Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sleeping on sidewalk a crime?

Here's a very serious crime (dude's lucky he didn't get the electric chair):
    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1193615720468406273

So last evening I hit downtown as I do a couple times a week now. I walk from The sweaty Spaniard to The Plaza, hitting a couple places in between and back. So happened it was time to think about grabbing a bite and The best Pizza in Vegas at Pop up Pizza inside the Plaza was calling my name. This placed me exiting the plaza about a block further south than I normally do, up towards the Greyhound Bus station. That area that has grow so disgusting in recent months/years.

To my surprise all those homeless people that had taken up residency along Main Street just up from Golden Gate (across from Greyhound bus) were gone. It is my understanding that new ordinance or law or whatever about homeless sleeping on the sidewalk wasn't suppose to take effect until February, But the city must have used this opportunity to start shooing them away early. Good move.

Fess up kew. You went down there because you know there's always a bunch of sicko queers who hang out in those degenerate places, and you were hoping to pick up one of those short-circuited perverts....just like you.

Thread Information