Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 51 of 51

Thread: The lack of new bonus machines

  1. #41
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    You say you’re not an AP, but your screen name Ex-AP then becomes confusing. From your post: “I never said I was an AP. You said that not me. I just shared my empirical evidence.” You then say you retired from card counting, playing carny games, playing bonus machines and made enough money to retire.

    “Alleged” because you’re anonymous with no fact anyone can confirm. I see nothing in your posts that confirms empirical evidence. What makes your claims any different from others? Is the purpose of this thread to impress other anonymous people that read it? Wouldn’t it be better just to keep quiet. Most people can’t take anymore smoke blowing.

    For all we know, you’re a casino shill trying to promote people to make the AP effort.
    Suppose my handle was Donald Trump, then are you dumb enough to be believe I am Donald Trump.

    Give all of us a break with your trailer trash logic / argument.

  2. #42
    No problem, and not surprised by your expected response. No different than all other smoke blowing anonymous self-proclaimed APís.

    Looking forward to more bedtime stories.

  3. #43
    It’s clear to me blackhole is clueless. Suppose a casino sent out a coupon for $100 free play to each customer, then does that mean the casino has a 100% AP customer base? Of course not, and shows why blackhole and others are pathetically clueless about what is an AP.

    I know how to count cards in BJ; but that does not make me an AP.

    I know how to beat numerous carny games; but that does not make me an AP.

    I play bonus slot machines when I have an edge; but that does not make me an AP (but you can call be a scavenger or vulture). In bonus slots, I have to wait and vulture plays that someone leaves for me.

    Then comes the issue about “empirical evidence” ... blackhole is just dumb. I gave my results which are considered empirical evidence just like anyone else. Other people have posted their “empirical evidence” ... I wasn’t there when it happen so I can’t verify it but I am going to call (or imply) someone a liar just because I wasn’t there.

    I know about the “casino in northern Nevada that has 5 for 2 BJ with 5 for 2 after the split if you get a two-card 21 after the split” or also known as split aces catches face that ought to pay 3:2 BUT PUSHES with dealer’s BJ and tableplay missed my post. How else did I figure this out if I didn’t play the game in northern Nevada. Hmmm

    I don’t know who is dumber: blackhole for reading my handle meaning that I am an AP (it’s just a handle folks) or the low IQ tableplay who wrote:

    “ He mentions the propagation affect of getting dealt a royal on the main hand of 100 play vp spreading to the other 99 hands, but fails to mention the same (negating) propagation effect of getting dealt a brick on the main hand and then having the brick spread its shit to the other 99 hands.“.

    Any guy with normal IQ knows the RF cycle captures the propagation effects of a getting a Royal if there are no royal on the flop. tableplay is a real moron for missing this obvious point. It’s part of the Royal cycle but some people like to say dumb things. For the record, the Royal cycle is bifurcated into dealt and non-dealt hands ... *rolls eyes*

    You can always spot the low IQ people like tableplay who uses option math from stock as opposed to the most basic & fundamental part. The temperature problem listed earlier in this thread shows how little tableplay knows the basics of option math. I know for a fact tableplay never used a Markov chain to analyze Scarab and a Markov chain is a very basic and novel way to explain a certain type of option math problem.

  4. #44
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    No problem, and not surprised by your expected response. No different than all other smoke blowing anonymous self-proclaimed AP’s.

    Looking forward to more bedtime stories.
    I never claimed to be an AP. You are just repeating your dumb comment.

  5. #45
    Originally Posted by Ex-AP View Post

    Here is an option: Suppose the temperature in Reno is X degrees on July 16, 2025. I pay you $Y dollars if the temperate is above X and you pay me $Y if less than X.

    Not implying anything. Thanks for proving you are a fraud.
    So if you make a statement about an option it means I am a fraud ? What a non-sequitur.
    How come you are fishing for Farmville numbers if you are retired ? If Farmville is a waste of time and everyone knows about it, how come you are asking for Farmville numbers ?
    If you have connections to a stat guy that cracks slots for fun, why do you need an answer about Farmville numbers from this forum ?
    Last edited by tableplay; 01-24-2020 at 07:52 PM.

  6. #46
    Time for me to take my dumb gambling ass and crawl back under my rock.

    Please continue with the stories. I don’t want to be blamed for stepping on all the helpful fairy-tales. After all, it hasn’t been the same here since Kiwlj closed his book of gambling wonders on us.

    Don’t spend all those Benji’s in one place.

  7. #47
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    So if you make a statement about an option it means I am a fraud ? What a non-sequitur.
    How come you are fishing for Farmville numbers if you are retired ? If Farmville is a waste of time and everyone knows about it, how come you are asking for Farmville numbers ?
    1. Yes, you are a fraud. You are not conversant in the matter, e.g. you do not know what you are saying.

    2. You don’t tell what to do or not do. I have my own reasons.

    And had you read the post, I wanted people’s “feedback”.

  8. #48
    Originally Posted by Ex-AP View Post

    I know for a fact tableplay never used a Markov chain to analyze Scarab and a Markov chain is a very basic and novel way to explain a certain type of option math problem.
    I've also never used a Markov chain to wipe my ass, because you don't need one to do it. Just like you don't need to use Markov chains to make money on Scarabs - there are a specific set of criteria for determining if it is a play or not. You're quite a windbag.

  9. #49
    Originally Posted by Ex-AP View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    So if you make a statement about an option it means I am a fraud ? What a non-sequitur.
    How come you are fishing for Farmville numbers if you are retired ? If Farmville is a waste of time and everyone knows about it, how come you are asking for Farmville numbers ?
    1. Yes, you are a fraud. You are not conversant in the matter, e.g. you do not know what you are saying.

    2. You don’t tell what to do or not do. I have my own reasons.

    And had you read the post, I wanted people’s “feedback”.
    What matter ?

  10. #50
    Originally Posted by Ex-AP View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    So if you make a statement about an option it means I am a fraud ? What a non-sequitur.
    How come you are fishing for Farmville numbers if you are retired ? If Farmville is a waste of time and everyone knows about it, how come you are asking for Farmville numbers ?
    1. Yes, you are a fraud. You are not conversant in the matter, e.g. you do not know what you are saying.

    2. You don’t tell what to do or not do. I have my own reasons.

    And had you read the post, I wanted people’s “feedback”.
    You'd better set Piggybanker straight, he gave you a reply of "25" (for the 2x I assume) when you asked for "feedback" on Farmville. I wonder why you didn't set him straight initially after he gave you a number when that is not what you wanted from your "feedback". It's really odd that Piggybanker (and everyone else including me) interpreted "feedback" to mean you wanted a number. I think the only person who interpreted "feedback" as something else is you.
    Last edited by tableplay; 01-24-2020 at 11:54 PM.

  11. #51
    I got a text to remind me to post about Jackson.

    It has six linked (aka WAPs) $10K Ainsworth’s in the high limit area.

    Feel free to jump right in when the Major is over $9,950.

    Lots of Ploppies jump in when Minor is over $490.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Golden Egypt machines
    By mickeycrimm in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 10-01-2019, 08:15 AM
  2. Automatic shuffle machines
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-06-2018, 05:36 PM
  3. lack of topics, too few members
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 01-15-2017, 11:09 AM
  4. Teenagers: a lack of regard for money
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-16-2015, 09:52 AM
  5. Changes to ATM machines
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 12:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •