Thread: tableplay is the Village Idiot of this Forum

For starter, tableplay doesn’t understand the term “ceteris paribus”, much less an apples to apples comparison.

tableplay is the biggest fraud and moron I’ve met in years.

Here’s how tableplay debates: let’s take opportunity A with a 5% edge and compare it to a competing losing opportunity. Obviously, on a ceteris paribus condition, opportunity A is better.

You cannot debate with morons and frauds like tableplay but I enjoyed watching him keep making a fool of himself over and over again.

Originally Posted by Ex-AP View Post
    For starter, tableplay doesn’t understand the term “ceteris paribus”, much less an apples to apples comparison.

Here’s how tableplay debates: let’s take opportunity A with a 5% edge and compare it to a competing losing opportunity. Obviously, on a ceteris paribus condition, opportunity A is better.

You cannot debate with morons and frauds like tableplay but I enjoyed watching him keep making a fool of himself over and over again.
    Dude nobody cares how smart you think you are.

In reply to Ex-AP:

Since I joined this board I have found tableplay to be a well knowledgeable poster who get's along with most everyone and is respected. If you have nothing good to say about someone maybe you should keep it to yourself.

Originally Posted by Ex-AP View Post

Says the piece of shit that thinks single hand vp is lower risk than multi-hand vp for the same theme, bet size and paytable. Go fuck yourself you sack of shit. Your nursery school straw-man arguments won't work here Ex-Crement. Find a post where I said a 5% edge opportunity is worse than a losing opportunity. You can't - because I never wrote anything like that ever. You do know what a strawman argument is don't you dungheap ?
    Last edited by tableplay; 01-29-2020 at 12:40 PM.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    In reply to Ex-AP:

Since I joined this board I have found tableplay to be a well knowledgeable poster who get's along with most everyone and is respected. If you have nothing good to say about someone maybe you should keep it to yourself.
    Thanks BoSox - I feel the same way about you and DannyJ.

Hard to understand how someone that obviously knows some things about machine AP wants to pull this kind of shit. Ex-AP has reduced himself to just a troll piece of shit. Why in the hell is an AP trolling other AP's on here? There's something wrong with that boy.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Hard to understand how someone that obviously knows some things about machine AP wants to pull this kind of shit. Ex-AP has reduced himself to just a troll piece of shit. Why in the hell is an AP trolling other AP's on here? There's something wrong with that boy.
    Thanks Mickey, you nailed it.

In my limited exposure here, tableplay knows the math. He's been pretty much spot on regarding the various analyses he's chimed in on....except of course, he was incorrect for thinking I'm Coach Belly

Originally Posted by unowme View Post
    In my limited exposure here, tableplay knows the math. He's been pretty much spot on regarding the various analyses he's chimed in on....except of course, he was incorrect for thinking I'm Coach Belly
    Thanks unowme. My math skills are OK but my sockpuppet identification skills suck.

Thread Information