Thread: Happiness is exposing tableplay as a fraud

I don’t want to educate this MORON or the resident village idiot of this forum.

Everything tableplay states is an OPINION UNLESS said village idiot can provide the supporting FACTS.

It kind of interesting how this fraud makes NUMEROUS posts (which anyone can search on this forum) about Video Poker RoR but cannot support his claims.

I have NO PROBLEM providing documentation such as links, articles, etc. Unfortunately a lot of this material has been lost due to websites disappearing. You don’t have to agree with my views, but I will supply you with supporting documentation to show how I arrived at my views.

Again, I am not going to correct tableplay who I stated many times is a fraud.

I am retired and part of my goal is to share information.

You are free to disagree with my views. You are free to ignore the documentation I’ve used to arrive at my views. But, you might learn something from the documentation.

I believe the goal of a forum (including this one) is to share information and I hope my information have helped you in a small way.

Whatever you do, don’t be like tableplay who attacks people (like me) for asking a question, making a post, etc. I asked a question about people’s feedback on FarmVille and tableplay started a flame war and now spends her/his time letting us know unhappy s/he is. Like we care. Lol.

Tableplay is just throwing your bullshit right back at you. No one is going to take that kind of abuse from you.

The problem with your information is it is disinformation. No one is buying it. You are a wingnut with a little knowledge. Not a good thing for this forum. Someone has to counteract your bullshit. I will do it as I have the time. In the meantime, get some fucking help for your mental issues.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Ex-AP View Post
    I am retired and part of my goal is to share information.

You are free to disagree with my views. You are free to ignore the documentation I’ve used to arrive at my views. But, you might learn something from the documentation.

I believe the goal of a forum (including this one) is to share information and I hope my information have helped you in a small way.

Whatever you do, don’t be like tableplay who attacks people (like me) for asking a question, making a post, etc. I asked a question about people’s feedback on FarmVille and tableplay started a flame war and now spends her/his time letting us know unhappy s/he is. Like we care. Lol.
    I already showed in a different post where your abuse predates my farmville post. of course you will ignore this and repost the falsehood that I started a flame war. You are a piece of shit. I also posted an ROR calculation showing that multi-hand VP has a lower ROR than single hand VP, ceteris paribus (same paytable, theme and overall wager). I will repost the proof of both if you continue to post your absolute bullshit you fucking kunt.

Thread Information