View Poll Results: Tasha wants her posting restrictions reduced or eliminated. What do you feel would be appropriate?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tasha should be able to post wherever and whenever she wants

5 41.67%
  • Tasha should be glad she isn't completely banned and the current restrictions should remain

1 8.33%
  • Tasha should be allowed to post only in "Nathan's Corner"

1 8.33%
  • Tasha should be allowed to post only in months that have exactly 29 days

1 8.33%
  • Tasha should find somewhere else to post

4 33.33%

Thread: Should Tasha get a change in posting privileges?

Seems like this is a better way to decide this, and that the membership should have some input.

Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    Seems like this is a better way to decide this, and that the membership should have some input.
    I say shitcan the dumb bitch

If somehow full posting privileges wins it’s proof she’s got socks going again to boost the vote.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    If somehow full posting privileges wins it’s proof she’s got socks going again to boost the vote.
    Maybe Spock is posting this to reveal the socks.

Or just a poorly constructed poll. Basically four categories of Tasha pound sand votes get split between and one pro Tasha category. So it’s basically Tasha pound sand: 4, full posting: 3 currently.
    Probably Midwest Iranian and acuntinquestion.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Basically four categories of Tasha pound sand votes get split between and one pro Tasha category.
    Not at all. The first one would give full exoneration, the second is about where she is restricted now, the third was posted because keeping her in her own corner has been mentioned many times, and it wouldn't seem to be complete if the last one wasn't posted as well, (even though I hesitated to use it because it is kind of harsh). The fourth was just because I thought it was kind of funny because she'd only be able to post for one month every 4 years.

I have no idea if people were being serious with their choices but every option's been selected. I have no idea if Tasha either made new sock puppets or had "friends" from other forums post here to help her, but Dan probably does.

And in the long run none of this matters anyway because Dan's gonna do what Dan wants to do. It's always been that way and probably always will be.

Just signed after forever. We cleansed this troll at WoV, she should be sent packing here as well.

Thread Information