Thread: Boz!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    All you do is harass and insult me. I have politely asked you to stop insulting and harassing me. You still mercilessly harass and insult me. I knew you turned rotten on me the day you pushed me under the bus and got me a two week suspension on DT for that cussing rant that I did on WOV. You said I deserved the banning and was shocked that someone told WOV I was on DT. Thanks a lot for throwing someone under the bus after they'd already been thrown off of it. I knew right then and there that I made a huge mistake thinking you were my Friend. You never even showed any remorse for throwing me under the bus after I had never done anything bad to you. You're not my Friend at all. I seriously don't like you. You're a shithead, an Asshole, a Jerk, a Douchebag, a Prick, an Ass and NO! I will not EVER apologize for this rant against you. And I mean this with 1,000 percent of every fiber of my being. No regrets or remorse with this entire post.

I swear on my life that I will never take this rant back no matter how bad it may make me look. I mean every word I say in this rant and am not just in a shitty mood. My mood is completely fine. In fact, I'm actually in a good mood. This is not like the Babs cussing rant where I exploded after some really shitty days and then regretted it 5 days later. And then ran around multiple websites apologizing to her.

You completely deserve this rant I am giving you as you have constantly called me a stupid, retarded moron. You even said I looked like an ugly Crackwhore! This is after I stood up for you when a brand new Newbie attacked you. I shouldn't have defended you. I should have stood back and laughed when that Newbie attacked you. Once again, I have no remorse or regret for posting this rant. Mark my words, I will never apologize for this rant. No matter if people call me a Troll for this rant. I am never backing down on this.

To the People who will cry,"This has nothing to do with Las Vegas!" I don't care. This 1000 percent needed desperately to be said on here so that everybody will easily see this.

To the People who will say,"You will not be reinstated on WOV with a post like this, and you completely deserve to remain banned there with a post like this," I don't care. I'm permanently banned at WOV anyway so I have nothing to lose and no longer feel the need to politely hold back or sell my dignity in hopes of getting reinstated on WOV. If you recall correctly, I for the most part(Except for some brief weird phases) stopped begging to be let back on WOV a long time ago so I'm free to tell off Boz who had this rant coming for months. I honestly should have done this rant much earlier than today.
    Last edited by Tasha; 11-29-2019 at 11:49 AM.

Thread Information