Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: AxelWolf...come here to finish our chat

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Were you the one telling me I'd go bust or whatever because I went on a little VBJ excursion and ran good ? Maybe it was bosox, but if it was you it just goes to show how even more full of it you are. You just post stuff to get attention and be contrarian, whether on the side of the APs or the side of the ploppy gamblers. Whatevers. People should give you less attention that Tasha.

What the fuck are you talking about here acuntinquestion???

I think your cunt needs a good cunt cleaning. Here are a few tips I found for you.

• When showering or bathing, wash your vulva with warm water and mild or unscented soap. ...
    • Separate your labia and let the warm soapy water clean all around the clitoral hood and between your labia. ...
    • Rinse completely and pat dry your vulva with a soft dry towel.
    Lmao!!!

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    With just a little effort I could produce all the pictures and documents making it look like I was beating Baccarat without spending a dime.
    Why would you do that?
    I never said I would do that, I said I could.
    If you're asking me why he would do that. I can't say 100% sure why. People do all kinds of crazy stupid stuff for whatever reason. Why did b79 do it? Why have other people done it? He's not the only one I remember all the details at this point on each one of them. There was some guy that claimed he could prove he was winning millions of dollars blah blah blah via players card and even send it to my core some b******* like that. If I recall correctly but turns out there was some technical error or some other b*******.

Then go read everything about Baccarat79. He did much if the same stuff and was proven a fraud.
    I couldn't read everything.

Where was this revealed?

The owner of the company he worked for was successful. His boss would invite him to Vegas with his comps and stuff. He used that information, pictures and whatnot and put a spin on it and made it his own and just make up shit as he went.
    Here are some things that stood out from my trip down your memory lane...

Mr V gave seasoned and sage advice to the persecuted, yet benign B79 about the WOV forum..."you can continue to post as you have, but expect increasing hostility and criticism."

On 4/24/15 eternally insecure she-male Axel wrote about B79..."He could've been a legend on the forum like he seemingly wanted, instead he will be forgotten."

Now 5 years later...he's forgotten? Not by you, Captain Morgan.

"Retired" WOV arrogant asshole and uber-nerd Eliot Jacobson attempted to wise everyone up with the following..."after 478480 hands, one perfect basic strategy player in 100 will still be beating the house! This is more than a lifetime of blackjack hands for most players. In simple terms, if a player is using perfect basic strategy, there can be no reasonable long-term expectation of beating the player."

Most striking was what a nice guy MaxPen was back then, before he started sucking on Axel's clit for table scraps to feed his family.

5 years later, and he is the the #1 bitter asshole on the forums...maybe that's what happens, Max, when your wife realizes that you're some drunk midget's bitch.

Then go read everything about Baccarat79. He did much if the same stuff and was proven a fraud.

Where was this revealed?

The owner of the company he worked for was successful. His boss would invite him to Vegas with his comps and stuff. He used that information, pictures and whatnot and put a spin on it and made it his own and just make up shit as he went.

Mr V gave seasoned and sage advice to the persecuted, yet benign B79 about the WOV forum..."you can continue to post as you have, but expect increasing hostility and criticism."

On 4/24/15 eternally insecure she-male Axel wrote about B79..."He could've been a legend on the forum like he seemingly wanted, instead he will be forgotten."

"Retired" WOV arrogant asshole and uber-nerd Eliot Jacobson attempted to wise everyone up with the following..."after 478480 hands, one perfect basic strategy player in 100 will still be beating the house! This is more than a lifetime of blackjack hands for most players. In simple terms, if a player is using perfect basic strategy, there can be no reasonable long-term expectation of beating the player."

Most striking was what a nice guy MaxPen was back then, before he started sucking on Axel's clit for table scraps to feed his family.

5 years later, and he is the the #1 bitter asshole on the forums...maybe that's what happens, Max, when your wife realizes that you're some drunk midget's bitch.
    I have kept the conversation with you pretty cordial and civil, but for some reason you want to get nasty so there's no need for me to continue here.

Where was this revealed?

I have kept the conversation with you pretty cordial and civil, but for some reason you want to get nasty so there's no need for me to continue here.
    He did the same to me here. That's the way Coach is. If he can't put together a cogent argument, which he can't when it comes to beating bacc, he goes for the insults. As if that will prove him right. It's actually more of a reflection of him than us. He knows he's been wrong but refuses to admit it to himself. He lashes out at others to compensate. But no amount of insults will prove him right.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    He did the same to me here. That's the way Coach is. If he can't put together a cogent argument, which he can't when it comes to beating bacc, he goes for the insults. As if that will prove him right. It's actually more of a reflection of him than us. He knows he's been wrong but refuses to admit it to himself.
    Axel and I weren't arguing on WOV about baccarat, we were discussing whether he made up stories about Alan.

He was cornered, caught in his lies, and his vag hurt so he weaseled his way out by bitching that he was insulted by me calling him Captain Morgan.

Now...I insulted you earlier in this thread? Where?

Your episode must have really turned you soft.

Is that too insulting for me to say, snowflake?

I never presented an argument for beating baccarat, so there's nothing to prove right, nothing to admit, and nothing that I've been wrong about.

I just asked a bunch of questions which you ducked, dodged and side-stepped for the most part.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    He did the same to me here. That's the way Coach is. If he can't put together a cogent argument, which he can't when it comes to beating bacc, he goes for the insults. As if that will prove him right. It's actually more of a reflection of him than us. He knows he's been wrong but refuses to admit it to himself.
    Axel and I weren't arguing on WOV about baccarat, we were discussing whether he made up stories about Alan.

He was cornered, caught in his lies, and his vag hurt so he weaseled his way out by bitching that he was insulted by me calling him Captain Morgan.

Now...I insulted you earlier in this thread? Where?

Your episode must have really turned you soft.

Is that too insulting for me to say, snowflake?

I never presented an argument for beating baccarat, so there's nothing to prove right, nothing to admit, and nothing that I've been wrong about.

I just asked a bunch of questions which you ducked, dodged and side-stepped for the most part.
    I didn’t dodge anything. You didn’t get the answers that you wanted. You want someone to validate your craving to beat negative expectation games. You think you can stick a pin in it and get it done. When you don’t get the answers you want you snivel about it by hurling insults. One thing the heart attack made me realize is life is to short to waste it arguing with idiots. Do hurl away with the insults. You can argue with yourself from here on out.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information