Thread: Dumb tweet(s) that I read

https://mobile.twitter.com/Deegen418...02505802092544

Person writes: “sometimes it pays to play crappy paytables” and then proceeds to post a RF in clubs were s/he drew the missing card to fill a RF progressive.

The base game is 6/5 Bonus Poker. What s/he doesn’t tell us is how much money was lost before hitting the RF. And this person is someone “learning the ropes” with slot AP & VP. Enough said.

For the record, I will not play single line @ $2.50 a hand 6/5 BP with a $2.4K+ progressive RF. Someone will play it and will hit that progressive RF, but I have no interest.

The end does not justify the means. I understand people can get “lucky” and make money but AP’s know statistics and trust the math. Folks, it’s one long run.

Originally Posted by Ex-AP View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Deegen418...02505802092544

Person writes: “sometimes it pays to play crappy paytables” and then proceeds to post a RF in clubs were s/he drew the missing card to fill a RF progressive.

The base game is 6/5 Bonus Poker. What s/he doesn’t tell us is how much money was lost before hitting the RF. And this person is someone “learning the ropes” with slot AP & VP. Enough said.

For the record, I will not play single line @ $2.50 a hand 6/5 BP with a $2.4K+ progressive RF. Someone will play it and will hit that progressive RF, but I have no interest.

The end does not justify the means. I understand people can get “lucky” and make money but AP’s know statistics and trust the math. Folks, it’s one long run.
    Someone posted in the conversation that the “play” was worth 97.318%.

The RF was worth roughly 2.63% meaning the base game sans RF was roughly 94.688%.

This person wants to be an AP playing $2.50 a spin at roughly 94.688% until s/he hits a RF. Just unfuc*ing believable!!!

Zamzow’s WinPoker App is only $10 (the cost of 4 spins in that game). Lots of websites can analyze that play for free.

Thread Information