Today is the Super Bowl. Many regular everyday people who don't normally bet games do make a bet on two in this day, if only for the feeling of being involved in all the hoopla. This is me today. And while self-proclaimed big-deals like dead-end-ditz has shown to be balls-on fearful of showing if he really has any knowledge of how to bet successfully or not and indeed, seems to only make bets either with other people's money or in a group setting, I'll put my amateur picks and bets right here BEFORE THE GAMES ARE ACTUALLY PLAYED....and not wait 20 or 30 years and claim I won some obscure "tournament" that five dimes Tony couldn't stomach. I only put a hundred bucks on each one of these, but they add a little excitement to a game that doesn't have the Patriots in it this year.

Under 26 total points, 1st half
First score of the game is a FG
Under 54.5 for the game
SF to win

The game-winner tears at me. I've never liked all the hype around Andy Reid, and I don't believe that "elite" Mahomes will last any longer than RGIII did. However, to think that the SB winner would come from a city where such a disoriented, confused, and totally incoherent Nanci Pelosi comes from along with SF being a ruined city of homeless slugs and saturated with queers, foreigners and out-of-touch politicians, is very difficult to accept. Their only redeeming point is that they have a QB who does things the right way for any QB expecting to have along and prosperous career. And, he's WHITE in a league being overtaken by blacks--many of them thugs.