Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Albertson's Monopoly 2020 Rare Game Piece Trading Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The game starts on February 5, 2020.

The rare game pieces for this game are listed here: https://raregamepiece.com/albertsons...me-pieces.html

If you are an employee and are playing the employee game, go here: http://raregamepiece.com/albertsons-...me-pieces.html

RULES FOR THIS THREAD:

**** IMPORTANT *** You are NOT allowed to post trade requests in this thread unless you ALREADY HAVE a rare or semi-rare game piece. Consult the rare game piece listed above to find this out.

You MAY NOT offer to "split the prize" This is because common pieces are worth almost nothing, and the semi-rare pieces are worth at most $300. Any attempt to offer a 50/50 split will result in a DELETED message and a ban from this forum.

You MAY NOT request any rare pieces for prizes of $5,000 and less, as they have no associated semi-rare piece.

I will DELETE any messages violating the rules, and might BAN you from this forum.

In addition...

- You may NOT offer your "common" pieces for sale or trade, UNLESS someone with a rare or semi-rare piece is asking for it!

- You may NOT ask to buy any common or semi-rare pieces unless you already have the rare piece!

- If you only have a semi-rare piece, you are NOT allowed to charge half the prize value, or anything near it. Anyone who asks for more than a few hundred dollars for a semi-rare piece will have their post removed.

- You may NOT request any of the following RARE pieces, as these are the most rare for each prize (by far), and trades for these would be unfair: A606F, B611D, M656A, J643B, F630D, C651E, P667D, N663C, L653B, K649B, H641A, G635C, E625C, D623A. However, if you have any of those pieces and wish to sell them, you may post that here.

- No junk posting allowed.

In addition to Albertson's, this game also exits at Safeway, Pavilions, Carrs, Vons, Randalls, Eagle, Pak ‘n Save, Tom Thumb, JewelOsco, ACME Markets, Shaw's/Star Market, United Supermarkets, Market Street, Amigos, United Express, Albertsons Market, Lucky (Southern California only) and Super Saver in the states of Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.

- The official website for this game is: https://www.shopplaywin.com

- If you are new to this site and want to post, you need to register here, and verify your e-mail address to be approved.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

I have semi-rare piece M659D if someone wants to buy it.

Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    im interested in this piece if it is still availalble

Aloha! I have the semi-rare piece M659D if you're interested. Thanks!

Originally Posted by dbrewer1027 View Post
    Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    im interested in this piece if it is still availalble
    I have semi-rare piece M659D

I have a semi rare piece F631C if anyone would like to buy it.

I have semi-rare piece B614G if someone wants to buy it.

I am interested, what is your price?

I have semi-rare C618B, willing to part with it for at least a cheeseburger and beer....well, a very expensive cheeseburger, and mass quantities of beer.

Hello. I am interested in your piece

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The game starts on February 5, 2020.

The rare game pieces for this game are listed here: https://raregamepiece.com/albertsons...me-pieces.html

RULES FOR THIS THREAD:

**** IMPORTANT *** You are NOT allowed to post trade requests in this thread unless you ALREADY HAVE a rare or semi-rare game piece. Consult the rare game piece listed above to find this out.

You MAY NOT offer to "split the prize" This is because common pieces are worth almost nothing, and the semi-rare pieces are worth at most $300. Any attempt to offer a 50/50 split will result in a DELETED message and a ban from this forum.

You MAY NOT request any rare pieces for prizes of $5,000 and less, as they have no associated semi-rare piece.

I will DELETE any messages violating the rules, and might BAN you from this forum.

In addition...

- You may NOT offer your "common" pieces for sale or trade, UNLESS someone with a rare or semi-rare piece is asking for it!

- You may NOT ask to buy any common or semi-rare pieces unless you already have the rare piece!

- If you only have a semi-rare piece, you are NOT allowed to charge half the prize value, or anything near it. Anyone who asks for more than a few hundred dollars for a semi-rare piece will have their post removed.

- You may NOT request any of the following RARE pieces, as these are the most rare for each prize (by far), and trades for these would be unfair: A606F, B611D, M656A, J643B, F630D, C651E, P667D, N663C, L653B, K649B, H641A, G635C, E625C, D623A. However, if you have any of those pieces and wish to sell them, you may post that here.

- No junk posting allowed.

In addition to Albertson's, this game also exits at Safeway, Pavilions, Carrs, Vons, Randalls, Eagle, Pak ‘n Save, Tom Thumb, JewelOsco, ACME Markets, Shaw's/Star Market, United Supermarkets, Market Street, Amigos, United Express, Albertsons Market, Lucky (Southern California only) and Super Saver in the states of Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.

- The official website for this game is: https://www.shopplaywin.com

- If you are new to this site and want to post, you need to register here, and verify your e-mail address to be approved.

I have semi rare game piece A601A if anyone is interested in purchasing.

I also have semi rare game piece A601A if anyone is interested in purchasing. i don't need the cheeseburger or beer.

Yeah I will pay you 20 bucks for the ticket

Hi I’m interested, how much for this piece?

Originally Posted by Blanca View Post
    Hi I’m interested, how much for this piece?
    I'm not sure to which post you were referring to, but if it's for the semi-rare piece, J646E, I have it. I'm asking $1,000.00, but willing to negotiate. Contact me at csinate@aol.com and refer the number and the Monopoly Game. Thank you.

Originally Posted by willy View Post
    I also have semi rare game piece A601A if anyone is interested in purchasing. i don't need the cheeseburger or beer.
    Hi I’m interested

how much would you want for this piece?

Thread Information