https://mobile.twitter.com/APkid7/st...87125560233984

Game plays like Star Goddess and thus is like Ocean Magic. I played it in Reno in October and game was a stand alone in GSR but part of a multi-game unit in Atlantis.

The equity is “cells” (these cells have a special border) that turns wild that Ploppies leave behind. The game does not use Scarab’s cells turn wild by 10th spin game structure.

Like Star Goddess, a symbol will hit a the “cell with special border” turning those cells wild.

In Star Goddess you can get multiple “fire balls” so up to multiple chances in a spin to turn those cells wild. But 3-line winners pay very little and it uses only 26 winning pay-lines(?). Ocean Magic had 50 winning pay-lines or a cell density that averaged 2.5 (50 divided by 20 cells). Ocean Magic Grand had 30 cells but only 38 winning pay-lines so cell density was a 1.31 (38 / 30). And in Star Goddess, when a cell turns wild it plays like Ocean Magic by making adjacent cells turn wild; I don’t recall the expanding wild feature in Zodiac Lions.

In Zodiac Lions, it does not use a standard rectangular grid; it uses a hexagonal structure. I wasn’t going to use hexagonal math so I never analyzed the game.

Like Star Goddess, the top row of wagers in Zodiac Lions did not keep these cells with boarders ... only the bottom row of wagers.

However, Star Goddess came with out with an anti-Scavenging feature that I thought was pretty neat and allowed me to make a ton of money until other scavengers figured it out.