Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Get well Micikey Crimm

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I got bad news today from the cardiologist. The A-Fib is back. I've been short of breath for a few days and knew something was up. Now, instead of going to Vegas I'm going to the hospital.
    My thoughts are with you and Vegas will always be there. You health is far more important!

I got bad news today from the cardiologist. The A-Fib is back. I've been short of breath for a few days and knew something was up. Now, instead of going to Vegas I'm going to the hospital.
    Not fair you have to keep going thru this. Just gonna take a little longer, that's all.

Best wishes for a fast, long-lasting fix for the arrhythmia Mickey.

Sorry for the setback Mickey, but it sounds like you have really good doctors watching you closely. I hope things turn around for the better quickly.

Had another cardioversion. Got out of the hospital today. Still don't have the strength I once did. It looks like my very active lifestyle is over for good. I can still do a little bit. But for now it's rest and relaxation.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Had another cardioversion. Got out of the hospital today. Still don't have the strength I once did. It looks like my very active lifestyle is over for good. I can still do a little bit. But for now it's rest and relaxation.

Glad you are out of the hospital today. Is there any talk of a pacemaker down the road, or are drugs the way to go? A little rest and relaxation is never a bad thing, mickey.

Sorry to hear Mickey. Was thinking about you today as you haven’t posted anything on Twitter for a while either.

Best Wishes and take it at the pace your body allows.

We all have to slow down when age catches up. You'll figure it all out.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

Glad you are out of the hospital today. Is there any talk of a pacemaker down the road, or are drugs the way to go? A little rest and relaxation is never a bad thing, mickey.
    I think a pacemaker is a last resort. The cardioversions are the least invasive. It'sd just an electrical shock. If they keep failing I think the next move is an ablation:

"Atrial fibrilation ablation is a procedure used to treat an irregular heart rhythm that starts in the heart's upper chambers. It's a type of cardiac ablation, which works by scarring or destroying tissue in your heart to disrupt faulty electrical signals causing the arrhythmia."

I have no idea if or when I will go back into a-fib again.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Mickey, glad to hear you are out of the hospital and I am hoping this most recent cardioversion will make the ablation procedure unnecessary.

TP.

Hi Mickey. I'm just another of many well wishers who are glad you've left the hospital and hope for the best for you.

Originally Posted by wasilla View Post
    Hi Mickey. I'm just another of many well wishers who are glad you've left the hospital and hope for the best for you.
    Thanks for the well wishes, guys. It's been six days and the regular heartbeat is holding up so far.

Thread Information