Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Bowl Bets

Top two plays during football season have been publicly available through the very public Wise Guys Contest year for 30 years. My participation in that contest is probably not a smart thing, but I do it strictly so I can point it out. My record, by the way, isn't too shabby.

Other than that, "Singer" is spot on. LOL.

Yes you're funny red with your continuing Wiseguys and Gypsters bs. But you're also lucky this forum allows what it does. And you know that at WoV, posters with claims like yours are told to put up or shut up. That's why your nonsense isn't tolerated over there.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    And you know that at WoV, posters with claims like yours are told to put up or shut up. That's why your nonsense isn't tolerated over there.
    Nor was yours Rob.

Probably not your finest post on trying to make a point.

Come on, you can do better than that..

Yes you're funny red with your continuing Wiseguys and Gypsters bs. But you're also lucky this forum allows what it does. And you know that at WoV, posters with claims like yours are told to put up or shut up. That's why your nonsense isn't tolerated over there.

www.playbook.com//Vegas-Wise-Guys/

Thanks for the plug, Rob.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    And you know that at WoV, posters with claims like yours are told to put up or shut up. That's why your nonsense isn't tolerated over there.
    Nor was yours Rob.

Probably not your finest post on trying to make a point.

Come on, you can do better than that..
    Not much. I challenged that entire group to witness me play ten sessions to results they kept claiming could never be achieved. The response after all the previous bravado? Every one of them ran for the hills.

Dead-End-Red is a different type of animal. He keeps on getting asked to provide ANY such evidence that he has any validity to his claim of being a sports handicapping luminary by posting his supposed triumphs BEFORE games are actually played. And all anyone ever gets is tons of excuses and...crickets!

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

www.playbook.com//Vegas-Wise-Guys/

Thanks for the plug, Rob.
    And that's exactly where your handle of "dead-end" originated. Nobody puts up more going-nowhere information than you. Ever wonder why that collection of mensas and university math professors over at WoV continues to mock you?

Rob Singer, since you do not read the board titled: "blackjack info forum" I feel it is only right to let you know that I copied and pasted post #7 from this thread to that site. On the other site that copied post is posted on page 8 in the thread titled " KJs end of the year report". Suddenly now you are also on the subject matter which was not my intent sorry.
    Last edited by BoSox; 02-13-2020 at 10:36 AM.

a great many Italians have African heritage due partly to the Muslim conquest of Sicily that began in 827 and lasted until 902

the name given to the Muslims who accomplished this conquest is "Moors"

The definition of a Moor is a member of a Muslim people of Berber and Arab descent living in Northwest Africa. An example of a Moor is the hero Othello in Shakespeare's play which is set in Venice, Italy

Berbers, or Amazighs, are an ethnic group of several nations mostly indigenous to North Africa and some northern parts of West Africa. Berbers mostly live in Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Mauritania, northern Mali, northern Niger, and a small part of western Egypt.

throughout early recorded history Sicily was raided by wannabee conquerors from North Africa

DNA tests that have been done on many Italians show a significant amount of African DNA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Sicily
    Last edited by Half Smoke; 02-13-2020 at 04:10 PM.
    please don't feed the trolls

Rob Singer is definitely a black.
    #FreeTyde

Thread Information