Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Solicitation Evidence -- Free Money

"Rob Singer" has repeatedly stated that I solicit clients via text or PM or email. In fact, he claims I texted HIM, but he of course lost the text.

So here's the deal. If anyone on this forum, past or present, has evidence of me texting them, PMing them, or emailing them, trying to solicit them as clients, please send it along to Dan Druff ASAP. I will give 5K to the person providing the evidence.

Free money to someone if "Rob Singer" is telling the truth.

If he's lying, well, I don't even get a cup of coffee. Such is life.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    If he's lying, well, I don't even get a cup of coffee.
    How would we know that he is lying?

Well, that's the great thing, coach. We never will. It's like The Never Ending Story. Every month, people can check back to see if "Rob Singer's" accusations are true. You included. And every month, his supporters will be disappointed, but hope will remain. Now the mathematically inclined will figure out that every month when nobody comes forward, odds are smaller and smaller that Singer was telling the truth. But hope will never be completely extinguished. So they can keep checking back.

It's like playing somebody one-and-one in basketball and telling them if they ever beat you, they get 5K. And you play every day until one of you dies. And they never beat you.

Personally, I like the concept.

Now the mathematically inclined will figure out that every month when nobody comes forward, odds are smaller and smaller that Singer was telling the truth.
    If Singer deleted the solicitation texts that you sent him, then how will math prove that he is lying?

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Now the mathematically inclined will figure out that every month when nobody comes forward, odds are smaller and smaller that Singer was telling the truth.
    If Singer deleted the solicitation texts that you sent him, then how will math prove that he is lying?
    Really, coach? Your theory is that, out of all of the people on this forum, the single person I solicited was "Rob Singer?" Yeah, that makes perfect sense. My best shot at "selling picks" on this forum was to text "Rob Singer." And then he accidentally deleted it. And nobody else will ever come forward with anything. But I texted "Rob Singer" to sell him "picks."

That makes absolute perfect sense.

I'll be bumping this thread on the first of every month. Have a good one, coach.

Your theory is that, out of all of the people on this forum, the single person I solicited was "Rob Singer?"
    I don't have a theory, Singer claims that you solicited him.

Can you prove that you didn't? Is there some math that would prove it?

I'm aware that you've sent unsolicited PMs to members here.

It's not surprising to learn that you sent unsolicited messages to Singer, either by PM, text or both.

Have you contacted Singer privately?

What’s this about? Are we still trying to decide if diet is a Gypster or a tipster?

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    What’s this about? Are we still trying to decide if diet is a Gypster or a tipster?
    It's a free 5K to anyone with proof that I tried to "sell picks" to anyone on this forum via text or email or PM. That proof, of course, would be texts or emails or PMs with me trying to sell them something. Anyone with such evidence should ship it off to Dan Druff immediately.

Rob says that I texted him trying to sell him picks, but seems to have lost the alleged text. One would think he might hang onto something like that, given our tight, friendly relationship.

Your theory is that, out of all of the people on this forum, the single person I solicited was "Rob Singer?"

It's not surprising to learn that you sent unsolicited messages to Singer, either by PM, text or both.

Can I just say that you solicited me and it's up to you to prove you didn't? Okay, I'll say it. Coach, you solicited me trying to sell me picks. The onus is on you to prove you didn't.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Coach, you solicited me trying to sell me picks. The onus is on you to prove you didn't.
    Your claim is ridiculous, that's all I would say about it.

I wouldn't bother trying to prove that I didn't...I can't prove that I didn't.

I certainly wouldn't whine about it for months and years on end.

If I offer to pay $50K to anyone with proof that I tried to "sell picks" to anyone on this forum via text or email or PM, and nobody comes forward, then does that prove that you are lying?

coach, I think you have been watching too much of Jerry Nadler, and Adam Shift this week on CNN.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    I think you have been watching too much of Jerry Nadler, and Adam Shift this week on CNN.
    I don't know what you mean, but the extraordinary amount of time and effort that the ditz has committed to deny Singer's claims is suspicious.

The ditz doth protest too much, his protestations are too excessive to be believed

The guy sells picks for a living, why would it be surprising to learn that he tried to sell picks to Singer?

And...who cares if he did anyway?

Not even dead-end Red, who apparently isn't too keen on the fact that I exposed him, pays attention.

I don't know if it was one of red's infamous "partners" or if it was the gypster himself that texted me both the solicitation and a few back & forths, but the person acted like he worked with red and that's where my number came from. And as I've said, I considered this stuff nothing but starving handicappers begging for other people's money, when if they really knew their stuff all they need do is bet more on their "locks". I also delete texts every day, and contrary to redietz' wishes I never considered any future value associated with these annoying texts.

Well, here we are on the first of February, and still nobody from the forum has come forward with evidence of a PM, text, or email solicitation from me trying to "sell them picks." One can only hope that Rob finds that text.

Look at the bright side. Certainly if I were "selling picks," Rob would be way, way down on the list of folks who would be receiving any solicitation. So there should be a considerable population of forum members who might not have "lost" that damning text. It should just be a matter of time until the money finds a good home.

See you in March.

Well, here we are on the first of February, and still nobody from the forum has come forward with evidence of a PM, text, or email solicitation from me trying to "sell them picks." One can only hope that Rob finds that text.

Look at the bright side. Certainly if I were "selling picks," Rob would be way, way down on the list of folks who would be receiving any solicitation. So there should be a considerable population of forum members who might not have "lost" that damning text. It should just be a matter of time until the money finds a good home.

See you in March.
    I think it is worth it if us successful types (to whatever degree) just do our best to ignore the life-long loser.

When you have no shame like Rob and everyone has accepted you as a huge loser, then you can't ever lose further since you have nothing to lose.

You've already lost at life!

It is real simple and us sharper types need to be cognizant of this fact.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

See you in March.
    I think it is worth it if us successful types (to whatever degree) just do our best to ignore the life-long loser.

When you have no shame like Rob and everyone has accepted you as a huge loser, then you can't ever lose further since you have nothing to lose.

"Us successful types"...."us sharper types".......Seems that acuntinquestion thinks very highly of herself. Good to see someone does lol

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

See you in March.

"Us successful types"...."us sharper types".......Seems that acuntinquestion thinks very highly of herself. Good to see someone does lol
    Isn't Accounting Question a man? :/
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

Yes. My guess is Keystone is a guy owned by rightwing propaganda. Thats a standard thing they all do. IIRC Rush Limbaugh does something similar. Democrats are dimocrats, lberals are libtards, and Accountinquestin is acuntinquesiton. Endless cleverness from the brains of brainiacs.

Funny thing is, I even put in a disclaimer in hopes no one would bother with the obvious comment. It is true though, I have too much going on in life to care much about KewlJ or Redietz or whomever else.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Yes. My guess is Keystone is a guy owned by rightwing propaganda. Thats a standard thing they all do. IIRC Rush Limbaugh does something similar. Democrats are dimocrats, lberals are libtards, and Accountinquestin is acuntinquesiton. Endless cleverness from the brains of brainiacs.

Funny thing is, I even put in a disclaimer in hopes no one would bother with the obvious comment. It is true though, I have too much going on in life to care much about KewlJ or Redietz or whomever else.
    Great analysis 🙄....eat a dick you idiot

Great analysis ��....eat a dick you idiot
    Yah I should not bring up politics even indirectly. Regardless, I'd still put up $1000 to your $100 that you *are* the guy I mentioned. You've probably done this misspelled name gimmick many times elsewhere. Of course this bet can never be settled so it is moot, but thats about how I feel about my accuracy above.

Thread Information