Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
This has been my policy across both forums I run. I get this "ban me" request every so often, and I think it's stupid. I tell people to get some self control and simply stop logging in.

If they can't do this, they need to seek psychological help, not my assistance in preventing them from coming back here.
I tried actively to get an Admin to ban one of my Socks since I came to terms that that particular Sock had become stale and useless. I cussed out the Admin and the Members under that Sock thinking that the Admin would ban such a belligerent Poster. But he didn't ban that Sock until that Sock admitted to kind of stolen military Valor. I felt relieved that that Sock was finally banned. In hindsight, I could have just asked for a ban. Another Poster asked that same Admin for a ban and he granted it. He not only asked for a ban, he asked for a complete deletion of the Account as if it never existed and was granted it. I should have just said something like,"Hey, I no longer want to be an Active Poster. Please ban me." That Sock could have been banned much quicker than what happened had I asked for a ban.
You talk(ramble) about your sockpuperty in such a nonchalant way as if it's a normal acceptable thing, almost as if you're proud of it.