Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tasha!

I know you think you are doing me a favor with that post at BJTF. Your not!

Perhaps you should have asked me before you posted because I have zero desire to return to that forum. Despite common misconception, I actually left that forum on my own after a couple of wrongful suspensions. It was only several months after I had left that Norm banned me. There is nothing that could happen where I would return.

It is Wov that I wouldn't rule out returning to under the right circumstances. But I am not holding my breath that terms will ever be acceptable to me.

All you fucking weirdos on this site just so happen to all be libtards.

Kewlj, you are one fucked up dude or whatever. There is no doubt I’m convinced now that the amount of scum you consumed has affected you.

Please people I beg of you to vote next year. We have to keep all these type of weirdo LBGTQRSTUVW’s the fuck away from our White House.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I know you think you are doing me a favor with that post at BJTF. Your not!

Perhaps you should have asked me before you posted because I have zero desire to return to that forum. Despite common misconception, I actually left that forum on my own after a couple of wrongful suspensions. It was only several months after I had left that Norm banned me. There is nothing that could happen where I would return.

It is Wov that I wouldn't rule out returning to under the right circumstances. But I am not holding my breath that terms will ever be acceptable to me.
    Okay, fair and friendly advice and even Midwest Player gave me fair and friendly advice on this.

KJ, I would not immediately besmirch Tasha's efforts. If she originated a poll on WOV I am sure she can orchestrate 4, 5, hell, 75 unique characters that can vouch for your reinstatement. It's like Daley in Chicago. Stuff the voting box!

Only thing “Black” Asshole and most anyone can agree on.

Freddy is the only guy who would go down on Tasha’s Brillo pad. The guy would do anything to bash the Wizard.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Only thing “Black” Asshole and most anyone can agree on.

Freddy is the only guy who would go down on Tasha’s Brillo pad. The guy would do anything to bash the Wizard.
    Boz, you're getting weird.... O.O

Tasha, why did you join the BJTF board? Just last week you thought that when you are dealt two aces that you had blackjack. Now, this week you started a shit load of trouble. I know it wasn't your intent but the fact remains you did and it is going to last for a while.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Tasha, why did you join the BJTF board? Just last week you thought that when you are dealt two aces that you had blackjack. Now, this week you started a shit load of trouble. I know it wasn't your intent but the fact remains you did and it is going to last for a while.
    What the fuck are you bitching for now Botox?...didn’t you say a few days ago she was a “nice girl”...deal with it

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    What the fuck are you bitching for now Botox?...didn’t you say a few days ago she was a “nice girl”...deal with it
    Keystone, you got me cold on this one. I have no defense.

I was just trying to help KewlJ out and be a voice of reason. I didn't know things would get so heated.

BoSox, you are pushing the envelope too hard at BJTF. You are going to get yourself banned. Let things cool down.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    BoSox, you are pushing the envelope too hard at BJTF. You are going to get yourself banned. Let things cool down.
    Midwest Player, I know you are right but at this point, I'm starting to think that I may need to change direction on which blackjack site that I participate in. Playing the actual game i'm currently doing a hell of a lot better than I am attempting to get along with the moderator of that board.

Because of this thread I actually visited BJTF out of curiosity. Wonder if Todd knows what type of psychopath Kiwlj actually is. We only get to hear that fucking weirdo’s point of view here.

Just read some of this stuff : https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/sh...l=1#post279116

https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/sh...l=1#post279120

Kiwlj is bigger scum swallowing prick then I even thought. All these forum owners should get together and ban him from everywhere. No doubt he would be suicidal.

Imagine the fucking idiot BoSox actually standing behind such a fucking psychopath. Says a lot about that piece of shit also.

No problem...you’re probably one of those people that just naturally likes to believe the best about people, which isn’t a bad thing...you just didn’t realize Tasha is a devious, lying shitbag

No problem...you’re probably one of those people that just naturally likes to believe the best about people, which isn’t a bad thing...you just didn’t realize Tasha is a devious, lying shitbag
    Keystone, fuck you! Fuck you!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

That’s not the real truth, this time I promise!

Dietz, that was kind of you to give your opinion on that blackjack board. Unfortunately, new ideas by a stranger are going to be met with apprehension, as the rules are already pretty well set for the good or bad.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

That’s not the real truth, this time I promise!
    I should be pissed off at you, but I'm actually laughing. LOL!

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Because of this thread I actually visited BJTF out of curiosity. Wonder if Todd knows what type of psychopath Kiwlj actually is. We only get to hear that fucking weirdo’s point of view here.

Just read some of this stuff : https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/sh...l=1#post279116

https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/sh...l=1#post279120

Kiwlj is bigger scum swallowing prick then I even thought. All these forum owners should get together and ban him from everywhere. No doubt he would be suicidal.

Imagine the fucking idiot BoSox actually standing behind such a fucking psychopath. Says a lot about that piece of shit also.
    I just read some of those links and I stopped because I got dizzy. The short explanation is that kew not only spew lies and hate here--he apparently does it on every forum he tries out. This poster Tasha is a world class retard for how she depends on this forum for a life. But kew makes her look like Captain America.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I just read some of those links and I stopped because I got dizzy. The short explanation is that kew not only spew lies and hate here--he apparently does it on every forum he tries out.
    Of course that is what you see. That is what you want to see. You are incapable of anything else. Your hate and bitterness blinds you. And that is exactly why the polls here about your credibility ran the way they did. Anyone who deals with you for any length of time on any forum fin you dishonest and not credible. You make up facts. You see what you want instead of what's there. In short....alternative reality. And alternative reality is really the nice way of saying it. The more common term is delusional. You have proven yourself to be delusional about almost every topic you discuss.

Thread Information