Thread: My Cowboys got stung...

Never mind their coaching is no Billichik, they make a crucial first down to set up the winning score. A Pat defender rushes and falls forward-the offensive lineman merely steps backward as he falls-brushing against his leg. Not so! Tripping! And yet Brady can only whine because they left one second on the clock on his final play.

This thread has nothing to do with Las Vegas and obviously should be in the sports and sports betting subsection. Something Redietz would do.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    This thread has nothing to do with Las Vegas and obviously should be in the sports and sports betting subsection. Something Redietz would do.
    Mcap, you're annoying.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Never mind their coaching is no Billichik, they make a crucial first down to set up the winning score. A Pat defender rushes and falls forward-the offensive lineman merely steps backward as he falls-brushing against his leg. Not so! Tripping! And yet Brady can only whine because they left one second on the clock on his final play.
    At least they covered the 5 points for me, but they sure made me sweat for it.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Mcap, you're annoying.
    You are the one who isn’t an annoying bitch. And dumb. And poor. And rides the bus. So fuck off tasha.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Mcap, you're annoying.

Got it.

Thread Information