Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
Not to be unnecessarily disagreeable but I appreciate the way Dan runs his site. No heavy hand. He doesn’t feel the need for much speech policing.
Well fuck you then dannyj, you have Dan Druff's dick so far down your throat that you can no longer even think straight!

ok, so obviously that was to make a point. That is what this forum is now. Someone disagrees with something and they attack the person in the most vile and usually personal way they can. There just is no need for that kind of stuff. All that really says is the person now attacking has no real argument or answers for what may be challenged. And that is exactly how that all started. Rob Singer often can't answer or defend his claims, so he attacks in the manner that I am examplizing (<-that is my own word...thank you). It is a form of deflecting or changing the subject. Again, there is no need for that nor should it be allowed (in my opinion). Allowing this only serves to discourage people from joining up and joining in. It discourages growth of the forum.

Axelwolf frequently says he likes the "playful razzing". I can appreciate that. But aren't we way past that on this forum? Things need to be reined in a bit.
Well done KJ.

See if that bothered me I wouldn’t participate. That’s all. No need to get butt hurt.

I appreciate your opinion of whether or not there is a need for “deflecting or changing the subject”, where we diverge is whether it should be allowed. I believe it should.

Regulation begets more regulation.