitely will NOT be doing, I would think it is still way to early to do so. Maybe by early summer next year. But again, not by me!

MWP,
    So you’re saying that the two dem congressmen were courageous to vote “as they saw fit”, but every single gop member who did not didn’t have the guts? WTF! I think your objectivity compass is WAY off course. We get it, you hate Trump. Don’t come at us with blather. If you have real evidence of malfeasance I’m all ears.

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

If someone was so inclined as to make a wager(s) on the 2020 elections, which I definitely will NOT be doing, I would think it is still way to early to do so. Maybe by early summer next year. But again, not by me!
    Redietz makes it sound like a piece of cake to do but it's not. The only way I've ever gotten money offshore is through Western Union. So I have to pay heavy juice to get the money on the site, give up juice to make the bet, then jump through a lot of hoops to cash out if I win. And trust that I will get payed after them holding my money for a year. No thanks. But I will make the bet I offered Redietz. As you can see he's exactly what he accused me of being, all talk and no action

I'l bet 1K against your 1.5k the republicans take back the house in 2020. That should be a big edge for you. Now let's see who's chickenshit.
    Bump. Bawk! Bawk! Bacawk! Hey, Redietz, do you know what that white stuff on chickenshit is? This should be a big edge for you. I thought you would be all over it.

Silence is golden.

Thread Information