Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Doxxing threat

What I found odd about this doxing threat, is that there was a reference in there that everyone should return to WoV. While there are a few people that are dual members here and at WoV, most of us former members, don't have the option to return. So that seemed like a weird thing. Almost seemed like the doxxer was some kind of supporter of WoV.

As an AP and especially an AP playing mostly one locale, I take doxing very seriously. It could ruin my livelihood. And if not completely end it, do a lot of damage and hinder my ability.

I sometime wonder why I continue to participate on forums. If I do my usual cost/benefit examination, forum participation is clearly a negative for me. But, for whatever reason I seem to enjoy it for the most part. Particularly when some newer player thanks me and says I have helped their game. (rarely happens here, but fairly frequently on the more legit blackjack forums) Or some established, known, respected, member notes that I have probably helped more aspiring card counter AP's than anyone else in the community. And that recently happened on another forum. These things make me feel good that I have been able to give back and help some newer players, just as others did for me.

Now why do I continue here? That is another question and one I don't have an answer for. I think some of us, even AP's have an unhealthy desire to participate. Call it an addiction, if you want.

But one thing I know. If I decide to stop participating and like I said I struggle with that, flipping back and forth, nut I will NEVER let someone decide that for me with a threat like this. I mean I had a guy find me and stalk me to my home this summer. Former member of this site, but I don't blame this site, he has stalked me on many forums. But I just am not going to allow someone else to make that decision for me. I don't know all the details of the LarryS situation, and while I am not a fan of LarryS, I am sad to hear that he may have allowed that. I understand it as you get to a point that enough is enough, but still sad that LarryS made the decision to allow someone else that kind of control.

Mine doesn't tend to come up correctly either but you can reach me at:
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
    Washington, DC 20500

Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    Mine doesn't tend to come up correctly either but you can reach me at:
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
    Washington, DC 20500
    So you're the dude who wrote "A Warning?" I was wondering about that.

I’d lay even money that both this Kewl Jason character and the doxing freak are both none other than this weirdo shitbag Tasha

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    I’d lay even money that both this Kewl Jason character and the doxing freak are both none other than this weirdo shitbag Tasha
    I an neither of these two idiots.

why would Tasha want everybody to go to a place she can't go? Oh wait, she's free to move about with all her sock puppets.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    why would Tasha want everybody to go to a place she can't go? Oh wait, she's free to move about with all her sock puppets.
    And all of my Socks are banned meaning I can't really do anything with them. Trust me, I am not Doxxing Alert or KewlJason. And if I were, Dan would have said something like,"KewlJason and Doxxing Alert were Tasha Socks. I asked Tasha to stop making Socks and warned her if she made any more Socks, I would permeanantly ban her Socks and her." Keep in mind that Dan is on the ball with Socks. But, Dan didn't say that they were my Socks.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    And all of my Socks are banned meaning I can't really do anything with them. Trust me, I am not Doxxing Alert or KewlJason. And if I were, Dan would have said something like,"KewlJason and Doxxing Alert were Tasha Socks. I asked Tasha to stop making Socks and warned her if she made any more Socks, I would permeanantly ban her Socks and her." Keep in mind that Dan is on the ball with Socks. But, Dan didn't say that they were my Socks.

It’s you dummy, you’re not fooling anyone

It’s you dummy, you’re not fooling anyone
    No, it's not me. I think it might be Moses.

I think the doxing nut and the fake Kewlj are different people aren't they?

Dan has indicated that the Doxing nut is the same nut that doxed and threatened LarryS. Tasha wasn't here at that time and had no issue with LarryS anywhere that we know of.

Meanwhile, I believe the fake KewlJ account is Tasha. It seems to fit her (his?) M.O. exactly, right down to the very same worded denial that she always does. I mean word for word. Plus there was that bizarre and pretty incriminating double post. And it is odd that Tasha has singles out a person (Moses) to deflect the blame on, being that Moses is not here, that is an easy blame.

I will say that anyone who occasionally reads the funny farm site where Mr Moses resides talking to himself (I don't recommend this), will see a pattern with him. Sometimes he posts almost (not quite but almost ) like a normal human being, commenting on things said on other forums. And at other times, he goes berserk, like he is off his meds or something. The timing of the fake KewlJ account does co-incide with a period in the past week when he seems like he is off his meds or something. He also is someone who likes to use my name hoping to do me harm. So it is not impossible that this fake Kewlj person was Moses. But my money is still on Tasha. And if Dan reveals who it is and proves me wrong, I will gladly offer an apology to Tasha.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 12-06-2019 at 09:35 AM.

You’re like 18 idiots aren’t you, so what’s 2 more?

And it’s not Moses either; shithead, it’s you

It's not me! I promise!

It's not me! I promise!
    I guarantee you I can find multiple times where you said the exact same thing about many of your other sock puppets. You swore up and down they weren't you no matter how many times you were asked to admit it you just lied multiple times when asked about the same sock puppet. As a matter of fact, even after you could see there was a controversy over LS (it almost resulted in my suspension) you still didn't confess. And you said the same exact thing "yeah, but it's not me this time, I swear/I promise". In my opinion you're a pathological liar when it comes to this stuff it seems you just can't help yourself so there's no way we can ever believe you.

And for those that think you're not capable of creating an identity that sound smart and completely different than you I'm going to have to disagree with them I believe I could go find evidence on Wizard of Vegas have you doing just that on a few of your sock puppet accounts. For some f***** up reason I actually believe you sometimes intentionally want to create some controversy and leave a little evidence that it could be you. particularly when you leave the smiley faces.

I will give you some props for paying off all your debts to the forums when you made a promise/bet.

It's not me! I promise!
    I guarantee you I can find multiple times where you said the exact same thing about many of your other sock puppets. You swore up and down they weren't you no matter how many times you were asked to admit it you just lied multiple times when asked about the same sock puppet. As a matter of fact, even after you could see there was a controversy over LS (it almost resulted in my suspension) you still didn't confess. And you said the same exact thing "yeah, but it's not me this time, I swear/I promise". In my opinion you're a pathological liar when it comes to this stuff it seems you just can't help yourself so there's no way we can ever believe you.

And for those that think you're not capable of creating an identity that sound smart and completely different than you I'm going to have to disagree with them I believe I could go find evidence on Wizard of Vegas have you doing just that on a few of your sock puppet accounts. For some f***** up reason I actually believe you sometimes intentionally want to create some controversy and leave a little evidence that it could be you. particularly when you leave the smiley faces.

I will give you some props for paying off all your debts to the forums when you made a promise/bet.
    Only problem with that theory is she used an exclamation point instead of a smiley this time.

It's not me! I promise!

But this time it really isn't me this time! I am telling the 100 percent truth!

It's not me! I promise!

This has to be a relative of hers. From Miami of course.

https://6abc.com/18-year-old-ups-emp...kages/5735401/

Name:  82E42338-FEC5-4A15-8EBC-7E24B1401D6F.jpeg
Views: 2344
Size:  153.1 KB

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

This has to be a relative of hers. From Miami of course.

https://6abc.com/18-year-old-ups-emp...kages/5735401/

Name:  82E42338-FEC5-4A15-8EBC-7E24B1401D6F.jpeg
Views: 2344
Size:  153.1 KB
    Boz, just stop.

Tasha just curious, do you trust white people or black people more on average?

I trust both races equally.

I trust both races equally.
    She is an equal opportunity thief and idiot.

Thread Information