Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Doxxing threat

Originally Posted by Kaboom View Post
    Hey redietz, maybe you should "self-suspend" yourself here.

After all you're the idiot who believes that you were powerful enough to get the WoV owners to change because you "self-suspended" yourself on their site way back when lol
    I don't think any such thing. Why would anyone possibly think that?

But you are probably on the right track, in a sense. Shackleford doesn't really make the calls for what goes on there any longer. So what he says he's okay with, the truth content of which is debatable, isn't really the bottom line.

Coming out and saying I was one of those threatened by the Doxxer. I did receive an email from him and he did say he had personal information on me. So at the risk of being doxxed, bring it on.

You say it isn’t personal, it’s only you against the Wizard. Well if you haven’t paid attention I’m not exactly his favorite person. But whatever.

Many know my name, personal information and my phone numbers. I’m now retired, live in multiple states and enjoy life. I’ve always called it like I see it, to my detriment at times costing me friends. I have no business risks anymore that can be used against me. I’m now free to be who I am.

So if this guy does doxx me, I’ll live. And if anyone shows up at my door, hopefully you understand my paranoia. I’m preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse and enjoy flexing my 2nd Amendment rights.

Everything you sent me can and will be used against you. Let’s play Mother Fucker, let’s play.

That all said, I’m sure you have your reasons to hate Mike. He truly is a vindictive little man. But it’s not worth bringing others into it through threats of extortion.

I'm not understanding what anyone gets out of identifying an anonymous gambling forum person, or why it would be any kind of a big deal to the person doxed. Why even bother---it can be done but it's not that easy to do properly. A waste of time if you have any sort of real life, really. And with the ease of handgun ownership, anybody would be absolutely stupid to go after anyone else. Especially the self-confidence-lacking people who jump up and down screaming like spoiled children on these forums. Let people say what they want, including any insult and lie they choose. If you've got a life they envy then you've already made a fool out of them.

Thread Information