Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 55 of 55

Thread: Is This The Proper Way?

  1. #41
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Would it be arrogant to think that I had something to do with Rob's departure? I don't really ever go out of my way to troll people but Rob was special. Even then, I didn't want to be psycho, yanno? But it was too easy and always a great way to make friends. Pick of the doofus. Now he's gone.. our own dear monkey in a tutu is gone.
    I debated whether to respond because I don't really want to talk about Rob and encourage him to return. I personally have hopes that this can be more of a gambling/AP related discussion forum. Not that there can't be other topics of discussion mixed in. And anyone that shares my hope for that, well a Rob Singer don't fit in. Now some of you guys that appreciate the trolling and nastiness more than I...yeah, maybe you miss him.

    Here's the thing with Rob. The questioning and challenging of different players is fine. I have a lot of people that challenge and question me and what I do. "how can you be a professional card counter type AP in 2019, with the countermeasures and all? And especially primarily playing one (big location)?" I like to tell my story because I am proud of what I do and what I have accomplished. People like to point out (and frequently do) that what I make 80-100k a year is not a lot of money in todays world. I am fine with that criticism too. But it is a level that you can achieve some longevity and that has been my top priority for a while now.

    So when people have sincerely questions about "How" (which doesn't happen often on this site) I share some things that allow me to do what I do in this day and age and continue to do it. Unfortunately I can't share everything. If I did, I would be out of business. So sometimes it looks like there are holes or something doesn't add up. And some people jump on that and decide I am not who I say I am. I am ok with that.

    Rob's questioning and challenging went far beyond questioning and challenging. The nasty personal attacks are not questioning and challenging. And it became personal for me when Rob decides to attack family members....my brother, my mother and of course my late partner. That is just a sleazy low life troll. He can't answer questions and challenges about his claims, so he says ridiculously nasty and obscene things about peoples families, about someone's mother? Come on....what an Asshole.

    Now the fact is that until it did become personal with me, because Rob attacked my family members and late partner, it was only about the claims. Rob's claims for the most part are simply not possible.....usually not mathematically possible. The double up claim is different, it IS Possible. It is possible because someone else did it. Rob just read accounts of that story and stole it for his own.

    I think the 2 polls that I posted on this forum was eye opening to Rob. It was to me! It proved that there is almost no one that believes Rob's claims. I mean he has been going at this for 20 years with all sorts of impossible claims. I think those 2 polls show Rob that no one and I mean no one believed his bullcrap. And if people on THIS site didn't believe....well what chance did he have in the rest of the gambling/AP community? I think maybe he was hoping that it would just blow over and go away. But when I periodically reposted the polls as a reminder, I think Rob stared looking for a reason to escape.

    But don't anyone fear. He is reading and likely will (or has) chimed in as a sock puppet. That is just who he is.

  2. #42
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Would it be arrogant to think that I had something to do with Rob's departure? I don't really ever go out of my way to troll people but Rob was special. Even then, I didn't want to be psycho, yanno? But it was too easy and always a great way to make friends. Pick of the doofus. Now he's gone.. our own dear monkey in a tutu is gone.
    I debated whether to respond because I don't really want to talk about Rob and encourage him to return. I personally have hopes that this can be more of a gambling/AP related discussion forum. Not that there can't be other topics of discussion mixed in. And anyone that shares my hope for that, well a Rob Singer don't fit in. Now some of you guys that appreciate the trolling and nastiness more than I...yeah, maybe you miss him.

    Here's the thing with Rob. The questioning and challenging of different players is fine. I have a lot of people that challenge and question me and what I do. "how can you be a professional card counter type AP in 2019, with the countermeasures and all? And especially primarily playing one (big location)?" I like to tell my story because I am proud of what I do and what I have accomplished. People like to point out (and frequently do) that what I make 80-100k a year is not a lot of money in todays world. I am fine with that criticism too. But it is a level that you can achieve some longevity and that has been my top priority for a while now.

    So when people have sincerely questions about "How" (which doesn't happen often on this site) I share some things that allow me to do what I do in this day and age and continue to do it. Unfortunately I can't share everything. If I did, I would be out of business. So sometimes it looks like there are holes or something doesn't add up. And some people jump on that and decide I am not who I say I am. I am ok with that.

    Rob's questioning and challenging went far beyond questioning and challenging. The nasty personal attacks are not questioning and challenging. And it became personal for me when Rob decides to attack family members....my brother, my mother and of course my late partner. That is just a sleazy low life troll. He can't answer questions and challenges about his claims, so he says ridiculously nasty and obscene things about peoples families, about someone's mother? Come on....what an Asshole.

    Now the fact is that until it did become personal with me, because Rob attacked my family members and late partner, it was only about the claims. Rob's claims for the most part are simply not possible.....usually not mathematically possible. The double up claim is different, it IS Possible. It is possible because someone else did it. Rob just read accounts of that story and stole it for his own.

    I think the 2 polls that I posted on this forum was eye opening to Rob. It was to me! It proved that there is almost no one that believes Rob's claims. I mean he has been going at this for 20 years with all sorts of impossible claims. I think those 2 polls show Rob that no one and I mean no one believed his bullcrap. And if people on THIS site didn't believe....well what chance did he have in the rest of the gambling/AP community? I think maybe he was hoping that it would just blow over and go away. But when I periodically reposted the polls as a reminder, I think Rob stared looking for a reason to escape.

    But don't anyone fear. He is reading and likely will (or has) chimed in as a sock puppet. That is just who he is.
    A lot of issues in this nasty troll post by KJ. And let's make no mistake about it. KJ IS what he says he loathes. A nasty troll calling someone else a nasty troll. Rob is not needed here as you KJ, became the head troll a long time ago. This is not said out of hatred or anger just mere observation. So until you clean up your act this site will never be a gambling discussion/AP related site.
    Luck is probability taken personally.

  3. #43
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    A lot of issues in this nasty troll post by KJ. And let's make no mistake about it. KJ IS what he says he loathes. A nasty troll calling someone else a nasty troll. Rob is not needed here as you KJ, became the head troll a long time ago. This is not said out of hatred or anger just mere observation. So until you clean up your act this site will never be a gambling discussion/AP related site.
    Mickey, I am glad you are feeling well enough to continue your odd support of Rob. Seriously, I am. I wish nothing but the best for you.

    But the fact remains Rob has been and done 2 things for going on 20 years in the AP community.

    1.) Made claim after claim, that far exceed any kind of "unlikely" threshold, and cross way into impossible, usually mathematically impossible.

    and 2.) when I and other challenge him on these claims, he responds with vicious personal attacks, just as he did with you for many years, even decades. Attacks not only of the person on the forum challenging him, but attacks of family members and stuff. These attacks serve 2 purposes. One is to deflect away from the fact that he has no answer that his claims don't work mathematically. These don't clear the math hurdle. And the second purpose is to deter other members or people who may want to challenge him from doing so.

    Mickey, it is bullying and you know it. You should, you were the victim for years and decades. And if you have an agreement with Rob to have put all that behind you, that is fine. It doesn't erase it and mean that it didn't happen. It happened to you, it happened to me, It happened to Redietz, to Arci and many, many others.

    Mickey, I take offense to the statement that I am the head troll comparing me to Rob. Please show me where I ever attacked Rob's family, his kids, a member of his family that had passed away? Show me where I wished Rob ill-will health-wise, where he repeatedly says and wishes thing about me healthwise. When Rob announced his medical situation this spring, I wished him well on the day he had surgery.

  4. #44
    I also want to clarify one other thing. In re-reading my earlier post, I though it came off as though I felt Rob wasn't welcome because he isn't an AP or I don't believe him to be an AP and a credible winner. That is not the case. This is not an AP site, nor am I lobbying for that. I would like to see more discussion related to AP and gambling. And that includes non AP gambling. I enjoy reading players that choose to gamble without an advantage. I enjoy reading Slingshot's account of his gambling. I liked hearing Alan's many stories, with the exception of the 18 y.o.'s in a row, with comes back to mathematically impossible or all but impossible.

    But I have no time, for someone re-writing the mathematics of gambling to promote themselves or system with some goofy claims that fly in the face of the very math that I and all AP's live by. And I especially have no time for that when I see it may harm other players.

  5. #45
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    A lot of issues in this nasty troll post by KJ. And let's make no mistake about it. KJ IS what he says he loathes. A nasty troll calling someone else a nasty troll. Rob is not needed here as you KJ, became the head troll a long time ago. This is not said out of hatred or anger just mere observation. So until you clean up your act this site will never be a gambling discussion/AP related site.
    Mickey, I am glad you are feeling well enough to continue your odd support of Rob. Seriously, I am. I wish nothing but the best for you.

    But the fact remains Rob has been and done 2 things for going on 20 years in the AP community.

    1.) Made claim after claim, that far exceed any kind of "unlikely" threshold, and cross way into impossible, usually mathematically impossible.

    and 2.) when I and other challenge him on these claims, he responds with vicious personal attacks, just as he did with you for many years, even decades. Attacks not only of the person on the forum challenging him, but attacks of family members and stuff. These attacks serve 2 purposes. One is to deflect away from the fact that he has no answer that his claims don't work mathematically. These don't clear the math hurdle. And the second purpose is to deter other members or people who may want to challenge him from doing so.

    Mickey, it is bullying and you know it. You should, you were the victim for years and decades. And if you have an agreement with Rob to have put all that behind you, that is fine. It doesn't erase it and mean that it didn't happen. It happened to you, it happened to me, It happened to Redietz, to Arci and many, many others.

    Mickey, I take offense to the statement that I am the head troll comparing me to Rob. Please show me where I ever attacked Rob's family, his kids, a member of his family that had passed away? Show me where I wished Rob ill-will health-wise, where he repeatedly says and wishes thing about me healthwise. When Rob announced his medical situation this spring, I wished him well on the day he had surgery.
    Only a nasty troll can turn an observance that KJ is head troll here now into "your odd support of Rob." Nasty trolling done by one of the best in the business, KJ. Rob was a troll. KJ was/is a troll. Pot! This is kettle!!! you're black!!!

    So I was a victim of Rob? Yes, he called me and my family all kinds of names. That is, while I was calling him and his all kinds of vile and viscious names. But it was okay for me to do it because I'm one of the good guys. That's what your problem is, KJ. You really do think you are one of the good guys. You're not. You're just as dirty and rotten as the rest.

    And your math on Singer's play needs some work. A lot of work. It's pretty flimsy. Since you think anyone with flimsy math should be labeled a fraud then you will have no problem with me labeling you a fraud for your flimsy math.
    Luck is probability taken personally.

  6. #46
    Only a nasty troll can turn an observance that KJ is head troll here now into "your odd support of Rob." Nasty trolling done by one of the best in the business, KJ. Rob was a troll. KJ was/is a troll. Pot! This is kettle!!! you're black!!!

    Amen!
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

  7. #47
    Didn’t Mickey literally anoint himself king troll?

  8. #48
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Only a nasty troll can turn an observance that KJ is head troll here now into "your odd support of Rob." Nasty trolling done by one of the best in the business, KJ. Rob was a troll. KJ was/is a troll. Pot! This is kettle!!! you're black!!!

    So I was a victim of Rob? Yes, he called me and my family all kinds of names. That is, while I was calling him and his all kinds of vile and viscious names. But it was okay for me to do it because I'm one of the good guys. That's what your problem is, KJ. You really do think you are one of the good guys. You're not. You're just as dirty and rotten as the rest.

    And your math on Singer's play needs some work. A lot of work. It's pretty flimsy. Since you think anyone with flimsy math should be labeled a fraud then you will have no problem with me labeling you a fraud for your flimsy math.
    Mickey, if you want to think me your new enemy because of your agreement with Rob, that is fine. I don't consider you my enemy and never will. But do as you please.

    When I say "odd support of Rob", it is because an agreement to stop trolling and stop calling each other names is one thing. But the math is another. For years, make that decades, you have called out Rob on his math regarding his 'progressive wagering, allowing him to make millions claim'. Are you now saying that was part of you trolling Rob? If you are going to change the facts about the math based on whether you happen to like or dislike the person at any given time....Yes that is odd.

    The facts remain that you can not win longterm playing -EV game by using any kind of betting system, progressive or other. Betting systems simply cannot over come negative expectation. THAT is a mathematical fact. And Rob dressing it up with stop limits, and special plays and whatever other hocus pocus he has over the years changes NOTHING. Betting systems cannot overcome negative expectation, longterm! And every legitimate gambling math guy has told Rob that, including you. So I just want to be clear, are you now back tracking on that?

    I also want to be clear about Rob's name-calling. In your case he repeatedly called you a drunk and low education. Why do you think he chose that? It served to discredit you (or try). Rob didn't have an answer for you challenging his faulty math, so he tried to paint the narrative that you are stupid and a drunk and everyone should dismiss anything you say.

    With me it was something else to try to discredit me. With Redietz, he repeatedly said something about him just being weird. Arci....well I have gone back and read some of the Arci stuff and oddly Rob used much of the same language as he used with me. I didn't even get fresh material. But Rob basically tries to tailor his attacks to discredit and undermine anyone challenging his math because he can't answer for it.

  9. #49
    I think the medical practitioners put a little bit of “Grinch dust” in the system when massaging MC’s heart. Mickey will take a step back while on the Montana mountaintop looking down at the joy in Kewville.. He will load his enormous sled with ample AP plays for everyone. At least that is what I am asking for Christmas. MC, I am the tall guy to the side, wearing my omnipresent gym shorts and sweatshirt.

  10. #50
    Weird? Moi!?! I resemble that remark.


    Note: The phrase "I resemble that remark" originated in pop culture with The Three Stooges. When The Stooges were told to use the back door because they were riff raff, Curly said, "I resemble that remark."

    Sincerely,

    Weird Bob (no relation to, and a much worse dancer and singer than, Weird Al)


    P.S. The "Singer" attacks, for me, were lowlighted by him announcing that my late wife had killed herself (not the case; not even close). While mickey finds this kind of thing acceptable on some level, I do not. Deuteronomy 5:9 and all that. And frankly, I still owe Todd a punch in the mouth for allowing that on his forum. I don't care what kind of free speech he espouses; he's getting a punch in the mouth.

  11. #51
    As most know, I sit back in the bleachers and keep comments to a minimum. I hope to blog when I might have a different perspective.

    I just came back from a “Brooklyn Style” Thanksgiving. My wife is not fond of it. Basically, every slur and story thrown my way is scued for maximum entertainment. Sometimes the fight is worst than the original comment.

    Anyhow, there are boundaries in life. You can make fun of Breteran but we do not accept it from others. Here both rules (OK, my rules) were abused. Death is not funny. Unless you can bring the majority to joyous tears, you do not mention it. The line was crossed with KJ and Redietz. As a relative rookie, it was not my place to comment. Guys, if you haven’t figured out, I love a good dig.

    If nothing else, hopefully the borders (whatever they are) will be respected. I am just mad at myself for not saying something earlier. Time to brush the snow off the bleachers.

  12. #52
    Thank you For that Deech.

    I don't care if you consider someone an adversary or are in some sort of troll war of words or really just don't like someone for whatever reason....you don't say the things Rob said about my and other members spouses who have passed. Especially lies like someone died of aids or committed suicide. That should be beyond acceptable even for this forum. And I agree with Redietz, Dan Druff should have said "enough".

    And by the way, I can't emphasize enough that this was all calculated by Rob that saying this hurtful shit would dissuade and deter anyone else from challenging him and his alternative math.

  13. #53
    "Sex with my toothless mother" is about as low as Rob got with me. I repeatedly made his wife and daughter out to be whores.

    When you decide to become a troll no one else is making that decision for you. You made it yourself. You chose to become a troll. Someone else trolling you cannot turn you into a troll. If you troll back you did it by your own choice. This is what you won't admit, KJ. You became a troll not because of someone else. You became a troll because that is what you wanted to do.

    Trolls can't say "wait that comment is over the line. It's like a fighter saying "that's no fair. You hit to hard." Who gave you the right to decide what's over the line for everyone? So Rob said something derogatory about a supposed deceased husband of someone using a fictitious username on an internet forum. No one knows who this person is. No one knows if this person is telling the truth about having a deceased husband. No one really knows if this unknown person was ever actually married. BUT DON'T SAY ANYTHING DEROGATORY ABOUT THIS SUPPOSED DECEASED HUSBAND THAT NO ONE KNOWS WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MARRIED TO SOME FICTIONAL USERNAME ON THE INTERNET.

    This is the kind of shit I don't get. What the fuck are you holding a grudge about? Singer doesn't even know who the fuck you are.

    You love holding grudges. Lots of drama in it. You got something to complain about. Someone did something to you. And that....gives you more power to troll. That is what you love to do. Troll.

    So go ahead and keep trolling. But dont' ever admit to yourself or anyone else that you are trolling. Because that will be the day when you have to come to grips with what you are. Just another dirtbag troll.
    Luck is probability taken personally.

  14. #54
    Originally Posted by Deech View Post
    As most know, I sit back in the bleachers and keep comments to a minimum. I hope to blog when I might have a different perspective.

    I just came back from a “Brooklyn Style” Thanksgiving. My wife is not fond of it. Basically, every slur and story thrown my way is scued for maximum entertainment. Sometimes the fight is worst than the original comment.

    Anyhow, there are boundaries in life. You can make fun of Breteran but we do not accept it from others. Here both rules (OK, my rules) were abused. Death is not funny. Unless you can bring the majority to joyous tears, you do not mention it. The line was crossed with KJ and Redietz. As a relative rookie, it was not my place to comment. Guys, if you haven’t figured out, I love a good dig.

    If nothing else, hopefully the borders (whatever they are) will be respected. I am just mad at myself for not saying something earlier. Time to brush the snow off the bleachers.
    Very classy post Deech! This is a good time as any to say I very well may have crossed those respected borders (that you mentioned) with you at some point and for that I am sorry. No deliberate intention on my part which is no excuse at all just stupidity.
    Last edited by BoSox; 12-05-2019 at 04:43 PM.

  15. #55
    BoSox, stop! I set you up for some of the classic remarks. I loved it. My wife may be from Massachusetts but she reluctantly has gotten to understand sarcastic humor.

    True story. I had my first root canal at 10 AM this morning. as I walked into the surgeons chair, the hygienist asked about my symptoms. I stated that I have a consistent, overbearing pain that I cannot get rid of. Her name is Nancy.

    Let's just say that the hygienist wished I did not get novocaine.

    My job on this forum is to observe, learn, and have some fun. Every stupid thing I say, is up for grabs. Then again, I hope most think that there is some thought put in between the humor.

    I have no ill will towards anyone here. Love you all.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Is there proper etiquette at a craps table
    By HardEight in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-27-2016, 06:45 AM
  2. Getting your comps and a proper rating.
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 11:36 AM
  3. proper play
    By regnis in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 08:03 PM
  4. Was this proper? Reopening of the 405 and the "first car."
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Movies, Media, and Television
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 10:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •