Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is This The Proper Way?

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This has been my policy across both forums I run. I get this "ban me" request every so often, and I think it's stupid. I tell people to get some self control and simply stop logging in.

If they can't do this, they need to seek psychological help, not my assistance in preventing them from coming back here.
    I tried actively to get an Admin to ban one of my Socks since I came to terms that that particular Sock had become stale and useless. I cussed out the Admin and the Members under that Sock thinking that the Admin would ban such a belligerent Poster. But he didn't ban that Sock until that Sock admitted to kind of stolen military Valor. I felt relieved that that Sock was finally banned. In hindsight, I could have just asked for a ban. Another Poster asked that same Admin for a ban and he granted it. He not only asked for a ban, he asked for a complete deletion of the Account as if it never existed and was granted it. I should have just said something like,"Hey, I no longer want to be an Active Poster. Please ban me." That Sock could have been banned much quicker than what happened had I asked for a ban.
    You talk(ramble) about your sockpuperty in such a nonchalant way as if it's a normal acceptable thing, almost as if you're proud of it.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This has been my policy across both forums I run. I get this "ban me" request every so often, and I think it's stupid. I tell people to get some self control and simply stop logging in.

If they can't do this, they need to seek psychological help, not my assistance in preventing them from coming back here.
    I tried actively to get an Admin to ban one of my Socks since I came to terms that that particular Sock had become stale and useless. I cussed out the Admin and the Members under that Sock thinking that the Admin would ban such a belligerent Poster. But he didn't ban that Sock until that Sock admitted to kind of stolen military Valor. I felt relieved that that Sock was finally banned. In hindsight, I could have just asked for a ban. Another Poster asked that same Admin for a ban and he granted it. He not only asked for a ban, he asked for a complete deletion of the Account as if it never existed and was granted it. I should have just said something like,"Hey, I no longer want to be an Active Poster. Please ban me." That Sock could have been banned much quicker than what happened had I asked for a ban.
    You talk(ramble) about your sockpuperty in such a nonchalant way as if it's a normal acceptable thing, almost as if you're proud of it.
    I was just saying if a Poster no longer wants to be a Member of a board usually just straight up asking for a ban is one of the best ways to no longer be an Active Member on that website.

I was just saying if a Poster no longer wants to be a Member of a board usually just straight up asking for a ban is one of the best ways to no longer be an Active Member on that website.
    Another highly effective method is for the forum member to discontinue posting on the forum and perhaps also stop reading the forum altogether.

I'm requesting Dan for a permanent self-exclusion. AKA, I want to be terminated because I'll not return. There's really nothing more for me to teach anyone, and most of what goes on around here is nonsense anyway. The Rob Singer college of trolling has closed forever, how sad.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

I've said that Admins who get self exclusion/ban me requests should ask the asker to wait a few days and after like say 5 days ask if the Asker still wants a ban/self exclusion. On another website that I am a Member of, a Woman deleted her Account in a rage and the very next day, she was back under a similar name and said she was full of rage the day prior when she deleted her Account and was now calm and wanted to be back so she came back. On a hilarious side note, her self deleting and then coming back the very next day was inadvertently the Catalyst for a short lived fad where many Posters were self deleting and then coming back the very next day. LOL. Not hard to see why this was a short lived fad.

I had something similar happen to me. I was full of rage one day but was calm like 5 days later. Which is why I think 5 days should be the standard before granting a BM/SE request.

Why not start your own forum since you know how they should be run.

A site filled with retarted stories. Of shit that never happened anywhere but in your low IQ head.

https://www.webmd.com/parenting/baby...-retardation#1

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

A site filled with retarted stories. Of shit that never happened anywhere but in your low IQ head.

I did start my own Forums that went nowhere. The first Forum started off a big hit but I gave in to requests on my own Forum when certain people were not talked about fondly and tweaked my board in order to make those certain people happy.... I wasn't thanked or even acknowledged by those certain people for changing my own Forum to help those people who requested I change my own Forum. My Forum that was beginning to become a big hit quickly became forgotten about soon after I tweaked my own Forum to help those certain people put who never even thanked me. My Forum might have been really big today had I not given into those unthanked requests.

I did start my own Forums that went nowhere. The first Forum started off a big hit but I gave in to requests on my own Forum when certain people were not talked about fondly and tweaked my board in order to make those certain people happy.... I wasn't thanked or even acknowledged by those certain people for changing my own Forum to help those people who requested I change my own Forum. My Forum that was beginning to become a big hit quickly became forgotten about soon after I tweaked my own Forum to help those certain people put who never even thanked me. My Forum might have been really big today had I not given into those unthanked requests.
    What was the nature of these requests and tweaks ?

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Well, certain people were getting impostered and the Imposters were saying nasty things as" them" and people who weren't Impostering them were trash talking them. These certain people asked me to remove the Impostered threads and posts, to remove the trash talking posts and find a way to prevent this from happening again. I removed all the trash talking posts, the impostered posts and required logged in Accounts to post whereas before it had been a free for all board with no log in Account requirements. My website quickly took a nosedive and was quickly forgotten about and these certain people didn't thank or acknowledge that I did exactly what they asked me to do. I felt used and played.

I did start my own Forums that went nowhere. The first Forum started off a big hit... I removed all the trash talking posts, the impostered posts and required logged in Accounts to post whereas before it had been a free for all board with no log in Account requirements. My website quickly took a nosedive and was quickly forgotten ...
    Forgotten, but not gone. https://www.voy.com/247971/17.html

Originally Posted by OnceDear View Post

I did start my own Forums that went nowhere. The first Forum started off a big hit... I removed all the trash talking posts, the impostered posts and required logged in Accounts to post whereas before it had been a free for all board with no log in Account requirements. My website quickly took a nosedive and was quickly forgotten ...
    That's not the one I am talking about. That one is still a free for all. The one I am talking about requires login.

That's not the one I am talking about. That one is still a free for all. The one I am talking about requires login.
    https://www.voy.com/247662/
    Could have been bigger than Vegas

https://www.voy.com/247662/
    Could have been bigger than Vegas
    That's not the one I am talking about either. I am talking about my very FIRST website. That one you linked to was my second website.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

They probably wanted her(?) to get the fuck out of her own website lol

Here’s the login....

Tasha

Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Originally Posted by jpfromla View Post

Here’s the login....

Tasha

Thinking knowing what comes after 3 would be a challenge for her.

Here’s the login....

Tasha

1 2 3 4, Boz is a complete Asshole forever more!

Here’s the login....

Tasha

Damn Google! Making morons out of idiots everywhere. Or is it morons moving up to idiot status?

Damn Google! Making morons out of idiots everywhere. Or is it morons moving up to idiot status?
    You are full of shit. And what I said before was a snarky take on a well known cheer.
    Last edited by Tasha; 11-30-2019 at 02:18 PM.

Would it be arrogant to think that I had something to do with Rob's departure? I don't really ever go out of my way to troll people but Rob was special. Even then, I didn't want to be psycho, yanno? But it was too easy and always a great way to make friends. Pick of the doofus. Now he's gone.. our own dear monkey in a tutu is gone.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Thread Information