Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

This is not me! I stood up for you and cussed out the OP more than once in your defense and this is the thanks I get. :/
Tasha this "I stood up for you, so you owe me crap", doesn't work with me. I don't form "teams" and don't owe anybody anything like that.

If you think I am right and/or stand up for me about something, I hope it is because you think I am or was right, not because you think I now owe you something.

If you do, you will be disappointed. I say what I believe to be the truth, not something because I "owe" someone.
I stood up for you because you were being impersonated. I don't like that. I myself had someone claim to be me and steal $1,000 from me. I was so mad I said something like,"I wish I could find the Asshole who impersonated me and stole $1,000 from me. I'd beat their ass!" I had to sign paperwork claiming I was the victim of identity theft and I waited 6 months to get my own money back! So when it looked like you were being impostered by that account, I got angry and cussed him out remembering what happened to me.
That’s pretty scary that someone could just steal your life savings like that....the only thing more scary is the thought of you reproducing, you fucking birdbrain