Thread: Boz!

All you do is harass and insult me. I have politely asked you to stop insulting and harassing me. You still mercilessly harass and insult me. I knew you turned rotten on me the day you pushed me under the bus and got me a two week suspension on DT for that cussing rant that I did on WOV. You said I deserved the banning and was shocked that someone told WOV I was on DT. Thanks a lot for throwing someone under the bus after they'd already been thrown off of it. I knew right then and there that I made a huge mistake thinking you were my Friend. You never even showed any remorse for throwing me under the bus after I had never done anything bad to you. You're not my Friend at all. I seriously don't like you. You're a shithead, an Asshole, a Jerk, a Douchebag, a Prick, an Ass and NO! I will not EVER apologize for this rant against you. And I mean this with 1,000 percent of every fiber of my being. No regrets or remorse with this entire post.

I swear on my life that I will never take this rant back no matter how bad it may make me look. I mean every word I say in this rant and am not just in a shitty mood. My mood is completely fine. In fact, I'm actually in a good mood. This is not like the Babs cussing rant where I exploded after some really shitty days and then regretted it 5 days later. And then ran around multiple websites apologizing to her.

You completely deserve this rant I am giving you as you have constantly called me a stupid, retarded moron. You even said I looked like an ugly Crackwhore! This is after I stood up for you when a brand new Newbie attacked you. I shouldn't have defended you. I should have stood back and laughed when that Newbie attacked you. Once again, I have no remorse or regret for posting this rant. Mark my words, I will never apologize for this rant. No matter if people call me a Troll for this rant. I am never backing down on this.

To the People who will cry,"This has nothing to do with Las Vegas!" I don't care. This 1000 percent needed desperately to be said on here so that everybody will easily see this.

To the People who will say,"You will not be reinstated on WOV with a post like this, and you completely deserve to remain banned there with a post like this," I don't care. I'm permanently banned at WOV anyway so I have nothing to lose and no longer feel the need to politely hold back or sell my dignity in hopes of getting reinstated on WOV. If you recall correctly, I for the most part(Except for some brief weird phases) stopped begging to be let back on WOV a long time ago so I'm free to tell off Boz who had this rant coming for months. I honestly should have done this rant much earlier than today.
    Last edited by Tasha; 11-29-2019 at 11:49 AM.

Be honest Tasha, did you even think about what subsection to post this in before you posted it?

Also, you already started a thread called “call out to Boz” that is the same thing. What the fuck? I get it, Boz is an asshole. Whatever.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Be honest Tasha, did you even think about what subsection to post this in before you posted it?

Also, you already started a thread called “call out to Boz” that is the same thing. What the fuck? I get it, Boz is an asshole. Whatever.
    I knew exactly what thread I started this post in. Did you not see the part where I said,"To the people who will cry,"This has nothing to do with Las Vegas!" I don't care?" And Boz still continued to harass and insult me even after that "Call Out To Boz!" Thread so I did this scathing rant post to drive home the point even further.

Can anyone shut this dumb cunt up?

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Going to let this insult roll of my back.

With Singer gone and Mickey recovering sadly this is all we have left. Oh yeah, Dan makes some sort of picks every now and again.....

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    When you make threads that are duplicates and we all waste our time clicking hoping for more juicy tidbits then I can't say I blame people for cussin' you out.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    When you make threads that are duplicates and we all waste our time clicking hoping for more juicy tidbits then I can't say I blame people for cussin' you out.
    I only did that like twice and I feel tbis one is way more important than the first one. Once again, going to stuck to my guns and not apologize for this thread.

Face it, you are universally considered an idiot everywhere you post.

https://www.ign.com/boards/threads/h...ite.455438624/

Now go fuck yourself retard. Or moron if you prefer.

You are living proof Al Gore fucked up when he invented the Internet.

But thanks for sending the video proof of who you are.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Boz, I loathe you. And no, that's not "love," spelled badly. You're an abominable shithead. Had this been WOV your ass would have been banned multiple times for all your insults to me.

Boz, I loathe you. And no, that's not "love," spelled badly. You're an abominable shithead. Had this been WOV your ass would have been banned multiple times for all your insults to me.

But purple looks good on you.

That's not me and you know it! I am not a Crackwhore and you are just belittling me!

Tasha is probably not as dumb as you guys make her out to be. The use of 'abominable shithead' is kinda remarkable in my eyes. Only reason I know what that word might mean is the Abominable Snowman of my childhood. Hell, I thought she spelled the word wrong.

That's not me and you know it! I am not a Crackwhore and you are just belittling me!
    I said crackHEAD, not CrackWHORE, big difference. I’m fairly certain no one is paying you for anything. Other than maybe to get the hell away from them.

if you're truly upset with what boz is doing and you didn't just start this thread for more attention, then you're going about this the wrong way. I mean, do you honestly think starting a thread about Boz would help the situation? It seems to me that making a thread about him would egg him on even more. To be honest, I don't think you care if you get bad attention or good attention just as long as you get some kind of attention and you have something to post about.

The correct way to go about this would be to totally ignore Boz no matter what and then contact dandruff and ask him to step in.
    If I thought you were seriously upset and affected by this I would be on your side, however, I don't think you are serious. And to be fair, there's some unwritten etiquette on these forums and you seem to go out of your way to defy the etiquette constantly, even after people have asked you not to.

If two people have a serious issue with each other then I believe they should just totally ignore one another not talk about or to each other and the Forum owner should step in and enforce it if need be.

FYI this entire Forum has now become the Tasha show and your own little playground. You keep making multiple threads in which many of them are nonsense, you post and just about all the current threads no matter what the subject is and disrupt the flow with usually just nonsense. Half your posts are about what's happening on WOV (how sad is that?). You have no gambling knowledge whatsoever, you haven't been and won't even come to Vegas.

It's a really f****** annoying when you start multiple f****** threads or interject with total nonsense. I have to imagine even dandruff has his limits and you'll be on yet another form crying how you got banned from this one.

Don't get me wrong I don't want to see you gone you definitely add some color to the site, I just want to see you contained to your own thread with an occasional post in other threads. In my opinion, You're a special case and you need some special rules to follow.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    FYI this entire Forum has now become the Tasha show and your own little playground. You keep making multiple threads in which many of them are nonsense, you post and just about all the current threads no matter what the subject is and disrupt the flow with usually just nonsense. Half your posts are about what's happening on WOV (how sad is that?). You have no gambling knowledge whatsoever, you haven't been and won't even come to Vegas.

It's a really f****** annoying when you start multiple f****** threads or interject with total nonsense. I have to imagine even dandruff has his limits and you'll be on yet another form crying how you got banned from this one.

Don't get me wrong I don't want to see you gone you definitely add some color to the site, I just want to see you contained to your own thread with an occasional post in other threads. In my opinion, You're a special case and you need some special rules to follow.

Thread Information