Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Originally Posted by RobSinger
No not close. My largest loss is $33k, next largest lost is $11k.. My largest win is $96k. $2500 is the MINIMUM win goal. I've never won just $2500, but I quit as soon as it least that amount of profit is realized. The strategy is not played until the complete session bankroll is lost. There's much more to it than that.
Originally Posted by Rob Singer
The bankroll I used for playing starting in 2000 was $171,600. Simple enuf, right? My per-session bankroll was $57,200. 3 times that amount is $171,600 which as explained many times, was what I wanted to have just in case the strategy--which relied heavily upon getting high paying hands in higher denominations--experienced a devastating loss or two, which it never did other than one $33,000 loss.
If you're risking $57.2k on a "session" to win a minimum of $2500 and you claim to have never lost more than $33k makes no sense. Why did you stop the session short only being down $33k? What are the other rules to know when it is time to pack it in or execute the stop loss?
Max, it seems you have very little understanding of how my strategy operates. No big deal though, because few do.

You work your way thru the 6 denominations constantly cashing out "soft profits" (40-credit or higher hits) THAT WILL NEVER BE RISKED AGAIN. And when you cash out these wins, you go back down in denomination at least one but many times more than one denomination. There could be thousands of even tens of thousands in soft profit cashouts (which are mitigated somewhat by losses unless and until a hard profit of $2500 is obtained) throughout the session, always aiming for the minimum $2500 profit level. This continues on until the final 5 credits are played at the highest denomination. The session ends here. $57,200 in credits is lost, but the net loss in losing sessions, because of soft profit cashouts, is anywhere between $5 and $57,195. Most losing sessions are far below $10k.