Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
Would it be arrogant to think that I had something to do with Rob's departure? I don't really ever go out of my way to troll people but Rob was special. Even then, I didn't want to be psycho, yanno? But it was too easy and always a great way to make friends. Pick of the doofus. Now he's gone.. our own dear monkey in a tutu is gone.
I debated whether to respond because I don't really want to talk about Rob and encourage him to return. I personally have hopes that this can be more of a gambling/AP related discussion forum. Not that there can't be other topics of discussion mixed in. And anyone that shares my hope for that, well a Rob Singer don't fit in. Now some of you guys that appreciate the trolling and nastiness more than I...yeah, maybe you miss him.

Here's the thing with Rob. The questioning and challenging of different players is fine. I have a lot of people that challenge and question me and what I do. "how can you be a professional card counter type AP in 2019, with the countermeasures and all? And especially primarily playing one (big location)?" I like to tell my story because I am proud of what I do and what I have accomplished. People like to point out (and frequently do) that what I make 80-100k a year is not a lot of money in todays world. I am fine with that criticism too. But it is a level that you can achieve some longevity and that has been my top priority for a while now.

So when people have sincerely questions about "How" (which doesn't happen often on this site) I share some things that allow me to do what I do in this day and age and continue to do it. Unfortunately I can't share everything. If I did, I would be out of business. So sometimes it looks like there are holes or something doesn't add up. And some people jump on that and decide I am not who I say I am. I am ok with that.

Rob's questioning and challenging went far beyond questioning and challenging. The nasty personal attacks are not questioning and challenging. And it became personal for me when Rob decides to attack family members....my brother, my mother and of course my late partner. That is just a sleazy low life troll. He can't answer questions and challenges about his claims, so he says ridiculously nasty and obscene things about peoples families, about someone's mother? Come on....what an Asshole.

Now the fact is that until it did become personal with me, because Rob attacked my family members and late partner, it was only about the claims. Rob's claims for the most part are simply not possible.....usually not mathematically possible. The double up claim is different, it IS Possible. It is possible because someone else did it. Rob just read accounts of that story and stole it for his own.

I think the 2 polls that I posted on this forum was eye opening to Rob. It was to me! It proved that there is almost no one that believes Rob's claims. I mean he has been going at this for 20 years with all sorts of impossible claims. I think those 2 polls show Rob that no one and I mean no one believed his bullcrap. And if people on THIS site didn't believe....well what chance did he have in the rest of the gambling/AP community? I think maybe he was hoping that it would just blow over and go away. But when I periodically reposted the polls as a reminder, I think Rob stared looking for a reason to escape.

But don't anyone fear. He is reading and likely will (or has) chimed in as a sock puppet. That is just who he is.