Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Solicitation Evidence -- Free Money

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    show where RE solicited you for his picks
    It's not possible to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt, without him admitting those were his intentions, but there could be a preponderance of evidence.

Besides him admitting that he was trying to recruit me as a client, is there any forum-wide consensus that could result in the ditz paying me the $10K?

Coach, just post the full exchange between us.

You can claim a lot of things about me, but don't think I'm scared of you. I'm expecting Danny Trejo, only much younger and bigger.

That's why I get a kick out of Rob Singer and Alan Mendelson. I've been here, a real person, with addresses in the phone book -- you have an issue, you don't believe me, come to my door and we will discuss it. In person. The hard way. Old school. Real.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    show where RE solicited you for his picks
    It's not possible to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt, without him admitting those were his intentions, but there could be a preponderance of evidence.

Besides him admitting that he was trying to recruit me as a client, is there any forum-wide consensus that could result in the ditz paying me the $10K?

I personally believe if you had a direct PM where Red offered to sell you his picks, he would pay you. He didn’t and all of us know it, including you.

But I think the point you are making is he didn’t exactly offer it, but it could have interpreted as that. In that situation, you are correct, it’s impossible to prove.

But I will say in all my interactions with RE, I never thought he was offering anything to me. I know he has been around a long time and would tell anyone he is as knowledgeable as they come in Sport Wagering and a standup guy.
    Last edited by The Boz; 03-15-2020 at 04:48 PM.

But I think the point you are making is he didn’t exactly offer it, but it could have interpreted as that. In that situation, you are correct, it’s impossible to prove.
    If the ditz had not admitted that he had sent me unsolicited PMs on more than one occasion, then would I have been able to prove that he did?

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    the fact is that I simply have never PM'ed anybody, texted anybody, cold-called anybody, or emailed anybody without them emailing me first.

Actually, the only reason I mention this is because Rob "Singer" lied. Flat-out lied. Then came up with some lame, " I lost the text" excuse. Lame even for the glitch master.

So through all of the forums, over all of the years, I never advertised. I appreciate a fine, upstanding citizen like Alan, oops, AndrewG, verifying that Rob "Singer" is a liar. Thanks, Andrew!

Much appreciated. Finally, some of that journalistic instinct shining through!
    The more you put on display just how aggravated you are and have been since I truthfully exposed you for the solicitating liar that you are, the better I and others feel about your agony.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    I simply have never PM'ed anybody, texted anybody, cold-called anybody, or emailed anybody without them emailing me first.
    You sent me some unsolicited PMs in the past.

Reading back through them, your intentions could have been to recruit me as a client.

Shall I post them here, and have the other members try to figure out what you were up to?

I assume you're talking about when you thought I was scared to meet you in person. Be my guest posting them, but be good enough to post all of them including your side of the conversation. Those PMs were the result of your saying in posts that people who insulted you were too frightened to meet you.

I'm not frightened of much of anything, so I PMed you. As I say in one of the responses, nothing to be scared of, everybody dies.
    The last para. is another redietz lie. He is EXTREMELY afraid of ME. First, because he can't stand it whenever I reiterate how he solicited me via text. Next, because he has threatened to do something to me because of it too many times, and all it becomes is just another redietz fart in the wind.

Boz,

If I can figure out how to do it (tech challenged), I'll send the PM exchange to you. If not, I can just give you my codes and you can look it up yourself. Coach got upset that somebody insulted him, and then decided nobody who insulted him would have the cajones to meet up with him. Naturally, having read Spider-Man comics in my youth, I sent him a PM and volunteered.

If I can figure out how to do it (tech challenged), I'll send the PM exchange to you.
    What's with the sneaky PMs?

Post it all right here for all members to read...make sure to quote the posts (where I got upset, etc) that inspired you to go behind everybody else's back.

That way I can verify that what you've shared is accurate.

The “Coach” has been pulling his Steven Segal I’m a tough guy act on here for years now (yawn)....he’s tried to get many different men to meet up with him at various locations for years, including yours truly lol....if I recall correctly, he even interjected himself into the challenge that Rob and the Boz had going, and Coach was practically frothing at the mouth to measure Rob’s dick....by hand of course

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    The “Coach” has been pulling his Steven Segal I’m a tough guy act on here for years now (yawn)....he’s tried to get many different men to meet up with him at various locations for years, including yours truly lol....if I recall correctly, he even interjected himself into the challenge that Rob and the Boz had going, and Coach was practically frothing at the mouth to measure Rob’s dick....by hand of course
    Just another reason we need a “Like” button on here.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    He would need a really big hand to make that measurement.

Thread Information