Anyone else play with PredictIt? I don't take it seriously but put 1k on there after Bernie had his heart attack. Bet against him then started to feel the pain at 10% loss, so I flipped to betting on Bernie & Biden. Now i'm up about 20% but had lots of small hedge bets that are going to likely be losses. I've just about sold off every Biden position. I thought he'd be a safe bet.

Not claiming to be a +EV bettor here. I do dumb shit all the time but it is fairly easy to make money if you want to dedicate your time. Chasing Bernie up and down tonight you could have probably made 50% on your money without severe risk. Once it starts looking dicey just sell the positions.

Anyone else have interest in PredictIt? Any of your markets that are favorites? I like the caucuses because lots of events and data out there to read and make opinions off. Lots of the bets are year long to resolve.

I made a mistake having open purchase orders at a lowish price on the "Next Democrat to drop out of race.". So these types of markets that are not settled at a given time, you literally can't leave open buys on low prices. Anytime the event becomes known (pre-settlement), all active traders sell off the losers right into people like myself. LOL. oops...