Thread: Get well Micikey Crimm

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I have an appoinment with an NP, whatever the hell that is
    I'm going to guess Nurse Practitioner.

Originally Posted by Puckerbutt View Post
    I think you’re right. I have to bring all my pill bottles in so they can see what I’m on.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Puckerbutt View Post
    I think you’re right. I have to bring all my pill bottles in so they can see what I’m on.
    At least you will have plenty of pill bottles to hide your money on like even Bob.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Any word on Mickey crimm? I tried calling him and no answer.
    Axel, I think I have a new phone number since I talked to you last. I’ll pm it to you.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Under/Over on how long until Mickey is on the road again?
    Dec. 3, 2019. Day trip down to Helena today. 200 miles round trip but still a road trip. Have to hang pretty close to home until I get logistics of meds and follow up care figured out.

Some of the meds caused dehydration and dizzy spells. I was put back in the hospital so they could figure it out. When that cleared they decided that since I was there they would go ahead with a planned cardioversion. It knocked out the a-fib and gave me a regular heart beat. I was released last night. Feeling pretty good.

Some of the meds caused dehydration and dizzy spells. I was put back in the hospital so they could figure it out. When that cleared they decided that since I was there they would go ahead with a planned cardioversion. It knocked out the a-fib and gave me a regular heart beat. I was released last night. Feeling pretty good.
    Glad to hear that, Mickey! You are a true Warrior!
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Excellent, mickey. Sometimes people dehydrate in winter -- they don't drink as much water and a higher percentage of intake is coffee. Glad you're out and about.

Mickey is my favorite old codger on all internets. I saw he was in hospital. Wondering if it was flu or something. Sounds like good news.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Mickey is my favorite old codger on all internets. I saw he was in hospital. Wondering if it was flu or something. Sounds like good news.
    There's that famous reading comprehension at work once again.
    Look at Mickey's last post above. It describes everything.

Red....how much water do you think makes up a cup of coffee?

The honorary mensas are at it again....

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

The problem here is I left out 'was...' but the context of the previous sentence made it so that most people would be able to understand. Sorry if you're nothing near mensa, honorary or dishonorary.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Glad to hear you're better. My 10 year old granddaughter has been diagnosed with sarcoma cancer in her lung, so I only stop by this forum occasionally. Her meds are $1.000 a pill and just recently did the insurance decide to heip with the cost. She is an outright tomboy and has a strong outlook. Recently shaved my head to encourgage her, as she was a little anxious when hers fell out.

The problem here is I left out 'was...' but the context of the previous sentence made it so that most people would be able to understand. Sorry if you're nothing near mensa, honorary or dishonorary.
    Then I'll spell it out for you. "Meds caused dehydration and dizziness". Then he went thru a "planned cardioversion".

What you "left out" was not the problem....unless you include leaving out what he actually said.

Wise up.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Glad to hear you're better. My 10 year old granddaughter has been diagnosed with sarcoma cancer in her lung, so I only stop by this forum occasionally. Her meds are $1.000 a pill and just recently did the insurance decide to heip with the cost. She is an outright tomboy and has a strong outlook. Recently shaved my head to encourgage her, as she was a little anxious when hers fell out.
    So sad when CHILDREN get Cancer. Praying your 10 year old Granddaughter beats this really hard.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    So sad when CHILDREN get Cancer. Praying your 10 year old Granddaughter beats this really hard.
    Thanks. Yeah, everything else sort of loses mportance.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I feel the same way as you do Tasha. Slingshot, I hope everything goes well for your granddaughter, no child should have to face that.

Then I'll spell it out for you. "Meds caused dehydration and dizziness". Then he went thru a "planned cardioversion".

What you "left out" was not the problem....unless you include leaving out what he actually said.

Wise up.
    I really don't know if you are this slow or what the deal is. I left out the word was. Specifically "I was". I had been wondering or I was wondering what was wrong with Mickey but this thread cleared it up. It actually sounds like good news to me. It really isn't that hard, but if you want to pat yourself on the back over this, then cool. All men need a victory on occasion in life. I'm sure kicking your dog or whatever miscreant shit you do in real life has lost its luster. You noticed I left out a word but couldn't quite put your finger on what was wrong! Nice one, Sherlock.

And Slingshot, that is horrible. I wish your granddaughter the best. Such a rare thing and to happen so young.

Sorry to hear about your granddaughter, Sling. Children deserve better. Hopefully, she beats it.

mickeycrimm, I hope you are now doing much better from your most recent health problems?

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    mickeycrimm, I hope you are now doing much better from your most recent health problems?
    Thank you. Yes, I am feeling much much better after the cardioversion. If you notice I've been posting more these last few days. That's because my oxygen level in the blood is back up to where I can think again. I was also prescribed oxygen while sleeping. One liter per minute. I sleep much better with the oxygen but don't use it while up and about. The one I got at home is to bulky for the road. Today I ordered a portable oxygen concentrator because I'm working towards getting my old lifestyle back....which means going mobile. The damn thing set me back 3K but I'm bound and determined not to let my heart condition make me a damn shut in. Screw that. I get out of the house and do something everyday. This unit weighs less than ten pounds and when I detach it from the wheels it fits into my rolling luggage.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information