Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Get well Micikey Crimm

Just read on WoV that Mickeycrimm has posted on twitter that he has had a heart attack and is in ICU. Wishing mickey a speedy recovery.

mickey crimm

@mickeycrimm
    Follow
    Follow @mickeycrimm

More
    All good things must come to an end. 66 years 5 months of never having to see a doctor. Now I’m in ICU. Heart attack.

Everyone pulling for you here and wishing you a speedy recovery.
    You will be pounding the pavement better than ever in a few days

The good thing is he is posting after the main event. That's a good sign.

Mickey, I'm sure all wish you a speedy recovery.

Going to a hospital at the first sign of a heart attack is the best advantage play you can make. Best wishes to Mr Crimm. It's a very positive sign that you're texting on twitter.

Originally Posted by PIGGY BANKER View Post
    mickey crimm

@mickeycrimm
    Follow
    Follow @mickeycrimm

More
    All good things must come to an end. 66 years 5 months of never having to see a doctor. Now I’m in ICU. Heart attack.
    Damn it!! I bet on December, get well soon so you can regale us with more gambling adventures.

Hang in there Mickey! God Bless.

I caution those thinking that mickey's posting is a good sign. That is simply a result of the technological times in which we live. While we all hope the best for mickey, being in ICU likely means he is facing some sort of procedure, hopefully on the lesser end, maybe a stent (like Bernie Sanders had) as opposed to something much more invasive. AND there will be lifestyle changes required no matter what.

Something MaxPen posted at WoV may be the most important thing posted on these forums in quite some time. I hope he doesn't mind me reposting it here:

"REMINDER: It is important to see the doctors regardless of perceived well being once you start getting up in the years. Might allow you to make necessary changes before catastrophic events."

We are lucky enough to live in a time of great benefit from medical ability and advancements. We can survive and prevent situations that people couldn't a century, or even a couple decades ago. The advantage play is to take full advantage of that.

Again, wishing mickey the best.

Get well soon MC. Looking forward to more pictures from your road trips.

Wishing you the best Mickey. Get well soon. I need someone to argue politics with.

Get well soon mickeycrimm, looking forward to reading your posts that contain a wealth of knowledge.

Wishing MickeyCrimm a full and prompt recovery.

Praying for your recovery, Mickey.

Imagine what I'd have said a year ago....

But things have changed. Mickey knows how I feel about what's happened.

We need him back.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Imagine what I'd have said a year ago....

But things have changed. Mickey knows how I feel about what's happened.

We need him back.
    Having someone go through a life or death thing changes perspective. Wishing Mickeycrimm beats this thing and makes a full and speedy recovery.

Mickey, since I don't have a Twitter or WOV account, I will give you my best wishes for a speedy recovery here on VCT.

Does anybody know if MickeyCrimm has family to help him in this time of need?

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Does anyone know if he made it thru?

Mickey is a good guy deep down. You can tell. There is no way he'd go out of his way to explain stuff to people if he wasn't, Hope you're doing well, Mickey.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    I believe Mickey posted that he has sisters in Oregon and his parents are in Alaska.

Thread Information