Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Stop implying that AndrewG is Alan Mendelson!

Only Alan wouldn't have the self-control to IMMEDIATELY jump in on the discussion to argue with anyone and anybody.

Alan's blaming everybody but himself, but he wants to ignore that it has always been HIM who has constantly told everybody about all his problems.

He's mad because just about everybody calls him a broken gambling addict. Tough love--that's exactly the picture he's painted of himself in so many ways. Everything is breaking news to him--even about himself.

He's unnerved because I "deceived him" about my play strategy because I wasn't really playing it in 2008/2009. Hogwash. I gave procedural and special play explanations to my play strategy, which I did play for 4 years. And he was deceived? How about my readers in Gaming Today? I fabricated many of my articles about playing the strategy from 2004-2009, which was a part of my overall structure I set up to deal with the pressure of playing the double up play. I explained that to GT and they said in a call back that it was "water under the bridge" and not to be concerned about it. But Alan....he's feeling "deceived". Go cry in your beer.

In the meantime, stop making it SO obvious that Alan = Andrew. What kind of integrity and dignity do you think that even begins to give you? I've put up with FAR more attacks than you over the years. Did you ever see me fold like a cheap lawn chair?
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 04-27-2020 at 09:37 AM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Ha, Singer's on to lawn chairs.

You guys are all still little more than a "pimple" on Alan's ass.

Think about it.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Decency? Here? Have you read what has been allowed regarding deceased spouses here? "Singer" has been allowed to just lie about people, saying whatever he wants whenever he wants. With me, public figure doesn't really enter into it, as I am not a public figure by legal definition.

My suggestion to Alan, wherever he may be, is simply that his father was a mob lawyer. As life winds down, and people have done you wrong, it's time to do them some wrong to balance the scales. Otherwise those people who have done you wrong may also do others wrong, so you have a responsibility going forward. Obviously, Dan allows it. So it goes without saying that he is part of the equation.

Plus, "Singer" publicly went after your daughter. The gloves should be entirely off.
    Red and his biblical retribution nonsense again! I've told you half a dozen times: I'm here waiting. You're nothing but a coward, trying to get Alan to do a hit job for you. And if you ever found a woman stupid enuf to live with you and your weirdo ways, she's in a much better place now.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Red and his biblical retribution nonsense again! I've told you half a dozen times: I'm here waiting. You're nothing but a coward, trying to get Alan to do a hit job for you. And if you ever found a woman stupid enuf to live with you and your weirdo ways, she's in a much better place now.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Alan, as a former friend I'll give you one last out.

We are leaving here for S. Dakota and Minn. in a few days because summer came earlier than expected. The drive and the visits won't afford me the time nor the desire to watch you whine-on here any more.
    Admit to everyone here that Alan = Andrew....get back some of your dignity....and vow to stay away from the poker machines from this day forward....and I will have made my final post. Dreams do come true. For both of us.

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post

For example, Mr Singer's continued attacks and allegations of addiction. And what about Mr Alan's daughter?
    I want to go on record as saying Singer's comments about Alan's daughter are way over the line. To me it is a very small and insecure person that has the need to expand their attacks and trolling to someone's family members to begin with, as Singer frequently does because he is just such an insecure little man.

Singer will say comments about my mother and brother are appropriate because I am an anonymous person. Well Alan isn't an anonymous person, and Singer didn't just attack Alan's daughter, but identified her and her real job and location. That is Doxing and is supposed to not be allowed.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I want to go on record as saying...
    It's amazing how much of a "flake" people are, even on silly forums such as this.

Dan Druff, "behind the scenes" quietly deleting whichever posts, etc, finally "got to him". Yeah, right, under the guise of "free speech".

Only an idiot tries to "clean up" such a forum, weeks after. Who the hell cares, weeks after? Except, maybe, neurotics like Singer.

Are there any real men here other than the likes of KJ?

For example, Mr Singer's continued attacks and allegations of addiction. And what about Mr Alan's daughter?
    I want to go on record as saying Singer's comments about Alan's daughter are way over the line. To me it is a very small and insecure person that has the need to expand their attacks and trolling to someone's family members to begin with, as Singer frequently does because he is just such an insecure little man.

Singer will say comments about my mother and brother are appropriate because I am an anonymous person. Well Alan isn't an anonymous person, and Singer didn't just attack Alan's daughter, but identified her and her real job and location. That is Doxing and is supposed to not be allowed.
    KJ, perhaps you might remember that I said some really nasty things about Rob's daughter. And I did it more than one time. You didn't seem to have a problem with it. As I recall you didn't comment on it.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

and vow to stay away from the poker machines from this day forward
    What about the craps tables ?

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    KJ, perhaps you might remember that I said some really nasty things about Rob's daughter. And I did it more than one time. You didn't seem to have a problem with it. As I recall you didn't comment on it.
    No I honestly don't recall mickey. I don't want to encourage you to repost so I am not going to ask to see, it, but if you identified her, where to find her, where she works, that was way out of line. If I had seen that, I would have voiced my concern.

Look I had a guy, former member of this very forum, who has threatened me for years, show up at my home last summer and try to get past security to were building management (not me) called the police. I have had someone using information from a forum find and rob me outside my home 9 years ago.

So I am never in favor of any kind of doxing being allowed under any circumstances. And to take that even beyond the member and go to family members, daughters, outrageous! And again mickey we are not just talking a "bust" on a family member like your wife or daughter is ugly. Singer identified Alan's daughter and posted where she worked.

Mickey I have a lot of respect for your AP abilities. I find your AP journey remarkable and love reading about it. And although I don't know you personally, I sort of like you. But that doesn't mean I agree with or support everything you do and write, especially in the arena of internet trolling.

Again you show more stupidity. HE's the doofus who chose to post about the episode on Facebook. It's public knowledge Einstein. What's that do for your hate? And she was fired several years ago because of it. Even more of that genius spilling out. You're overly-fascinated with the term "doxxing". Which equates to a very weak individual.

After reading the rest of kew's "wisdom-laced" posts.....so lets hear it--how is it "doxxing" when the person was exposed by her father, he didn't identify he name and I don't know it, I have no idea which station it was, and she hasn't worked there for years.

Your generation has very poor reading with understanding skills. Baby boomers reign supreme, still! You're SO invested in Singer-hate that it blinds you from gathering enuf facts before you go on your stupid agenda-BS.

Feel like a moron yet?
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 04-27-2020 at 11:18 AM.

Singer identified Alan's daughter and posted where she worked.
    He didn't need any inside info, the daughter is identified by googling Alan.

No I honestly don't recall mickey. I don't want to encourage you to repost so I am not going to ask to see, it, but if you identified her, where to find her, where she works, that was way out of line. If I had seen that, I would have voiced my concern.

Look I had a guy, former member of this very forum, who has threatened me for years, show up at my home last summer and try to get past security to were building management (not me) called the police. I have had someone using information from a forum find and rob me outside my home 9 years ago.

So I am never in favor of any kind of doxing being allowed under any circumstances. And to take that even beyond the member and go to family members, daughters, outrageous! And again mickey we are not just talking a "bust" on a family member like your wife or daughter is ugly. Singer identified Alan's daughter and posted where she worked.

Mickey I have a lot of respect for your AP abilities. I find your AP journey remarkable and love reading about it. And although I don't know you personally, I sort of like you. But that doesn't mean I agree with or support everything you do and write, especially in the arena of internet trolling.

I’m as against Doxxing as anyone for many reasons. But when a PUBLIC figure like Alan posts about it on Facebook and anyone who reads Alan’s FB page can see it, is it Doxxing? Not in my book.

She certainly doesn’t deserve to be brought into this, but who brought her into it? Just like Alan’s son brought their family financial issue out on here.

A simple solution, keep your family issues private, even if you are a public figure.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Singer identified Alan's daughter and posted where she worked.
    He didn't need any inside info, the daughter is identified by googling Alan.

100% correct and welcome back Coach! Hasn’t been the same here without you. Even if we seldom or ever agree.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    and vow to stay away from the poker machines from this day forward
    What about the craps tables ?
    No we'll give him that. He loses waaay more at the machines.

Everybody in my family's taken a forum-beating. Even my dog.

Again you show more stupidity. HE's the doofus who chose to post about the episode on Facebook. It's public knowledge Einstein. What's that do for your hate? And she was fired several years ago because of it. Even more of that genius spilling out. You're overly-fascinated with the term "doxxing". Which equates to a very weak individual.
    Why would you bring Alan's daughter into it at all? I mean if you feel you have to bring Alan down and try to humiliate by announcing to the world that he is a degenerate gambler (which everyone is aware of), hasn't he provided you enough ammo to do that? And on some level he deserves some of that. But why would you feel the need to say anything about his daughter. That is a really small insecure and I will add cowardly act Rob.

And I will say the same about me, Redietz, Arci before that. If you feel the need to express that you don't believe I am a professional blackjackplayer/AP, you can do that. I know you don't really believe what you say, but you can do it. But why would you say anything about my partner, my brother, my mother for god sakes? If anything these unrelated attacks just proves how weak your arguments are. And just proves over and over how jealous and insecure you are Rob.

And yes, Jealous and envious are the exact correct words. You may very well have more money than most here. Maybe you had the career and retirement, you claim. Maybe even on some level you made money on the double up either before or after it became public. But the fact is you failed as an AP. You weren't able to support yourself as an AP or professional player as you tried. And you are envious of anyone, any real people from Dancer on right through to the real AP's on this forum that have been able to achieve that which you most wanted to and failed. That is really the driving force of why at 71, you are this bitter. And the thing is Rob....everyone knows it. Yeah some enjoy the trolling, the name-calling. That is what this forum is. But everyone knows what the truth is. I honestly feel sad for you, that this is how you spend your final years, with all this pent up bitterness and jealousy.

Why would you bring Alan's daughter into it at all? I mean if you feel you have to bring Alan down and try to humiliate by announcing to the world that he is a degenerate gambler (which everyone is aware of), hasn't he provided you enough ammo to do that? And on some level he deserves some of that. But why would you feel the need to say anything about his daughter. That is a really small insecure and I will add cowardly act Rob.

And I will say the same about me, Redietz, Arci before that. If you feel the need to express that you don't believe I am a professional blackjackplayer/AP, you can do that. I know you don't really believe what you say, but you can do it. But why would you say anything about my partner, my brother, my mother for god sakes? If anything these unrelated attacks just proves how weak your arguments are. And just proves over and over how jealous and insecure you are Rob.

And yes, Jealous and envious are the exact correct words. You may very well have more money than most here. Maybe you had the career and retirement, you claim. Maybe even on some level you made money on the double up either before or after it became public. But the fact is you failed as an AP. You weren't able to support yourself as an AP or professional player as you tried. And you are envious of anyone, any real people from Dancer on right through to the real AP's on this forum that have been able to achieve that which you most wanted to and failed. That is really the driving force of why at 71, you are this bitter. And the thing is Rob....everyone knows it. Yeah some enjoy the rolling, the name-calling. That is what this forum is. But everyone knows what the truth is. I honestly feel sad for you, that this is how you spend your final years, with all this pent up bitterness and jealousy.
    Jesus Fucking Christ. Of all the things Rob or any of us are concerned about is how you feel about us.

And certainly no one gives a fuck if you “Honestly feel sad for you”. Like you are some person to be concerned about. The same goes with me or most posters on forums. NOBODY should care or lose sleep over how someone else feels about them unless you know that person in life. And actually DO care about that person.

I doubt you and Rob have that kind of relationship.

Kew loves this drama. He thrives on conflict. He tingles over the chaos.

The only people who worry about how anyone on a forum feels about them are totally insecure, completely incompetent, hopelessly weak people.

That is why kew gets so invested in his hate by babbling the same baloney every chance he gets, and why Andrew/Alan is a first class whiner.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Jesus Fucking Christ. Of all the things Rob or any of us are concerned about is how you feel about us.

And certainly no one gives a fuck if you “Honestly feel sad for you”. Like you are some person to be concerned about. The same goes with me or most posters on forums. NOBODY should care or lose sleep over how someone else feels about them unless you know that person in life. And actually DO care about that person.

I doubt you and Rob have that kind of relationship.
    You know Boz, you have really changed.

Last evening with nothing else to do, I was reading through some of the WoV achieves. I started out trying to read up on "Jerry Logan" because I just am not that familiar with that "episode", as I think it was before my time at WoV. I just wanted to see for myself if that was Singer. Anyway, because I didn't really have that much interest, I quickly got side-tracked and read all sorts of different achieves of different discussion. Unlike today at WoV, many, many good and useful discussion concerning gambling and advantage play. And sadly, as you read through some of those discussion, you notice that half of the people involved in those discussion, are now in red or brown, meaning they are gone from the forum. And most of those names are people that knew what they were talking about. What a shame from what that forum was to what it is today.

Anyway, I got side-tracked slightly above. So back to my point. I stumbled on a discussion about, my buddy King James. That would be James Grosjean and the "Bible" of advantage play that he published. Discussion moved to whether the book was worth the price that even today it frequently sells for if you can find a copy available. I mentioned that an AP had emailed me a pirated copy of the book years before and although I have to be honest, I glanced through it, but fairly quickly deleted it. I mean that is the kind of material that you keep forever and reference over and over and over. I couldn't in good conscience do that, as it was stolen, without the authors permission.

After I posted that, the very next post was from you. I am going to paraphrase here, because I have no idea where to find your quote again and don't want to spend half a day looking. You said something to the effect "This is why everyone on several different forums admires and respects you so much". I don't remember if I thanked you for that remark, so I will now. Thank you Boz.

But I am just wondering how does one go from that to what you just posted? I'll close where I began. It is YOU that has really changed Boz.

btw, maybe coach belly can dig up that Boz quote. He seems good at finding these things from years ago...well at least when it suits him.

Thread Information