Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Stop implying that AndrewG is Alan Mendelson!

Using a fictitious name on a public Internet forum is not a crime and has no liability. But continually accusing someone of being an addict and promoting illegal businesses and ripping off others, including repeated attacks on public figures, and repeatedly making false statements which can be proven to be false, can be held as libelous and criminal harassment.

This will be my final post here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Gee, there's no longer a "bus" to take you off. Ha.

I wouldn't take anything too seriously here. Lots of people with lots of masks on. Besides, nothing ever got resolved on any gambling board.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Dan I have no issue with and actually support you removing references about the lady. I brought her into the discussion for one reason only: to pressure Alan into making more mistakes and stop using Andrew, whereby he could discuss any problems he has with me openly instead of bothering axel on another forum. I believe it worked, not for me because I already know Andrew = Alan.
    Rob, should I post your address and names of your kids and grandkids? I mean you tell us how you are a public figure, using your real name (not really) and all that information is very public and easily attainable. So does that make it fair game for me to post it here and drag people that have nothing to do with anything into the discussion?

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Using a fictitious name on a public Internet forum is not a crime and has no liability. But continually accusing someone of being an addict and promoting illegal businesses and ripping off others, including repeated attacks on public figures, and repeatedly making false statements which can be proven to be false, can be held as libelous and criminal harassment.

AndrewG, when you talked with Alan what was the conversation about?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Dan I have no issue with and actually support you removing references about the lady. I brought her into the discussion for one reason only: to pressure Alan into making more mistakes and stop using Andrew, whereby he could discuss any problems he has with me openly instead of bothering axel on another forum. I believe it worked, not for me because I already know Andrew = Alan.
    Rob, should I post your address and names of your kids and grandkids? I mean you tell us how you are a public figure, using your real name (not really) and all that information is very public and easily attainable. So does that make it fair game for me to post it here and drag people that have nothing to do with anything into the discussion?
    Dumb comparison as usual kew. I've never posted anything about any of them on Facebook or anywhere else because I don't belong but I wouldn't if I did. Yet people like you have constantly tried to bother me by searching for and posting all kinds of personal info about us--most of it incorrect. But none of it has ever had any effect on me because I'm not a weak person, and my personal life and family is far better than most of my haters anyway.

Tough love if Alan didn't like my bringing his daughter up here. It was info from Facebook....just like when Alan posted the same exact stuff on FB and here as Andrew.

One thing I have little patience for is weak, insecure and incapable people. It's not up to me to coddle them and "bring them along". If they have issues with what goes on in forums then they can just stay away....like you always lie about because it controls you in much the same way it controls Alan. If anyone can't live without forums then I suggest an attempt to complete a 20-mile swim in the ocean.

Oh wait----no one from your pansy generation could hack that.

I will try to stay on the thread topic. Direct question to Rob. You have mentioned the issue of Alan's son ranting on this forum about his father. I remember it well. It was early on a Sunday morning and it took me a while for me to put the pieces together. Then, whoosh, the comments were deleted within five hours or so.

The comments from the gallery were stronger than usual. They sensed that the veracity of the rant and that the person was real. While many individuals did not view the original posts, the subsequent retorts become a field day.

You responded a few hours (or a day) later that you did not see the son's posts. Being, at the time, a friend of Alan, that was my expectations of what your response would have been.

I ask, now, did you see the posts, or did you have a conversation with Alan after the fact to understand the communication chain?

I am not passing judgment, but you are emphatic about talking about Alan's son (and these posts), so, you must have plenty of insight.

Dumb comparison as usual kew. I've never posted anything about any of them on Facebook or anywhere else because I don't belong but I wouldn't if I did. Yet people like you have constantly tried to bother me by searching for and posting all kinds of personal info about us--most of it incorrect. But none of it has ever had any effect on me because I'm not a weak person, and my personal life and family is far better than most of my haters anyway.

Tough love if Alan didn't like my bringing his daughter up here. It was info from Facebook....just like when Alan posted the same exact stuff on FB and here as Andrew.

One thing I have little patience for is weak, insecure and incapable people. It's not up to me to coddle them and "bring them along". If they have issues with what goes on in forums then they can just stay away....like you always lie about because it controls you in much the same way it controls Alan. If anyone can't live without forums then I suggest an attempt to complete a 20-mile swim in the ocean.

Oh wait----no one from your pansy generation could hack that.
    You have serious issues Rob. that is not me trying to bust on you, you really do!

All your bravado, challenges, "I am better than you", "I am richer than you", "I am better educated than you", name-calling, tearing others down, all comes back to one thing. Insecurity. That is your new name....Mr. Insecurity. Of all the people on all the forums I have ever participated on, I have never encountered a more insecure person. Your #1 Rob.

Originally Posted by Deech View Post
    I will try to stay on the thread topic. Direct question to Rob. You have mentioned the issue of Alan's son ranting on this forum about his father. I remember it well. It was early on a Sunday morning and it took me a while for me to put the pieces together. Then, whoosh, the comments were deleted within five hours or so.

The comments from the gallery were stronger than usual. They sensed that the veracity of the rant and that the person was real. While many individuals did not view the original posts, the subsequent retorts become a field day.

You responded a few hours (or a day) later that you did not see the son's posts. Being, at the time, a friend of Alan, that was my expectations of what your response would have been.

I ask, now, did you see the posts, or did you have a conversation with Alan after the fact to understand the communication chain?

I am not passing judgment, but you are emphatic about talking about Alan's son (and these posts), so, you must have plenty of insight.
    All my knowledge about the son's incident came directly from Alan after things were posted here. We discussed it several times. It was very uncomfortable for me because Alan admitted he didn't pay him. There is more to the story but it's not something anyone but him or his son have a right to tell.

Does that close the loop for you?

I am sure Jesus was a "top". That means he wasn't the one being submissive.
    I was reminded of this quote when I was spending some time over at zenzone and read one of Moses' comments. I don't think I'm breaking any rules by only commenting on something someone else said.

I thought Moses made a good point. To play it safe, if you're with Kj and it's storming outside, I'd stay away from Kj just in case a lucky lighten strike hits good 'ol Kj. I don't think it will happen, because God is not a revengeful God, but I'm just saying to play it safe, I'd keep my distance if you're with Kj in a thunderstorm.

These kind of quotes from Kj really make me wonder about him. He seems to enjoy making fun of everybody, even God. I mean Jesus.

Even if I didn't believe Jesus was who he claimed to be, I'd still be a little worried about making fun of someone (like Kj does) that has all calenders throughout the world dated from the time they were born. There are not many people (or Gods if you believe there are many) who can lay claim to that notoriety. And then this same person claimed to be God, and rose from the dead. And then Kj thinks it's funny making fun of him. Good luck Kj! You'll need it!

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    I don't think it will happen, because God is not a revengeful God, but I'm just saying to play it safe, I'd keep my distance if you're with Kj in a thunderstorm.
    According to this book it appears that God might be a Vengeful God...

Deuteronomy 32:35
    35 To me belongeth VENGEANCE and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

Romans 12:17-19
    17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
    18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
    19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

So AndrewG quit the forum as soon as it became clear that everyone thought he was Alan?

Funny.

I've also recently come to learn that Alan has some unresolved issues with me, beyond just forum moderation. I encourage Alan to get a hold of me directly (instead of via third parties) to work these out. I can honestly say that I don't even understand where he's coming from with some of this stuff.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    So AndrewG quit the forum as soon as it became clear that everyone thought he was Alan?

Funny.

I've also recently come to learn that Alan has some unresolved issues with me, beyond just forum moderation. I encourage Alan to get a hold of me directly (instead of via third parties) to work these out. I can honestly say that I don't even understand where he's coming from with some of this stuff.
    A tard is gonna tard. Oh well, such is life.

Funny.

Not possible.
    Alan said he would stop posting many times and always came back.
    Not sure that Self Banning is your thing as that was a special circumstance that you gave Alan.
    Either way he would just make another user name starting with the letter A, most likely.
    His Facebook Page is kinda crazy lol and his son posts in a similar style or manner.

Alan has some pull though.
    He got a pass from the Wizard on a Rule that rarely gets a pass.
    He got a pass on this forum and if anyone should get a pass on this Forum, it is the Founder, Alan Mendleson.

From what I read it appears that Alan is in favor of Trump, Conservatives and Opening the World back up.
    No reason why he shouldn't feel welcome to post with all of us Far Alt Right Conservatives on this board!
    Last edited by monet; 04-28-2020 at 02:29 AM.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Funny.

A tard is gonna tard. Oh well, such is life.
    So AndrewG is the REtard....
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Originally Posted by monet View Post

Funny.

Alan has some pull though.
    He got a pass from the Wizard on a Rule that rarely gets a pass.
    He got a pass on this forum and if anyone should get a pass on this Forum, it is the Founder, Alan Mendleson.

From what I read it appears that Alan is in favor of Trump, Conservatives and Opening the World back up.
    No reason why he shouldn't feel welcome to post with all of us Far Alt Right Conservatives on this board!
    I'm definitely for Alan getting a pass and coming back as Alan.

The alt-right thing is comical to me. My views on many issues are the same as they were 20 years ago. But they weren't considered alternative. They were mainstream.

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Didn't Alan always have and still has that choice? It is he who chosen not to.

Seems like the big issue to Alan is he doesn't want people calling him a degenerate gambler or making any kind of reference to him having a gambling problem or gambling issues.

I don't know how you stop people from being allowed to say that. Personally, I don't feel the need to rub that in Alan's face. He knows it. He made his choices and doesn't even seem all that unhappy about it. Others on this site feel the constant need to tear others down, as if that some how elevates them, so they will never let it go and let Alan be. That is sad but that is what Dan has allowed this site to be.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 04-28-2020 at 09:34 AM.

Didn't Alan always have and still has that choice? It is he who chosen not to.

Seems like the big issue to Alan is he doesn't want people calling him a degenerate gambler or making any kind of reference to him having a gambling problem or gambling issues.

I don't know how you stop people from being allowed to say that. Personally, I don't feel the need to rub that in Alan's face. He knows it. He made his choices and doesn't even seem all that unhappy about it. Others on this site feel the constant need to tear others down, as if that some how elevates them, so they will never let it go and let Alan be. That is sad but that is what Dan has allowed this site to be.
    Agree, Alan did and still has that choice. Hope he comes back, and while some may, I don’t think there will be a great need to rub anything in his face. As you know, many times Alan has been his own worst enemy with an argumentative style. Many times, totally unnecessary. That’s just my perception. I still liked reading his posts.

Not to be unnecessarily disagreeable but I appreciate the way Dan runs his site. No heavy hand. He doesn’t feel the need for much speech policing.

Not to be unnecessarily disagreeable but I appreciate the way Dan runs his site. No heavy hand. He doesn’t feel the need for much speech policing.
    Well fuck you then dannyj, you have Dan Druff's dick so far down your throat that you can no longer even think straight!

ok, so obviously that was to make a point. That is what this forum is now. Someone disagrees with something and they attack the person in the most vile and usually personal way they can. There just is no need for that kind of stuff. All that really says is the person now attacking has no real argument or answers for what may be challenged. And that is exactly how that all started. Rob Singer often can't answer or defend his claims, so he attacks in the manner that I am examplizing (<-that is my own word...thank you). It is a form of deflecting or changing the subject. Again, there is no need for that nor should it be allowed (in my opinion). Allowing this only serves to discourage people from joining up and joining in. It discourages growth of the forum.

Axelwolf frequently says he likes the "playful razzing". I can appreciate that. But aren't we way past that on this forum? Things need to be reined in a bit.

Well fuck you then dannyj, you have Dan Druff's dick so far down your throat that you can no longer even think straight!
    Kj, you have a really foul mouth, and bad attitude! If you pulled that on Norm and Michael, I can see why you got banned from BTF and WOV. You know how I can tell you’re a liberal? You try to impose your values on other people. How do you know the rest of us want a forum like you described? I can tell you I don’t.

I think Dan‘s got the right mix now. He moved the coronavirus stuff to its own sub-forum, which has somewhat become a catch-all site, where Midwest Player can also post all his bombs.

And this main forum is for people who want to know about Vegas and gambling related topics and the picks Tosha makes for the Florida lottery.

And it looks like the main forum also catches most of your ranting too, which is also fun for entertainment value.

As far as the growth of this site, have you seen how much it’s grown lately? LMR pointed that out in a recent post. So once again you’re wrong, but we know that’s nothing new.

And Kj, the only reason I called you a liberal is because I know it throws you in a tizzy....and because you’re a liberal.
    Last edited by Bob21; 04-28-2020 at 11:25 AM.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Kj, you have a really foul mouth, and bad attitude! If you pulled that on Norm and Michael, I can see why you got banned from BTF and WOV. You know how I can tell you’re a liberal? You try to impose your values on other people. How do you know the rest of us want a forum like you described? I can tell you I don’t.

I think Dan‘s got the right mix now. He moved the coronavirus stuff to its own sub-forum, which has somewhat become a catch-all site, where Midwest Player can also post all his bombs.

And this main forum is for people who want to know about Vegas and gambling related topics and the picks Tosha makes for the Florida lottery.

And it looks like the main forum also catches most of your ranting too, which is also fun for entertainment value.

As far as the growth of this site, have you seen how much it’s grown lately? LMR pointed that out in a recent post. So once again you’re wrong, but we know that’s nothing new.

And Kj, the only reason I called you a liberal is because I know it throws you in a tizzy....and because you’re a liberal.
    You hit the nail on the head.

Kew only wants a forum that will let him tell everyone he disagrees with (because he doesn't have the smarts to understand most of what they say or do) that they are full of it, that it can't possibly be because it goes against the math that he understands but by no means is a master of, or that it's wrong because he does it differently. Then, should you not believe in what he claims about his gambling results, you are forever on his hate list.

All the while the vast majority of us by and large, like and accept the way this forum is run. He's the only one who constantly whines. The problem remains, he is unable to do anything about his craving to be posting his relevance-seeking mostly long rambles here. I attribute his numerous issues to....you guessed it!....generational misguidance. Baby boomers, they are not.

Thread Information