Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thank you

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    So if the player's expectation is negative when the clump of high cards are being dealt (due to the absence of aces), and the player's expectation is negative when the rest of the pack (with predominantly low cards) is being dealt, then at what point in the rigged-shuffle shoe would the players have the advantage?
    He WOULDN'T. That is the point of the house "rigging" the shuffle.
    Then why did certain players take issue with you exposing the house that rigged the shuffle?
    Oh I see where you are going with this now. Trying for a gothic ya moment. How unusual.

If the player KNOWS of the clumping there are strategies and plays he can make to gain an advantage. But I can't get into that on public forum. You know that.

So if the player's expectation is negative when the clump of high cards are being dealt (due to the absence of aces), and the player's expectation is negative when the rest of the pack (with predominantly low cards) is being dealt, then at what point in the rigged-shuffle shoe would the players have the advantage?
    He WOULDN'T. That is the point of the house "rigging" the shuffle.
    Then why did certain players take issue with you exposing the house that rigged the shuffle?

That was certainly an interesting exchange. KewlJ answers questions that coach evidently already knows the answers to, so we can get to a question that kewlJ most certainly won't answer. By committing to the response, "The player has no advantage," kewlJ is boxed into either looking (to the general reader) as if he's contradicting himself unless he gives out some detail of how the players are exploiting it. KewlJ most certainly isn't dumb enough to do that, so he turns out to have (slightly, and to the general reader) dented his credibility when refusing to answer coach. KewlJ's magnanimity in answering the original series of questions thus becomes a (slight) liability.

And on it goes....

Note: I was writing this while kewlJ was posting the above. LOL. And on it goes....

Why anyone would answer anything coach asks is beyond me. Maybe negotiate a retainer before answering anything.

If the player KNOWS of the clumping there are strategies and plays he can make to gain an advantage.
    Do you mean that the player would adjust his playing strategy to gain an advantage based on the composition of the deck?

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    he's contradicting himself unless he gives out some detail of how the players are exploiting it. KewlJ most certainly isn't dumb enough to do that
    This sounds like shuffle-tracking to me...isn't that what it is?

Are shuffle-tracking strategies a secret?

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    That was certainly an interesting exchange. KewlJ answers questions that coach evidently already knows the answers to, so we can get to a question that kewlJ most certainly won't answer.
    And on it goes....

Why anyone would answer anything coach asks is beyond me. Maybe negotiate a retainer before answering anything.
    Yeah, he got me. I am the silly one. "Idiot" if you prefer for treating coach belly as an adult and engaging in legitimate discussion. I actually had to unblock him to answer his question, proving there was a reason I blocked him to begin with.

Same thing occurred last night when Alan, posting as AndrewG asked where he could read about machines that clump cards.

These guys are unbelievable. The highlight of their life is trolling a gambling forum and sabotaging any decent discussion. What a life.

Where can I read more about dealers or machines that are capable of intentional arranging clumps of shuffled cards?

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Where can I read more about dealers or machines that are capable of intentional arranging clumps of shuffled cards?
    Happy Hanukkah Alan.

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Happy Hanukkah Alan.
    I really don't think that Andrew is Alan. Dan would have sniffed out Andrew as an Alan Sock by now. I mean, Andrew has been here for MONTHS and Dan sniffed out BlackjackPro as my Sock in like 1 day so no way would Dan not have sniffed out Andrew as an Alan Sock MONTHS later.

Thread Information