Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nathan's Gambling Corner! :D

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

I've wanted to make this very thread for a long time.
    You also wanted relevance, a checking account with more than $100 in it and an IQ above 80.

Sorry, not happening.

But playing along. What do you think you could add that would help any member here? Seriously?

You make a bigger ass of yourself with every post.

Perhaps you can create a few more socks to say your posts are helpful.
    Except if I make any more Socks, I will get permeanantly banned. And my Gambling Corner is just that. My Gambling Corner.
    what the f*** are you talking about making more socks? Nobody suggested that. I'm suggesting that you quit making new threads, I'm suggesting that you carefully pick and choose what threads you actually participate in and keep it to a minimum. Basically you should just stick to your own corner for the most part. I just realized you may not understand that I'm talking about this forum.

I've wanted to make this very thread for a long time.
    You also wanted relevance, a checking account with more than $100 in it and an IQ above 80.

Sorry, not happening.

But playing along. What do you think you could add that would help any member here? Seriously?

Except if I make any more Socks, I will get permeanantly banned. And my Gambling Corner is just that. My Gambling Corner.
    This goofball bitch should be the poster child of why abortion isnít always a bad option

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

Sorry, not happening.

This goofball bitch should be the poster child of why abortion isn’t always a bad option
    You are so rude, Keystone.

I'm a new poster here although I know who and what mickey crimm is and I've recently followed him on twitter.. I wish him the best in recovery.

Originally Posted by RichZimlick View Post
    I'm a new poster here although I know who and what mickey crimm is and I've recently followed him on twitter.. I wish him the best in recovery.
    Welcome to the Family! Also your well wishes for Mickeycrimm arr really appreciated!

Remember it's not gambling if you get away with it! While this probably isn't the member here who admitting stealing cash from a wallet, they are from Miami.

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/08/2...era-in-weston/

Name:  publix-wallet-thief.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  35.8 KB

Remember it's not gambling if you get away with it! While this probably isn't the member here who admitting stealing cash from a wallet, they are from Miami.

That wasn't me in that video and have you realized that you are the only one still constantly bringing up that wallet thing long after I confessed I admitted to it during sick days and after I felt better seriously considered deleting those wallet posts but felt I'd look like a Coward if I did the deletion thing?

That wasn't me in that video and have you realized that you are the only one still constantly bringing up that wallet thing long after I confessed I admitted to it during sick days and after I felt better seriously considered deleting those wallet posts but felt I'd look like a Coward if I did the deletion thing?
    You're wondering if it's a good idea to hide the truth? Doesn't matter if you do it or not it's forever known and you can never truly delete it from the internet.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

You're wondering if it's a good idea to hide the truth? Doesn't matter if you do it or not it's forever known and you can never truly delete it from the internet.

It was brought up impulsively when I was sick.

It was brought up impulsively when I was sick.
    Under many definitions of “sick” your retardation qualifies you as sick every day. So no, that is not an excuse.

Thread Information