Thread: Las Vegas locals to get free two-month upgrade from Gold to Platinum plus 2x RC multiplier at LV Caesars properties

This has not been made public yet.

Starting November 22, Las Vegas locals will be able to sign up for a two-month upgrade from Gold (the bottom level) to Platinum (next level up). They will also get 2x Rewards Credits during this two-month promotion, which runs from December 1, 2019 to January 31, 2020. This is not automatic. Qualifying players must visit the Caesars Rewards desk between November 22 and December 31, 2019 in order to receive it.

In order to qualify:

1) You must have a "Las Vegas market" address. This presumably means you must live in the greater Vegas area, which of course also includes Henderson, North LV, and Boulder City.

2) You must currently be a Gold member OR not have a players card yet at Caesars. If you are Platinum or above, you don't qualify.

3) You must visit the Caesars Rewards desk to manually request this upgrade between November 22 and December 31, 2019.

Once upgraded, you will have Platinum status from December 1, 2019 through January 31, 2020, which will also enable you to park for free at Caesars properties in the Vegas market. Additionally, you will earn 2x RCs during this time.

On February 1, 2020, you will be given whatever status you actually earned from your play in 2019 (or alternately, what you earned in January 2020 if it's higher than what you earned in 2019).

Here is the notice they recently gave to employees:

Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Opinions on whether using your card for free parking counts as a trip?

I have heard it does in at least some other jurisdictions.

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post

I have seen email directed to others that parking does not trip you. I only have experience in Vegas as parking is free at many localities. What jurisdiction are you thinking about?

Originally Posted by FABismonte View Post

I have seen email directed to others that parking does not trip you. I only have experience in Vegas as parking is free at many localities. What jurisdiction are you thinking about?
    I was told New Orleans does or did in the past.

Originally Posted by FABismonte View Post

I was told New Orleans does or did in the past.
    This is 100% correct. Can't speak to any other markets.

Thread Information