Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Happy New Year! :D Actually, Happy New Decade! :D

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Damn, it just fully hit me that this is a Presidential Election Year. There have been talks of Hillary Clinton is running for President again in 2020, and she feels this time she just might be the first female President, especially since she made it to Election night and won The Popular Vote, just the Electoral Vote and those Benghazi Emails did her in.
    She stated on The View she had no intentions of running.
    Okay, that makes sense , but you never know. She might change her mind and run after all like say May decide she wants a new chance of being President.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Damn, it just fully hit me that this is a Presidential Election Year. There have been talks of Hillary Clinton is running for President again in 2020, and she feels this time she just might be the first female President, especially since she made it to Election night and won The Popular Vote, just the Electoral Vote and those Benghazi Emails did her in.
    She stated on The View she had no intentions of running.
    Okay, that makes sense , but you never know. She might change her mind and run after all like say May decide she wants a new chance of being President.
    Normally I would say there is 0.0% of this happening but we live in crazy times where anything can happen.

When Trump was first discussing running in summer 2015 I thought he had no chance at the time.

This century has been so crazy that if you tried to write a fiction book or movie in 1999 about everything that would actually happen in the 2000s, people would have said that its too unbelievable to publish.

Imagine telling people in 1999 that yeah, the 2000 election will be decided by 500 votes, the trade center will be destroyed by terrorists, we will invade Iraq again and also Afganistan (which will be the longest war in our history lasting over 20 years) we will get our first black president named Hussain Obama, then after him Donald Trump will be president, and Hillary couldn’t beat either a black guy named Hussain or Donald Trump. Oh and there will be a great recession in 2008 where housing prices will drop as much as 75% in some markets and many household name companies will collapse. Although almost all the big internet companies familiar to people in 1999 would have already collapsed in the earlier recession of the 2000s.

People would have thought you were crazy and yet here we are.....

Sometimes when I need motivation to get out of bed I do it by saying to myself “I wonder what kind of crazy $hit is going to happen now......”

I know I am hijacking my own thread, but I wonder, as we go into Donald Trump's THIRD year(I remember Social Media claiming he would) be impeached sometime in early 2017)if Donald Trump wasn't the right choice for President after all. I mean, the Economy actually IMPROVED with him as President, he actually attempted to smooth things over with at least one Enemy Country(North Korea), he didn't have big scandals before becoming President. I'll admit, I voted for Hillary Clinton because I wanted to see the first Female U.S President and because she is a Democrat like me. I honestly feel that had Hillary won nothing really would have changed for the better and she sud some really shady stuff(Benghazi being a really shady thing) . I remember at least one Poster saying something like,"I knew Congress wouldn't allow Hillary to become President. Hillary is really Corrupt, whereas Donald's record is relatively clean. It's not hard to see why Donald won The Presidency."

I had such high hopes for 2020 when I started this thread and it showed. 2020 turned out to be one of the worst years ever. Kobe Bryant and his young Daughter's Airplane crash deaths early this year was an Omen for how shitty this year would really be. Coronavirus, ensuing Economic Recession/Depression due to forced Shutdowns, George Floyd's sudden death by a Cop, ensuing Countrywide Riots, blood sucking Horse Flies, etc. This was a shitty shitstorm of a year.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

I had such high hopes for 2020 when I started this thread and it showed. 2020 turned out to be one of the worst years ever. Kobe Bryant and his young Daughter's Airplane crash deaths early this year was an Omen for how shitty this year would really be. Coronavirus, ensuing Economic Recession/Depression due to forced Shutdowns, George Floyd's sudden death by a Cop, ensuing Countrywide Riots, blood sucking Horse Flies, etc. This was a shitty shitstorm of a year.

Don`t forget you`re still here posting...ya dumb cunt

Actually many people like MDawg have had great years so far. Nothing stopping people from enjoying life.

As for you, what did you expect the year to bring? New relationships? A marriage proposal? Promotion to Walgreens CEO? A better way to create socks without being caught?

Trust me, you aren’t the one bitching about the year, but unless you died life moves on. We all can have to deal with tragedy at any time so this is no different. As a wise man once said “You can get busy living or you can get busy dying”.

Get out there and enjoy the beautiful area you live in.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Actually many people like MDawg have had great years so far. Nothing stopping people from enjoying life.

As for you, what did you expect the year to bring? New relationships? A marriage proposal? Promotion to Walgreens CEO? A better way to create socks without being caught?

Trust me, you aren’t the one bitching about the year, but unless you died life moves on. We all can have to deal with tragedy at any time so this is no different. As a wise man once said “You can get busy living or you can get busy dying”.

Get out there and enjoy the beautiful area you live in.
    I was actually thinking that 2020 would be a good year since 1920 was such a good year. People in 1920 lived the good life, Women in general vwere able to vote and Young Women were also able to date around, drink, have lots of sex moke cuss, young Women were no longer supposed to be the "Good girls," who were Chaste and Pure and only had ONE boyfriend who she was supposed to marry. I thought 100 years later the world was going to be much better than the already great 2020. I was so so wrong.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

Don`t forget you`re still here posting...ya dumb cunt
    Lol

Thread Information